DaMaGe CoNtRoL...TGIF!!!!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Up early to get some kind of workout in even though yesterdays workout was my long run. I am thinking about doing a full body weight workout and b/c I don't have THAT many it shouldn't be to hard to figure out:D

I am going to read yesterday thread, then I shall return!

Lori:)

I was the last one to check in last night BUT I didn't do personals. So if you want to find out what as been going on in my life the past 24 hrs you can go back and read cause I ain't writing it again!:p

Wendy** Joey turns 5!!!??:eek::eek::eek: Holy! Where does time go! DS as been soooo good lately. He is finally starting to be a treat to be around and even at family gatherings (which is every week) my BIL doesn't even stress me out! But I still don't want another one! LOL I can't imagine going back to pampers, 3 hour feedings, sleepless nights! Blah! If he were an only child I would consider it but he isn't so I don't have to! LOL

Diana** I am happy to here that those workouts aren't available! I have been toying with the idea but I said yesterday that I wasn't spending anymore money. Even when I go away to Ottawa for my marathon I don't need to spend any money. We will probably do a little shopping but no one needs anything so why bother!? I think I need to turn into a scrooge!:p

Laura** No DOMS?? This is crazy? I bet you have DOMS today though!? I have a little bit in my legs from yesterdays run but nothing to serious. Certainly not enough to keep me from a leg workout!

Jacque** The Sharks are still in the series? DH's team was put out BUT I think he was kinda routing for Montreal anyway. They kicked their butts. I am kinda into it but most times I have to watch it by myself b/c the guys get together. That's o.k...more studying time for me!:eek:

So....wish me luck at work. I feel as if I am in a good mood so my boss may not drive me bonkers today. I just have to wrap my head around the fact that I have to work for the next 8 days. I can do that....right? I also need to make up some flash cards for studying this weekend. Shouldn't be a problem at work b/c its been quiet and no one is around on the weekends!

I will bbl today!

Good Morning Lori and all who follow!

I have the day off to prepare for Joey's Birthday party tmrw. I got up at 5:45 this morning (yes, that's actually sleeping in for me during the week!) and took my time with my coffee. I decided to do cardio only this a.m. and will do my Tonique w/o later in the day. Started my day off with Insanity Pure Cardio! Yeowzas! It's a been a while! :eek::D

No time for personals. Gotta get my big 5 year old off to school to now!

BBL though!:)

Hi Ladies,

I'm so tired this morning, I'm sure it's from getting up early yesterday 5:45. My whole body has dom's this morning. We did a circuit last night so my muscles are sore and the stairs and track running along with the squats and lunges did a number on my legs.

I'm sipping my coffee hoping I feel like a w/o soon. It will have to be a short one so maybe DWP, or 30/30.

Wendy-love the Insanity w/o's and to think that pure cardio is one of the easier ones.:p Hope you have a great day off...even though you will still be busy with party shopping, decorating, and probably cleanmax too.

Lori-8 days straight doesn't like any fun. But since you don't actually have to be there all day every day it should be fine. So you're not too sore from your long run, that's great. Our you getting nervous about the marathon? I'm so happy for you. They say after you run one marathon, you'll want to do more. Wonder what DD bought? Will you be able to return and reorder more dresses? I forget what function you bought them for. So you've already started on your PT course...that's great. You'll probably be through the program in half the time.

If I'm going w/o this morning, it's now or never. bbl

Hey Girls!

Todays workout was MM. While doing it I was toying with the idea of doing DMP after if I had the time....but I didn't and that was o.k b/c I think my body needed a no impact day. I was curious to see if I would be hungier after doing weights and Im not. Its almost lunch time and I am still o.k. I had 1 egg/2 white and an all bran bar for breakfast.

Wendy** Hope you have a good day. Its just a family thing? No kiddies from school?

Diana** DD's dress is for the grade 9 graduation. She was bound to find someone to go with b/c she broke up with her bf she was seeing a few weeks back. We can order another one but Im not sure there is enough time. And I don't think there is enough room to have the dress taken out. I should have never ordered it in a XS....DH said "someone should tell her that she isn't that small" I said "go right ahead, cause Im not doing it!" LOL Im not nervous about the marathon yet but like my friend said I run on adrenaline so Im thinking I will be o.k. I am just hoping that the excitment doesn't have me going at a faster pace then I should be and then I will wear myself out! I am hoping to put a good dent in studying this weekend at work!

I may bbl!

Happy Friday Ladies !

Last night I ended up doing PS Strong Legs. Went light on the weights - I think I'd rather lean out than strengthen up right now. I always love a good leg workout that doubles as cardio ! Today is Kickbox - may opt for a run instead depending on how the day goes.

Lori - I figured you had started your courses - did ya see my note on FB? Good job on flying through the first parts - hope you get to keep up this week while you are working so much. Wow - DD did great waiting until the end. Was it her plan to nearly bankrupt herself? I don't remember where she was going ? ? ? Yep, Sharks play on Sun and probably Tues - we'll go to the Sun game and sell the Tues game. I'm guessing it will go at least 5 games *crosses fingers the Sharks don't lose 4-0*. I thought about your DH when Sidney's team lost the other night. Montreal pulled it out very well. Such great hockey !

Wendy - LOL at you and Laura y'day. I am now getting really interested in these Toniques. May have to splurge one here and one there when they become available. HB to Joey today ! The party sounds like it will be lots of fun. Sometimes it is nice just to do easy foods so you can enjoy the people who are there ! ;) Is the weather going to cooperate?

Diana - Well y'days eating was better ! :p I just hate that wobbly leg feeling - like they are going to buckle underneath me and sugar/chocolate takes it away quickly. I did have a little snack after my workout. ;) I saw the extra 4 weeks but think I'll move on to something else. Did you see the SD RT Video? Beth, Jen, you and I are on a couple of times. :D Hope you figured out a good short w/o for this AM.

Laura - so DOM's this AM? How did your class end up last night after your lunchtime Tonique torture?

Off for now - gotta run into work to pass out paychecks - didn't make it back after my meeting last night.

Hi.

Back for a quick post afternoon w/o check in! Gotta jump in the shower in 3 minutes. We are heading to the store and then taking DS out to dinner for his Birthday!

I just finished up the Original Tonique Drills and Squat segment plus 100 inner thigh lifts per leg and 100 lower ab hip lifts. YEOWZAS once again! :eek::D

Off I go.....BBL or tmrw!

hey girls .

Insane asylum in full insane swing . .GEESH .. not a moment to spare ..so gotta make this quick .. amost time to get outta here .. HOPE I BALANCE ..

DOMS .. oh DOMS .. GEESH .. theeerreee bbaaaaccckkkkk ... the worst is the CORE .. the entire freaking core (blaming tonique and my class) .. the hamstrings (tonique) .. hip flexors (tonique and my class) . . quads (toniqe and my class) .. did I miss any thign .. calves are fine ...:confused:

SO class .. well .. had a good turn out .. had recovered from the mat lunch w/o .. so I did mish mosh torture - one light plyo - then leg torture (some moves ala tonique w/my moves) for 45 minutes .. then ended with 15 min of yoga and plank work .. YOWZA ..

Wendy - SIL stopped cussing you and started cussing me last night .. she said "WTH were you thinking doing yoga at the end of THAT class .. I could barely stand up .. much less balance on one leg" .. {{ insert evil grin and snicker }}

Lori - I will have to go back and read what you have been up to .. LOL

Di .. wait till you get the mat tonique .. GEESH

Jacque - Wendy is pure evil .. she has killed my body w/this tonique crap ..LOL

OK .. gotta jet .. gotta balance.. will try to check later .. have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.