Damage Control---->TGIF!!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Glories.

Not a very good one today...been awake since 2:30. UGH. Woke up to use the facilities and did nothing since then but lying awake but worrying about DS' first day of Kindergarten today! :( I finally gave up on sleep and climbed out of bed at about 3:15. It's gonna be an awfully long day for me but atleast it's Friday!

So today should be my rest day but I'm not taking it for a couple of reasons. First, we might be going to an amusement park all day tmrw with a friend. If that happens there will be no work out for me tmrw so I want to do tmrw's work out today. Second-now that I am up I might as well work out regardless cause it's not like I won't have the time! :rolleyes: Need to do something to keep myself from laying down and falling back to sleep 30 minutes before I have to get up for the day anyway. :confused:

Today's work out is PS: CS&T and a short cardio-I forget what though. LOL

BBL~

Good Morning!

What an eventful trip!:confused: I told DH that I didn't want to take his truck...its just to big! Hate parking it or even driving it. We had a few stops to make before we left and I backed into some ladies car at the bank before hitting the highway!:( I'm not quite sure what happened but thankfully it shouldn't cost to much to fix and we also have a forgiveness claim we can use with our insurance if it does. And there isn't ONE scratch on DH's truck...which is good b/c it is a brand new truck and I do remember backing into someone else in his last truck! LOL Put a magor damper on the trip and of course I was totally paranoid with driving a parking. I think the whole trip gave me a headache. DD and I did her shopping in the matter of an hour. I didn't get anything for myself b/c I had DS with me but that's alright. On the way home the skies opened up and the rain started coming down in sheets. About 20 mins away from home everyone in the back started losing it. DS was picking at DD, so she was yelling and he was laughing...so much so that he peed in his pants! Then my nephew (who isn't 2 yet) started to cry. My sister took a video of it all and its pretty hilirious actually!

My plan was to workout when I got home but that didn't happen either. I wasn't home very long before my SIL blew in with her family and didn't leave until 8:30 or so. Just to much....to much noise...to much action....just want to UNWIND! Can't do that with 3 kids yelling and whining cause DS won't share! So todays workout is gonna be a nice run before I head to work and maybe some weights when I get back. I think we are doing something with friends tonight and tomorrow night I have a good friends suprise b-day party...another weekend of go,go,go,plus work!!

Wendy** I said to DH last night that I'm not sure how I am going to handle school when its time for him to go. He is my baby and truth be told I baby him alot and maybe its b/c of his language problem. I also have him registed for 3 afternoons a week at preschool, which means there will be some afternoons I am home alone. I don't think it will take long for me to get use to this! LOL But I know I am going to feel terrible about it.....truth be know, its the best thing for him! He needs to go and I can't keep him home with me forever! I am sure Joey will have a good day though!!! Give him a big kiss from your cyber friends!!

I am going to see how long yesterdays thread was. I may be back with personals but I might have to wait until I get to work!

Lori:)

My work out is done though it didn't go as planned. I decided to do cardio first today...4DS K/B w/weighted gloves. Not sure why but by the time I was done I was exhausted and shakey. Didn't have the energy for weights but also didn't honestly have enough time for them either. Decided to add on PS: BBA abs though since I needed to get it done anyway. That ab routine freakin' HURTS! :eek: Worst case scenario I will squeeze in CS&T tmrw morning before we leave if I have to even though I didn't want to initially. :rolleyes:

BB from work with personals, etc.

Gotta get rollin. Wanna be out the door just after 7am this morning!

OOOOHhhhhhh Yeeeeaaaaaaaa Happy Friday Ladies and a long weekend at that ! ! ! WOooooo HOoooooo . . .

So yes I'm happy for a weekend and hope it isn't a foggy morning weekend cuz last two weekend I haven't done much of anything but sit in front of the computer and work. Need to do something productive or relaxing for sure !

Too tired this AM for a workout so will do it tonight - thought it would be a cardio but looks like PLB again + 200 walking lunges. Perfect for a Fri nite ! Ha ! We should be off work early today and then I can get my shopping done and my workout in before dinner.

Wendy - hope all went well with dropping Joey at his first day of "real school" today. Will it be a new daycare after school also? Was he excited? How is Mommy doing ? ? ?

Lori - bummer about the shopping trip ! LOL (only because you said it was hilarious) about the last part and SIL filming it ! I can just see your DD screaming at her brother and him laughing to make it worse ! Hope you got a nice relaxing run in to clear your mind and the rest of today goes well for you before you start all over again this weekend !

Diana - How did the remainder of your birthday day go? Do anything fun? Did DH surprise you ? ? ? :rolleyes:

Laura - I remember you saying you were taking an extra day this weekend but don't remember if you have another trip planned? Last day for the blast of customers - leave some goodies for PIA to take care of while you are gone !

Check y'all later . . . maybe even from work if I think about it ! ;)

Hi ladies,

I'm off again today! Jerod doesn't have school today so we my hit a movie later. I plan on cleaning out my closet today and getting rid of any clothes that no longer fit or I haven't worn. Our bedroom is full of clutter and it needs to go...so sick of looking at it.

My workout today will be Max Intvl Plyo and I should do some weights too. Legs especially since I haven't been to the rec ctr in about 2 weeks. I was hoping to have a shipping notice from Tonique, but unfortunately I do not. Not sure when to expect those.

Wendy-sorry about the terrible night's sleep. It was probably just nerves, being Joey's first day of Kindergarten. Joey will probably adjust quicker than you.:D {{HUGS}} You will be one tired girl later today. Hang in there. Nice job getting in your w/o without much sleep at all. Do you remember if you rec'd a shipping notice from Tonique, or did they just appear in your mailbox one day?

Lori-I totally get it...I hate parking DH's truck too. It's just too big for me. Sorry about the incident but glad you were able to laugh about it. Sounds like you should've had grandma watch the young ones. Hope you had a nice peaceful run this morning!

Jacque-you absolutely deserve a relaxing weekend. Hope you get to leave early and everything goes as planned. I got a bunch of movies for my bday and a date night with DH. We are going out as a family on Sat. night.

Laura-are you taking another trip? Where to this time? I'm sure you are DOM'ing after your crazy class last night! Sometimes I don't know where you find the energy.

I've decided to do SuperSets lower body blast before MIP. If I have any energy afterwards I will hit abs too.

Happy Friday!!!

Diana:: I don't think I got a shipping notice for Tonique but I got the dvds FAST! :) Enjoy your day off today! Lucky you!

Jacque:: DS was totally calm, kewl and relaxed this morning. :cool: I, on the other hand, was nervous and stressed out. :eek: I admit to crying a little after I left him too. :(

Hi Girls,

Feeling rather blah today. Not sure what it is. I am feeling stressed actually and I don't really know why. Even the ice cream I had for lunch isn't making me feel any better. I am trying to qrap my head around this PT thing, the whole bumper issue is bothering me today...and I called DH to whine but he isn't having a good day either...so who else can I complain to? He usually makes me feel better or I make him feel better and neither one of us knows what to do right now.:( Suck it up I guess.

Went for a nice run this a.m but like Miss Wendy I ran out of time and only did 11.5 k run and abs. Really missing the weights!

Wendy** I think your gonna be super duper tired later. What time did you go to bed? I can't imagine getting up that earlier. Apparently DS woke up around 1:30 crying and I didn't even hear it. I am guessing I slept pretty good last night.

Diana** Enjoy your day. I would love to be going to a movie instead of working. Work is quiet today actually and there is no one under my feet! I like it like this:p

Jacque** I get the feeling that you are happy its a long weekend.;) Hopefully you will get the nice weather to go along with it. We made up our minds that next year if we have to make another school trip like that we will leave early (without babies) and drive back the same day!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Lori:: Sorry you backed into someone with the truck. That stinks. Glad it should be an easy fix though. I hear ya on feeling badly sending DS to school but it'll good for both of you! You will learn to appreciate it, trust me! ;) Yup, I am exhausted. DH bowls on Friday nights now. It will usually stink for my social life but in this case it's not so bad cause I know I can pass out in peace later and not feel guilty about it. :p

Hi Ladies,

I did SS lower body blast, abs from PS B&B (thanks Wendy), and then Max Intvl Plyo. DH is working today so I'm going to go get new running shoes! I'm going to one of those places that has you run on a treadmill and determines the best type of shoe for me.

Lori-Sorry you're having a bad day. At least no one is at work bugging you.:p I'm sure everything will work out, but understand the stress.

Wendy-thanks for mentioning PS B&B abs...After my leg w/o my legs were fried and needed a little break before Insanity. Thats when I decided to do the ab w/o. I hope Tonique gets here soon. I checked this morning and do not have a shipping notices.

bbl

Diana:: Let us know how your shoe buying experience went! We must compare ab DOMS tmrw! ;) If you ordered Tonique directly from Sylwia's site you should get the dvds quickly.

ETA::So I think that I will order Athletic Step tonight along with the 4# weighted gloves and the firewalker bands. :D

Last edited:
Happy Friday ..

OMG the insane asylum is INSANE today :eek: Calgon take me away!!!!!!! :confused: I am doming in the back, hammies and core today .. great class last night .. did LOTS of combo core upper body stuff .. lot so f weighted plyos .. and KB swings.. LOTS of low end squats and lunges .. woohoo .. it was a sweatfest and muscle burnout!

Wendy .. sounds like you need to go ahead and take the rest day . . I finally slept good these past few nights

Lori .. OMG.. your stories of family trips are CRACKING my @$$ up .... I can see all that going on .. GEESH .. that is hillarious

Di- yes I am vaca TUE .. not sure what we got planned but DH is off too .. we r gonna do something - and I was INSPIRED/MOTIVATED yesterday in class .. came up w/some awesome combos .. they just "come to me" .. LOL

Jacque .. I dont see how anyone will be left for PIA tuesday .. OMG .. we have been bombarded today .. ugh ... but I am sure that they will be full force in here again next week .. ugh

So I was gonna try the Amy Bento workout today.. but my head is pounding and I am gonna have to say screw it .. I havent had a rest day in a while .. so I am taking a rest day today .. will join Amy tmrw!!! I am ready to get outa here .. ok .. it has taken me TWO hours to type this .. gotta jet .. will bb tmrw and check in w/you girlies .. have a great holiday weekend .. and SAFE one too!!;)

Hey ladies,

Never made it to get shoes today...or clean out my closet. I didn't realize that DS had football practice today. I just figured since he didn't have school, he didn't have practice. There wasn't enough time to go to a movie, but I did take DS out for a late lunch, and ran a couple errands at the same time.

My Tonique DVD's arrived today!!! They came in a hand written envelope. I previewed a bit of Toniqe Premier. First I watched the interview with Sylwia and then previewed a bit of the workout. Does anyone know what size handweights she's using? I'm guessing 3's or 5's tops. It looks pretty good and I will try them for several weeks and see what I think. I haven't previewed the other 2 discs from Tonique2 yet. Will have to figure out how to fit them into a rotation.

I made an appt with the foot dr. I'm hopeful that they will give me a cortisone shot and see if that helps. I also made an appt with the dermatologist. My skin is looking pretty good, it's been a week since my photofacial and I can see the improvements. I need to keep the acne away to eliminate further scarring and hyperpigmentation.

DS's football game is about an hour away tomorrow morning. I hope to get an insanity w/o in as well as upper body sometime in the afternoon. We are also going to dinner as a family tomorrow night for my bday.

Wendy-I think my abs are sore from Insanity. These w/o's incorporate a lot of core. The one I did yesterday had us holding in push up position and punching....It's a core burner for sure. Do you do additional upperbody work when doing Tonique? Not sure how to fit it in.

Laura-you deserve a day off. Sometimes the body just needs to recover for a bit and then you will be good to go. Have fun...it's just nice not having to go to work.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.