Damage Control....Thursday!

Always gotta watch out for that Lori you know, which is why I started the thread real fast and then came back for the details! :p

Today calls for Sculpt. I will be adding on as much Insanity Cardio as time allows for too. I think it'll be some Pure Cardio for this week!

Diana:: Trust me, I hear ya on the mysterious growing (or shall I say NEVER ENDING!!!) laundry pile. It drives me out of my mind sometimes! :eek: Thanks for all the info on meso 3 legs. You made my decision for me! :)

Laura:: How are things with DH? Have fun with the X!!!!

Lori:: I surf the O/D regularly but do not post often. It has changed and I am not a fan. Oh well. *shrugs*

Jacque:: I am soooo glad you are impressed with BBL already! I love it! Stick with it and I think you will too! Are you going to do a specific rotation or just use the work outs in other rotations? Yeah, I caved on STS and now I can't wait to get it! I don't mind lifting heavy with u/b. I like it but I was afraid the l/b would be heavy lifting and that I will not do. I gave it up after a go around with 4DS lower body and not liking the results so I avoid it now. How's that bum bum of yours feelin' this morning girl? :D I had some pretty intense DOMS from BUM BUM the first time I used it. Didn't think it would do that but it sure did! :)

Ok, gotta jet. Time to work it with Leandro and Shaun! ;)

BBL!

SCULPT minus mermaids and tricep push ups-CHECK

PURE CARDIO 1 round of warm up then cardio thru power jacks-CHECK

SWEATING LIKE A PIG AND FRIED BY THE TIME I WAS DONE-TRIPLE CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:eek::D;)

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

I intended on doing CPR this morning, but since I stayed up late watching my niece's game I'm a little late getting started today. Instead, one of the HIIT's will take its place this morning.

My niece's team won last night, it was a tough battle for them but they came back strong during the second half. The Finals are on friday but Jerod has his first baseball game at the same time.

Wendy-nice workout this morning! I think you will really like STS. I will send over the workout cards I have in excel. It's possible I may join you and Jen for another round of STS this summer. There will probably be a 4-6 week break for me to do something else....kettlebells and running.

Jacque-so your adding BBL to our STS rotation...good for you! Sorry you are having sleep problems. The anti-depressants they gave me to help me sleep are working great! It is so nice to finally be sleeping all night long and not waking up for hours in middle of the night.

I gotta get started on my w/o....bbl to see what everyone else is up to.

Looks like Diana and I posted at the same time before. :)

Diana:: Don't feel guilty about missing CPR if you replaced it with an HIIT! Which one didja' do?? Glad to hear you are thinking of joining Jen and I. If we can get everyone on board we can have an official STS check in for 3 months! Nothin' like a little pressure to keep everyone on track! ;):p:D

BBL!

15_1_63.gif

Here I am ! ! !

Posted long last night so not much else to say re: Hump Day other than it preceeds "Friday Eve" ! :p

Wendy - the bum bum is a bit sore - not a really deep muscular soreness but can feel it. It did make my nerve pain tight so may need to stretch lots today. I am thinking I need some serious core work and stretching. Still contemplating going in and getting some PT for it since it is not going away. Yes, the program sounds good and I'll be interspersing with my rotation which has gone by the wayside as of now. Want to do lots of cardio to "step it up" before the SD RT since I, unlike the rest of you, only workout about an hour a day TOTAL ! ;) I am not used to doubles and triples in one day ! :p

Diana - I did Bum Bum last night because I didn't get home until nearly 6:30 after chatting with my co-worker and did not have the mindset for an hour of weight work after the days events and my lack of sleep. Last night I did sleep in "chunks of time" though and was not awake all night at least. Still have a few STS weights to do but have taken Mon off since I am maxing out on PTO - I should be able to get nearly caught up by then and can hit the workouts Cathe mentioned and add some BBL in there too ! :rolleyes: In fact, I'll check to see if the Leows has a DVD player and could bring BBL for a viewing if you want? :D

Hey Lori, Laura & Jen - Cheers for a great day.

Happy Friday EVE!!!! yayayayayayayayayayaya

Morning Ladies!!

Well it is RAINING AGAIN .. OMG .. we had HORRIBLE storms last night and they are to last thur tmrw :( we are gonna float away down here!!!! I had a better night w/DH .. but you would think he would be in "make up mode" .. OH H##LL no .. I came home to find that I had to unload my huge freezer - get it out - clean up the mess that somehow gathers from out of no where underneath the dang thing -move another new freezer in - load it and then clean up the mess we made thru-out this process :confused: :mad: :confused: NOT the evening I had in mind ... MEN .. they just dont get it!!! :mad:

Wendy - yes I think I let little things build up then that last straw hits and it all comes B###ing out of me :confused: :mad: :confused: and he doesnt understand b/c I really am mad "at nothing" in his mind {{ humph }} .. the OD .. OMG .. I cant beleive the mentality of these supposedly grown up women .. it sounds like a bunch of pre-teens fighting .. too freaking much drama over BS in my opinion .. and MEAN .. OMG .. those people are MEAN!!!!! they got this way a while back .. during the election .. and you couldnt respond to anything w/o someone ripping you to shreds .. that is when I stopped posting .. RIDICULOUS!!!!

Lori - I was like you I posted a couple of times on OD and they ripped me to shreds .. you cant post an opinion w/o offending someone ... God help you if you are a conservative Christian w/morals and family values :confused: RIDICULOUS .. I think those people have waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too much time on their hands and they use the forum to make themselves feel superior .. they must lead pretty miserable lives!!! LOL

Di - congrats on your DN game .. yayayayayaya! so how is bootcamp classes going?? did you ever try my plyo workout??

Jacque - OK {{shaking my finger at you}} now YOU are raving about BBL ... :mad: .. I am getting weak .... thinking I am gonna have to cave and get it now .. DARN YOU and Wendy!!!!!:mad: .. and on SIL .. the last time we did STS and P90X she said it made her hungry .. and she craved the RIGHT foods ... so I am hoping that will help this time!! {{keeping fingers crossed}}

Hello to Jen!!!!

Thanks for all the hugs for SIL .. I am hoping she pulls herself out of whatever this is!!! I am not sure what all she has told DB .. soooooooooo I dont want to start WW3 ... and be the epitomy of the typical medling SIL .. I said if she kept having those "spells" I was gonna have to take him to the side and talk to him .. but right now .. she is NOT having those that I can tell .. but I think she is on right track now .. keep those positive thoughts and hugs coming!!! ;)

OK ... so today is Chest and BAck :confused: OH MY .. I am dreading the pushup pullup torture already .. then tonight is my 4 step class :eek: yup that is gonna be a heck of a combo!!! :eek: :p ok .. have a good one!

Jacque:: You must be mistaking me for Diana or Lori. I do not do more then an hour during the week or I would never make it to work on time! :p Yes on the weekends I can be found pushing it past the 60 min mark but that's it!;) This is why my cardios are so short. I just don't have the time to invest in the mornings. I am NOT getting up before 4am no way now how!:eek:

Laura:: You sound like me. I hold things in until I am ready to explode as well. Not healthy. We should really work on changing that, huh? We are supposed to get lots of rain around here from tonight thru Sunday. Not looking forward to it so I hear ya on the flooding, etc. Not fun!:(

:rolleyes:Hey Girls!

Sorry so late...but I have a very good reason! It was sweet of you guys to all have wished me a good night sleep but thats not what happened. I came back to work last night @ 7 till 9, my flight went elsewhere. When I came back this place was still hopping with medical crew and ANOTHER flight. I couldn't clean up b/c there were to many people under my feet but thankfully, I was in a better mood. I came back again @ 11:30, flight was suppose to be here @ 12:30, didn't show up until 1:45 and didn't leave until 3:40!:mad::mad::mad: I can't even put enough mad faces in to express how tired and irritated I was! The flight I had only had 2 crew members on board and they are never in a hurry to leave. I even put my coat on and started walking around, hoping they would get the hint!

So I slept from 4-8:48 to be exact and the last 90 mins of that was broken. DS woke up around 7:30 and I could hear him yacking for a while. I wanted to get a small workout in before coming back here though b/c I am more energized then if I do nothing. My intentions were to only do 3 miles but I ended up doing 5 miles. Came to work...same crowd still HERE from yesterday!!!!!! They are hogging the computer and hogging the tv room. I don't even know what they are doing. The maintance guys are here to fix the airplane and they are even in the tv room, in the recliner with their feet up...WTF is going on here??? So on top of having little sleep, I have people surrounding me again and I just wanna choke someone:eek::rolleyes:;) I have to come back for another flight tonight but its a early one. I am going to bed EARLY tonight.

Wendy** I suppose I could have started the thread at 4 a.m...but it wouldn't have been a pleasant thing to read! I was sooo tired. Actually for a while I was so pissed that I wasn't tired. Good job with your workout!

Diana** Glad to hear your neice won her game, good for them. DD was suppose to have a tournament last weekend but it got cancelled b/c of the storm. Im not sure if the tournament was cancelled or her team just decided not to go. I asked her yesterday and she didn't even know! LOL

Laura** Oh man...DH should totally be in suck up mode! My DH is when I get mad at him but I know plenty of men who aren't. I think they get super stubborn or something.

Jacque** Not sure if I posted after you did last night or not. I will have to go back and have a look!

So b/c I am tired I am super duper hungry! I can't wait to go to bed tonight. I may even get in the hot tub before hand. One of the many parcels I ordered would cheer me up today. I ordered 2 new pairs of boots and I order some tops. Not to mention my supplements but I don't expect them for a while yet!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.