Damage Control....TGIF!!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!:)

I didn't go to bed super early but I still went to bed early enough to get 8 hours of sleep!:) I feel alot better of course. DH was going on and on about how tired HE was....stupid fool stayed up until 2 by choice the night I was working. He said that he was waiting for me to come home. I still out ranked him in whining and getting to take a nap! LOL I think I doozed for a few mins when DS went to bed.

Tonight I am going out with the girls. They aren't a crazy bunch of girls so I don't think it will be a real late night. The last time I went out with them, they just disappeared one by one until there were only 3 of us left and those two aren't coming out tonight. I am hoping to do my long run tomorrow so I don't want to be out to late...or drink to much.

I had some clothes come yesterday that I ordered online. I don't know why I bother ordering things that I don't normally wear. I try to think outside the box but it just doesn't work for me. I ordered 2 flowy kind of shirts but whenever I put them on it just seems like I am wearing maternity clothes. I feel as if some people can pull thos shirts off....but I don't think I can. Or maybe everyone feels that way when they wear them? I also ordered a plaid button up shirt to wear with jeans and there is no shape to the shirt at all,just goes straight down. Why would anyone make a shirt like that? Women aren't shapeless and Im sure it didn't look that way on the model or I would have never ordered it. Anyway...it will be my first time returning something by mail! So b/c of it I may go to the mall later and pick up a couple of things, hopefully something new to wear out tonight!;) I also ordered 2 pairs of boots....hopefully they will be here today!:)

I am going to read yesterdays thread to see what I missed!

Lori:)

O.k....so I was the last one to post last night. Nothing new happened between then and now:p

Jacque** I caught a glimpse of Grey's last night and I think it was a rerun, I didn't watch the whole thing but Izzy was back for the show. I think she as been living with her mother? I remember when the show first started and it was funny and good. Its still good but its almost as if everyone as a stick up the *ss! Especially George before he left the show. He was soooo high maintance the last couple of yrs!

Anyway.....BBL!

Woo Hoo! My boots are here already! And its not even 9 a.m!!! I love them both. They could have been a tiny bit smaller but the company only goes one whole size, so I figured I would go with a 8 and be comfy then a 7 and my feet would be nipped up. I was hoping that the black ones I would be able to wear with jeans out over but they have buckles on them so I have a feeling they are meant to worn outside of jeans!

progress.gif
http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=1995356

Miss Lori, I think you were tired this morning. I already started the thread waaay earlier so move your posts on over girly! :p

Morning Ladies,

I'm working from home today...thank goodness. Jerod has his first baseball game tonight in another town about 30 minutes away. He needs to be there at 4:30 which is pretty early for either DH or I to get him there.

My legs are so sore this morning. Yesterday was DWP and then plyo intervals in bootcamp class. We did a similar w/o on Monday and my legs were already sore. We did 1 min of cardio (plyo jacks, air jacks, mtn climbers, power lunges, etc.) followed by 1 min of weights for back and legs.

This morning is Back and Biceps! My back is a little sore...slept wrong I think but don't think it will hinder my w/o this morning. I'm ordering Cathe's new club step today with my coupon. I really need a new topper as the rubber is lifting on both ends. After looking at several used sporting good stores and not being able to find a topper in any better condition...I'm splurging. I'll probably get the 4# weighted gloves....and am considering the adjust. weight jacket-20#.

Wendy-you and Lori crack me up! I have Shred but have only done it once. Around xmas time I found BFBM and another JM w/o but they still have the wrappers on them. Nice w/o this morning. PC is a goodie...probably my favorite as it has no dread factor.

Lori-Wow, your package arrived pretty quickly. I ended up taking back the jeans I bought, they just didn't look very good on me. Our Costco doesn't carry the Lucky's anymore so now I'm on a jean search. I found some on their website but the cheapest ones are $79 and I'm not spending that.

Jacque-Well sometimes I do more than one workout a day, but that's only on the weekends or when I have a class at the rec ctr and then its a morning w/o and an evening w/o. Lori is the one who picks out 3 or 4 Cathe w/o's and does them all day long and uses her treadmill runs as recovery between the w/o's;) Yes, she is the energizer bunny. Sometime this weekend I'll be starting meso2, week 4. Not sure if I'll do those twice before taking the recovery week or not. I would like too, but I plan on doing all cardio-maybe a circuit or 2, the week prior to the road trip.

Laura-haven't tried your plyo w/o yet...not going to happen today either.:D I'm actually glad its a weight day so my legs can rest a bit. I'm glad you are able to get SIL back on the right path...P90X is great. Diabetes is no joke so I hope she takes it seriously. Exercise is good for her, but she really needs to keep her blood sugar level all the time and that's done by eating healthy foods on a regular schedule. Good thing she has you looking after her.

Jen-so am I the only one not doing BBL???:mad: I hate being left out! So how are you liking BBL? Are you following the BBL rotation or have you combined it with something else.

Happy Friday!!!

BBL

TGIF

Morning Ladies ..

Wendy I couldnt find your thread .. so I am posting here .. you girls .. I swear!!!! :p

OK .. I have not complained of DOMS in OVER a week :eek: but let me just say this now .. OUCHIE!!! :eek::eek: chest/back P90X kicked my arse .. I knew I would be sore .. but OH MY .. I couldnt even put lotion on my back this morning .. the arm would not stretch back there .. and lets not even talk about the pecs .. they are hurting right now as I type .. just from thefinger movements .. DARN YOU pushup/pullup torture!!!!! :mad: .. but with that out of my system .. oooohhhhhh it feels sooooooo good :D :D :D I have been missing the upper body weights bad!!!!!! SIL called me this morning to tell me she could barely turn her steering wheel her arms hurt so bad! So today we are going to the gym and make our lower body as sore as our upper body!!! Gym Heavy Legs wooohooo

Wendy .. I am ordering BBL today :) :mad: darn you!!!!!!! I wore shorts last night in class .. :confused: .. OK .. not only are the legs the color of SNOW but they do not look like they did last year .. sooooooooooooo BBL here I come .. that and HEAVY LEGS gym .. I am done w/the cardio train .. I am back on the heavy weights .. thinking my body responds better to weights!! ;)

Lori .. LOL about the shirt .. I know I see those shirts on people and they look so cute .. and when I put them on I feel like a big fat dumpling!! :confused: .. I ordered me some CUTE tops that should be in next TUE .. for work .. oh and I have ordered shirts that look more "fitted" in the picture but you get them and they are straight .. I HATE THAT .. I think they PIN the shirt on the models .. UGH

Di - I am caving on the BBL .. darn it .. Wendy and Jacque and all their talks of DOMS and inches lost ... cant stand it!!! they are a bunch of enablers .. that is all!! :rolleyes: SIL - I wish she would get her a monitor and USE it ..but she wont .. she is the type if she dont see it it isnt happening .. but she may just get one as a surprise gift from medling SIL .. LOL:p

hello to Jacque and Jen ..

OK .. gotta run .. have a great one .. we have MORE STORMS today .. this rain is NEVEr gonna end .. have flash flood watches and warnings all around us .. and we are in RED ZONE for the bad storms today :mad: I am ready for some sunshine ..

You couldn't find my thread coz it's titled "good morning" instead of "damage control"...I must have been the one who was sleeping! :D:p

Moving the posts from the thread I started over here....

Hey Girls! It's Friday!!!!! :D

Today's work out is High and Tight and some Pure Cardio.

I have some nice DOMS in my biceps this morning from Sculpt y'day. Makes me :).

I hijackaed an idea from our buddy Jen and created a rough draft of my next rotation. I'm thinking of a BBL/Shred combo. Jen mentioned it and it sounds like an awesome idea! I asked her to share her rotation once she creates one but in the meantime I had to take a stab at it. I took one of Leandro's BBL rotations and omitted one work out each week and put Shred in it's place. Not sure how it'll run in real life but it looks good on paper so we'll see! Can't wait to see what Jen comes up with!

BBL with personals!
HIGH AND TIGHT - CHECK

PURE CARDIO - CHECK

I actually had time to finish Pure Cardio! I did one round of the warm up exercises, no stretch and had time to do the entire rest of the work out! Wow, that hurt! :p
At work now, in body but that's it. I am DRAGGING. Soooo tired. Can't wait for the day to end and it's just begun! OY! :rolleyes:

Hey Ladies,

My arms are sufficiently fried. Barbell curls with 45#...and my forearms are so tired it's hard to just type!:confused: I left my w/o clothes on 'cuz I may do a cardio w/o at lunch. Nothing is striking my fancy so far but hopefully by lunch time one of the cardio's will be calling my name.:)

I'm trying to download Lady Gaga to my itunes library and it's not working. Itunes error...says try again later UGH. She's a little different, but I love the dance beat to her music...so hopefully later today I can rock out to lady gaga!

Laura-I recall pushup/pullup torture and being sore for literally days... ITA, they do pin those shirts back on the models. Hope you like you new clothes when they arrive. Spring is in the air and we are all looking for new spring/summer clothes.

bbl

Hi Girls!:)

Went for my long run today. Was suppose to do 23 kms but I only did 22 kms:p I started to get really cold near the end of it and my legs even felt like they were freezing. I wasn't good at keeping my pace either. I was to fast and b/c of it, now I have gut rot!

Everyone is gone and I am home alone:) I may take a nap. Gonna be a couple of hours before any of the girls show up. Trying to decide what to have for dinner but I have to wait for my bad belly to pass.

Wendy** Yes...YOU were the one with sleep in your eyes!:p I saw the thread and wondered what you were doing. I looked to see if you did personals but you didn't so then I didn't know if it was a different thread you had started and then I would have hijacked it...and not have even known the girls I was talking to. AND if I had posted there...the rest of the girls may not have seen it and then someone else would have started the thread...AND then you still would have been whining about it! LOL :D:D:D So...the name of the thread is Damage Control...you can't go chang'in the name like dat and expect everyone to know what your talk'in bout!:p How's that for razz! LOL Im just poking at you. Your good for it. What are your plans for this weekend? You can start the thread tomorrow cause Im gonna be sleeping in:)

Diana** To bad you had to take the jeans back! I was a good girl today and went right back to the post office with the parcel. It cost me $14 to send it back but I should be refunded over $70 so it was worth it. Hopefully you can find some Lucky jeans somewhere. Have you ever found them on ebay?

Laura** They must have pinned the shirt back on the model b/c she is smaller then me and the shirt didn't look like that on her! I even had a small and it was to big. Oh well! Hope the storms pass soon!! Good job with DOMS!!:D I can feel the lactic acid building up in my legs already!

BB tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.