Damage Control...TGIF!!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Mornin' Glories!

Okay so this morning my biceps are even MORE sore from that class and now my thighs hurt a bit too!

I have some cardio and Tonique of choice on tap. I am having a hard time picking cardio I am in the mood for though. I suppose I'll figure it out eventually....:rolleyes:

BBL!:)

Good Morning!

I am meeting a friend for coffee at Mcds this morning. We aren't meeting until 10'ish b/c she wanted to get on her TM first so I may do the same now that I am up early enough. I could get a smaller run in and maybe some weights. I have my long run planned tomorrow so I need to reserve some energy for that.

I had a very weird day yesterday. My boss asked me something that really bothered me. He was looking for a certain invoice and when he found it he started asking me questions about it and i said "I didn't do that one" b/c I didn't. I wasn't being a snitch b/c it was done wrong, I just knew that he was going to have more questions re it that I couldn't answer. So he says am I detecting something between you and your co-worker. There are only 2 of us girls now. I said "no, why?" And he goes on to say that he detects that there is something going on. I asked him if he were picking it up on her end and he said "no, its on your end" This kind of stuff really bothers me b/c for one, it isn't true and I don't like people to think that when stuff isn't true. Apparently I have been saying "I didn't do that, or that was her" to many times!:mad::mad: And that's exactly the kind of person I try not to be. But there are certain situations where you have to say it. Anyway....it was like he didn't even hear me. I told him we were fine...yada, yada....then he goes on to say "if there is something going on outside of work, then you have to keep that outside of work" (we hang out with the same people) and I told him there was nothing going on outside of work. Then he brought up the fact that she made more money then I do and I can't hold that against her either.....I thought I was going to cry b/c he wasn't LISTENING to me! And re the wages, he said what he always says...."the new owners know that she makes more then you and don't worry they will straighten it out" I felt like saying, "yes....I am sure that is right on the top of their list!" They aren't going to fix it until it needs to be fixed. So now I don't even feel like bringing it up again! Ugh! I don't know if he ever believed me first or last. It was like I wasn't even speaking. I talked to my coworker about it and she told me that she would let me know if he says anything today.

Wendy** Have fun with your workout!!

I am going to try and read yesterdays thread to see what I missed!

Lori:)

30 mins CTX Kickbox
30 mins Tonique2/Disc1/skipped 1st segment of all cardio and went straight for the leg torture! lol
125 bicycle crunches

AWESOME!:cool:

Last edited:
Diana** A pay cut? Ugh! That's never good! I guess I should be thankful that my wages aren't getting slashed but then I would def go looking for another job. The past couple of days I have really been thinking about taking that online PT course but I really don't know if I have the time to be studying for it. I don't have a whole lot of down time. Glad I could help with your spring cleaning. I am going to tackle the porch and the living room after lunch!

Jacque** Glad you liked my dress!:) I thought it was pretty cute as well, hopefully it will fit! I am sure you will figure something out to help DD. Moms always do! DD leaves tomorrow for her trip. I have to help her get ready for that and there are certain things I am afraid she will forget!:confused: I am sure she is looking forward to it though.

I will bbl!

Hi Ladies,

The rotation calls for MMA Kickbox. Although I like that w/o, it's not good calorie burner for me. And....since I weighed myself and am down 3.2lbs ;) since starting this rotation, I've decided to do KPC or Kickbox Xtreme.

My DH is pretty mellow most of the time, but last night he was really pi$$ed. He had to leave work early to get Jerod to his game on time, only to find out that Jerod couldn't find his new bat. I guess it all went downhill from there. I met them at the game and DH told me about this incident and how Jerod doesn't take care of anything yada yada... He is right, the kid doesn't take care of anything. I figured he left it at his last game and one of his teammates or coach had the bat....which they did. Jerod's team did win, but Jerod did not have a good game...probably due to the fight with his dad.

Wendy-the new HIIT w/o's would fit your 30 min timeframe just perfect. Nice w/o this morning. That's why I get on the computer, cuz I know you are already done with your w/o and its motivating!

Lori-Just wondering why your old boss didn't do something about the wage difference when he was in charge....just askin'. Nothing wrong with defending yourself my dear. Since there are only 2 of you, even without calling it out its obvious if you didn't do it...your coworker did. Sounds like your concerns fell on deaf ears.:confused:

Jacque-hope you had a good time last night! You know I've never had allergies but am wondering if that's what's going on with me. Everything has started blooming and we've had a lot of windy weather the past few days. I do not feel sick, but have been really stuffed up and wake up with a sinus headache for several days now.

Laura-are you off today too???? Hope you got your money...what's his is mine;)

bbl

Diana:: Congrats on the weight loss girl! ^5's!!! Enjoy your k/b work out of choice today! Glad I motivate you! Checking in with you girls every day motivates me too! :) I agree that the HIIT's would fit the time frame but I think that might be too much on the old legs when doing it back to back with Tonique! YIKES! LOL I may use one HIIT per week though on the same day as my upper body work out! Thanks for the suggestion! Sorry Jerod and his dad had a squabble. I hate when DH disciplines DS. I go into protective mommy mode even though it's Joey's dad and I know I don't need to (and shouldn't) but it's instinct. This gets me and DH into many fights! :eek:

Lori:: Sorry about the issue with your boss. So did you get some kind of work out in before meeting your friend for coffee?

Last edited:
Kinda quiet here today! Just trying to keep us off of page 2!:p

There is a bridal shower here today for an employee. Everyone brought in food. You should see the spread! Needless to say I did not eat the healthy lunch I brought in and now have a bit of a tummy ache. Oh well. Ya gotta splurge once in a while or life ain't worth livin' right!? :D

BBL!

Hi Ladies,

Well I spent too much time perusing the rotation forums so I had to do a shorter w/o. HIIT 40/20 fit the bill nicely and did some ab work after that.

I'm heading out for a short run today 3-5 miles. We had rain yesterday and a bit of snow overnight which is melted by now, but the path I usually run will be too muddy. I'm really looking forward to it.

Wendy-I'm enjoying more cardio, it works well for me. We have food brought in every now and then too...and it's never healthy. One of my previous employers always brought in fresh fruit and veggies along with the cake/dessert for the whatever the occasion was. Hope you tummy settles soon!

Hi Girls!

I am waiting for my inlaws to come and get DS! They offered....I took them up on it!;) Actually he is more fun to be around these days. He can still full of it sometimes but for the most part he as calmed down quit a bit.

I did 40 mins on the TM and abs before I went for coffee. Happy I got it out of the way.

DD is packing to go on her trip now. It will be weird not having her home for a full week but she is really looking forward to it! Can you imagine being 14 and getting on a plane with all of your friends!!! We didn't have it that good growing up.

Diana** I don't think kids take care of their things anymore. I don't know if its b/c they are spolied or not but hopefully they will grow out of it b/c we have to take care of our things. Maybe when they have to pay for it themselves it will be a bit different. DD is on her 4th cell phone i think.
My coworker made more then I b/c of her duties. She did all the invoices and office work. Now things have changed and she doesn't appear to have anymore on her plate then I do. Now he as turned it into a touchy subject. I may wait until June month to bring it up. That would have given the new owners 2 months to figure everything out and if I don't get that raise....then I guess I will start looking for a new job. Iam sure they will be fair but I don't think they will give me a raise until I ask for it.

Wendy** Workout done! What are your plans for this weekend??

I my bbl!

Hey ladies ..

I am back at the asylum .. we got in late ystdy ... WE GOT DH MONEY .. wooohooooooooo:D:D:D:D.... PLLUUUUUUSSSS I came home a winner as well :eek: yup that is right ..won more than I have EVER (nthn like DH but it was nice) .. it was AWESOME ... :D .. the only downfall .. think we have logged over 1400 miles in the last 6 days ..soooooo I am TIRED of riding and driving .. ready for some BORING DOWN ME TIME!!!:D also I am not proud of the diet :eek: oohhh ... no telling the calories I have comsumed .. dont want to think about it ... :eek: .. and I wont workout today b/c I am ZONKED .. soooooo tired .. the plan is to leave work .. go home .. take babies for a golf cart ride .. and REST!!!!!!;) will get back on track w/Tonique tmrw :confused:

Wedny .. My mat workout just arrived .. so I have all three .. SIL and I plan on doing some of them this weekend ... what is difference between first and second disc on Tonique2 ... and what is the orginal one like ... which one do you reccommend first???

Lori .. OMG .. that would infuriate me what your boss did .. that was more than obnoxious ... dont bring something up and ask a question if you have predetermined answer in your mind .. GGGERRRRRRRRR ... that is infuriating!!!! Nothing worse than feeling as though you are not heard!!!! :mad: ..

Di .. yyayayayayayay on weight loss .. woohoo ..think I found your 5 you lost .. :eek:... sorry DH had a bad day ysty .. NOT FUN when they are ill ..

Jacque .. the oil spill is not looking good for us .. there is a low moving in this weekend so that is gonna determing whether it moves more to the east .. :(.. nope not looking good for our fishing .. all waters closed for fishing and harvesting right now .. they are not saying how long .. our snapper season was to start june 2 ... :(

Hello to all that follow ..it has taken me forever to write this .. it is super busy in here .. gotta jet .. will check in tmrw when I am sure I will be cussing miss Wendy OUT for my PAIN :eek: :p :D have a great one!

Laura:: All 3 of the standing work outs have cardio in them but they are set up in different ways. The original has a cardio w/u with some cardio intervals interspersed through the work out. Tonique 2/ Disc 1 has 9 minutes of cardio to start the work out and I can't remember how Disc 2 is set up. A lot of the lower body work has a cardio factor to it though. There are some plyo moves in all of them. Tonique2 disc 2 gave me major quad doms. Tonique2 disc 1 gave me DOMS in the entire thigh and the original didn't give me much DOMS at all BUT I had already been using Tonique2 for a bit so considering how often i work out, my body probably already adjusted to the work outs in that sense. Beyond that, all of the standing w/o's have some of different assortments of exercises in them so you are nto doing the same thing in every work out. They all seem to hit different parts of the lower body in different ways and focus more/less on certain areas. The mat work out is killer...atleast the 2 segments I did. I thought my lower body was going to fall off by the time I was done. I seriously thought I was going to get a major charlie horse in my butt! :eek: Again though, no real DOMS to speak of and although I was mildly disappointed (b/c I am nuts!lol), I was also quite proud! Just do them all 1 by 1 and let us know what you think! I plan to do the Mat work out again tmrw but will only do 2 segments again-most likely the segment done on your back and the ones on your knees since that's the one I haven't done yet. Should be fun!;)...ofcourse it will be the weekend...I'll have more time! Hmmm...maybe I'll just do the whole darned thing!!!! Bwahahahahahah!

Last edited:
errrrrr .. so Wendy .. you are basically saying .. they are ALL kickarse workouts ..LOL .. and I am gonna be a HURTING bad!!!! :eek: :p gotta love it .. I will report tommorrow!! :D

errrrrr .. so Wendy .. you are basically saying .. they are ALL kickarse workouts ..LOL .. and I am gonna be a HURTING bad!!!! :eek: :p gotta love it .. I will report tommorrow!! :D

uh...yeah....that's basically it in a nutshell! LOL

Mamma's got a new car! 2010 Honda Civic LX in red! WOO HOO! Not fire engine red. It's a very nice darker red. I'm excited. Never had a red car before! :D Boy things sure have changed since I bought the Sonata who knows how many years ago...maybe 6 or 7??? :confused: I'm a happy girl who is very tired after spending 2+ hours in a car dealership trying to keep an almost 5 year old in check while DH does his "thing" with the sales guy! We left the house at 6:30 and didn't get home until 10pm! :eek: I was so wound up even though I was exhausted so I drank 2 captain and cokes. Now I'm buzzed :D and ready for bed so....

GOOD NIGHT! I'll be back bright n early no doubt! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.