Damage Control....TGIF!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

Gonna be tired today. I had 2 glasses of vino last night and went to bed at 10:30 instead of my usual 9:00-9:30. I slept in an extra 30 minutes this morning but I will still be sleepy. Consequently I am starting my work out a bit later this morning so it will be shorter then usual but atleast I'm still doing it! It'll be a Turbo Jam vid today. I somehow forget about them when I am picking my kb work outs lately!

Well, just getting us started. I'll be back from work most likely.

Enjoy your morning!:)

25 mins of Punch Kick & Jam with weighted gloves and half of the floor portion of Ab Jam DONE!

Not a long work out but my shoulders really felt it, I worked up a great sweat and my abs are fried so I'm a happy girl and READY FOR THE WEEKEND!

COME ON Atlantic City!!!!!:D

Good Morning!:)

I stayed up to late watching the hockey game....and I don't even care for hockey!:mad: I fell asleep during the 2nd OT but it went into the 3rd OT. Glad I went to sleep when I did! DS didn't get up until 7:30 though so that's ok.

I'm not sure what todays workout is going to be. I have my long run planned for tomorrow so I won't be stupid enough to do a leg workout today:confused: Maybe I will do a shorter run and a UB workout. I have a play date this afternoon so I want to get my workout out of the way and clean my house.

Wendy** Sorry to hear you and DH had a little spat. DH and I don't fight very often either but when we do LOOK OUT! I bring up everything that he has done to tick me off in the last 6 months! LOL Its usually a blow out that last all day! Haven't had one now for a while so I would imagine there is one just around the corner;) When are you leaving for AC? Have a good trip!!!!!

Jacque** I thought about you last night while I was flicking through the channels....seen the sharks game. Did they go into their 3rd OT like Pittsburg and Ottawa?? Geez....the game was twice as long!

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Lori:: DH and I don't tend to fight often either and yeah, when we do they can be big ones. Things still aren't totally "right" between us. That's on DH though. He can be a bit of a grudge holder. I just hang out and wait and it eventually blows over. :rolleyes: I don't really mind...we are going to A/C and I will have fun regardless! :p We leave after work. I am getting out an hour early. Hopefully we can hit the road by 5:30!!!:D Your work out plan sounds good but cleaning the house does not! lol

Hi Ladies,

No workout to report for yesterday and not sure about today. I have the very last STS workout either today or tomorrow. I'm glad I will be putting that 4 month rotation behind me and doing something else for a while.

I'm working from home today and covering for one of my teammates who took a vacation day. Things have been really busy this last week at work but I'm learning a lot of new stuff which could potentially help me get a raise. I'm optimistically hopeful anyway.

Well Jacque's Sharks kicked my AVS to the curb last night with a 5-0 win. The score was 0/0 going into the 2nd period, but the Sharks scored 3 on us in the 2nd. I went to bed after that but DH told me this morning we were beat pretty badly.

Wendy-sorry you and your DH had a disagreement. We don't argue much either but it's not very pleasant when we do. My DH holds a grudge forever! Hopefully things will work themselves out and you can both have a wonderful weekend in AC! My shoulders are still sore from doing KPC with weighted gloves.

Lori-We are getting a lot of much needed rain right now. Hopefully your weather will be good for your long run tomorrow. You are really good and just picking your w/o each day. I need a bit more structure or I might just blow it off.

Jacque-congrats!!! Where are you at with STS. One or two weeks to go I imagine. Have you decided what you want to do next? I'm doing my own thing next week and the following week will pick up with another rotation.

Laura-How nice that you got part of yesterday off. Too bad they didn't let you have the whole day off...always want a little than what is offered. A nice surprise I'm sure.

bbl

Well Happy Friday ladies and I am still alive though not kickin' much (in the workout type of a way).

Wed afternoon started coming down with a cold so opted for rest rather than workout. Woke y'day feeling draggy and yucky but not bad enough to stay home. Popped the usual cold meds and extra C - didn't feel bad by the end of the day. Since we still don't have hockey on our cable :mad: I went with DH to his hockey game and we sat at the bar watching the Sharks game ! :D It finally looked like our "real team" showed up. Finally Diana's goalie let a few by ! :eek: We'll see what happens tomorrow night.

Wendy - sorry about the spat, especially since you are going away for the weekend. Perhaps it will force him to let it go. I have to say, though we rarely fight (was always about the kids), we have moments but they don't last long. My DH is very patient and is rarely riled up - I am the one who mumbles under my breath. :rolleyes: Easy for me because the last go round was horrible and nasty - this is definitely a keeper from a relationship standpoint. Now work . . . we won't go there ! :p Anyway - enjoy yourself !

Lori - No our game went regulation only - was funny cuz we were watching that game at home and it was still on after we drove to San Jose, watched the Sharks, finished DH's game and they were still playing ! Haven't seen who won yet - BUT - my fav (the name on my jersey) is Cheechoo who is back playing with Ottawa so I am hoping it was them. :p These playoff games are quite spectacular if you are a sports fan, hockey or not. Great expertise out there. Hope things get a bit better for you at work. Would be nice if the communication was a little better, huh?

Diana - it was a good game again last night. I have enjoyed seeing the competition. Funny how the teams all play well once they get to the playoffs. Extra adrenaline I suppose. I am still piddling around with STS - just not motivated for much working out period. I may just ditch it and get a little creative for a bit. I do really like BBL - the exercises have been burners for me the handful of times I have done them. Great addition to any workout rotation. Hope you get to work from home today - I am actually off but will meet a past co-worker for 401K withdrawal form help. Then looking for a PT job in a few places and the usual cleaning.

Laura - well hope you enjoyed your day y'day. Sounds like work is going a little better for you. Did you get all accomplished you set out to do?

Off to get some sort of workout in - thinking Plyo Legs . . . DGS2 has his first birthday on Sunday so today will be my "Saturday" chores. Supposed to be mid 70's today and a little warmer tomorrow. Then rain again on Tues. I just hope the veggies grow faster this year !

BBL - enjoy the day !

TGIF >> WOOOOHOOOOO

Morning Ladies!

WOW .. yesterday was AWESOME .. :cool: the weather was around 84 degrees .. LOADS of sunshine ... it was just a great unexpected day off!!! (1/2 day) :D ..We went out to eat .. NOT where I wanted .. I got the philly cheese sandwich - OMG it was THE best one I have ever had .. only ate 1/2 of it .. had sweet potatoe fries (odd) .. only ate a couple of those .. then I went home and banged out bumbum .. and doing it on my pool room floor made it extra hard.. I didnt have my padding down ..didnt think I needed it .. well .. I DID .. the tile is unforgiving ... it kicked my butt!!! then I thrw on bikini and me and my babies enjoyed the rest of the afternoon poolside :cool: .. then my aunt came over and we took the babies for a golf cart ride in the woods .. just an AWESOME day! :D

Wendy .. man I am sorry you and DH had a fight .. I HATE THAT ... and leaving for a trip w/that tension .. I HATE THAT .. maybe just get in the car .. agree to disagree and state that you want to enjoy the weekend .. so DROP IT DH!!! we dont fight that often NOW ... but when we do .. like Lori said .. WATCH OUT .. geesh it is usually a biggie .. we really dont sweat the small stuff .. we both can get aggrevated w/one another and then forget about it .. but when we do fight .. it is usually over something very important .. and we both usually have totally different stands on it .. and we both have a stubborn streak a mile long .. then add DH tends to get a bit childish that only infuriates me more ... GEESSSHHH .. not a good combo!!! :confused: Hope things get better and the air clears .. and you go and have a WONDERFUL time in A/C .. and WIN WIN WIN .. hey you know what they say "unlucky in love ......." :p

Lori ... have a great shorter run - HA - your shorter runs would prbly kick my arse :confused: ...

Di .. sorry the Avs lost . . am sure Jacque is jumping for joy though :p .. enjoy the work day from home .. ooohhhh that would be so awesome to be able to do that!!

Hello to all that follow ..

Today I am not sure what w/o will find me .. may just be date night w/o .. I have some errands to run at lunch ... ugh ... soooooooooooooooo we will see if I can fit in something somewhere .. and tmrw .. I think I am gonna do some sort of cardio (hiit) and H&T .... :confused: .. can we say fried buns!!! The weather is supposed to turn nasty tmrw .. and we are to have HORRIBLE storms .. the storms that caused all the tornado outbreaks in Kansas and TX they are coming this way..UGH .. so tmrw after w/o is done .. it will be a good day for CLEAN MAX .. and getting stuff organized .. OK .. have a great day!!! :D Wendy .. safe trip .. and WIN GIRLIE!!!

Back to quickly report I did 1/2 of Plyo Legs - need to get going - that 30 mins left me sweaty and fatigued though. Now I'm ready to get moving. Will attempt to fit the 2nd 1/2 in later today.

Laura - nice way to spend the day. Sounds very similar to my favorite type of day - sunshine, relaxing, running around in nature . . . once again our weather will be opposite tomorrow - I get the 80's for a couple days then the storm. Ours is supposed to be worse than the one this week which dumped lots of rain our way. We are finally making up for some of what we didn't get the past few years. My favorite part is the nice sunny days in between storms. I can handle that !

Off again but will BBL :p

Hey Ladies,

I'm getting tons of work done...and laundry too!:) Still need to discuss the bills and possibly HE Loan for the windows with DH. For some reason, he can't just discuss money issues, its always a fight. I don't see it that way, it is "our" money and "we" need to be aware of where it's going each month. I pay the bills and he has no idea, it's quite frustrating at times. Anyway, I hope to get this unavoidable subject out of the way this weekend.

Jacque-Love plyo legs, even half of it is a good w/o. Sorry to hear you are considering w/d from your 401K, or is it DH's:p. I'm guessing with his line of work he may not have one. Hope everything works out soon! As far as the AVS go, we are doomed unless we can get some offense going. Anderson is great, but this isn't a one man game.

Laura-wow, you are having some awesome weather. It's been raining here for 2 days and even snowed a bit this morning. We fertilized the lawn prior to our last big storm, and its a beautiful green with all the rain we are getting. I've been convinced to purchase BBL but will have to wait until after my discussion with DH.

'break over' bbl

Back to report some productive time has just been spent ! :D

Got my banking done, helped a past co-worker complete his 401K withdrawal, we chatted a bit, ran over to get DGS2 some socks and onesies, found out the poor lady behind the counter at Carter's (think she was the manager) was by herself and said she does have PT work available (nites & weekends - she said 'here's an app - turn it back in ASAP!), ran by my friend's salon because our new Pres just had her cut his hair and wants to hire her son (BF with my DS2) for the summer to help with our move, saw her parents (been a long time and Dad has Alzheimer's), finished more shopping and home I am. Made myself a seared ahi salad with homemade wasabi dressing and DH is in a good mood ! He's draining the spa ! ;) ;) ;) :p :rolleyes:

Feeling very chipper and hope it lasts !

Diana - good to hear you're being productive too ! I love it when I get lots on my "to do" list checked off, even if it is the usual chores. ITA - think Anderson has made a great name for himself this round. Neither team has really done too much offensively the entire time. Our defense has scored quite a few goals ! If it goes to game 7 it will be hard to decide whether to go or sell the tix. We sold them lower than anyone else in our section (we are center ice to the right - but could have gotten much more. Seems the prices are going up each game that is played but I listed 2 of my games for the same price. Ah well . . . it will be a hard decision if we have to make it.

Well done being Chatty Cathy here - off to get more accomplished.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.