DaMaGe CoNtRoL for a Sunny Sunday !

Sunshine1528

Cathlete
Good Sunday Morning ladies !

I see that poor Lori was a lonely girl yesterday. :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: Sorry Lori ! I had someone tapping into my wireless y'day AM so spent the morning looking into why it was not secure. Still haven't taken the time to fix it yet but that took way too much time.

Friday ended up fun in that I got DH to roller blade with me for about an hour in the late afternoon down by the creek on the levy. It was nice, sunny, peaceful and exhiliarating. No workout y'day other than more 'tilling and planting and then spent a couple hours soaking up the sun and reading a book on hiring the best candidates as assigned by the Pres. Then prepped some foodies for today's DGS2 BDay party.

And totally enjoyed that we noticed a pair of doves built a nest about 1.5 ft from our bedroom window in one of my hanging baskets. It has been fun watching and then noticed she layed one egg. She has seen us peeking at her tons and I think is getting used to us spying on her. Cool cool cool in my book as I love nature. We feed the birds and squirrels in our backyard all the time. I think the creatures have noticed we have to fur babies any longer and are one of the few backyards in the neighborhood they can visit without being stalked ! :p

Hate to rub it in, but the Sharkies won the 1st round last night. Almost didn't but turned it on toward the end. Sorry Diana ! But I'm excited ! :rolleyes: :D

Off to get ready. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

P.S. My legs are still sore from Plyo the other day and I tortured my lower back with deadlifts. Keep thinking that it will get stronger if I use it but doesn't seem to be working? :confused: If we get home early enough I may take a run or TM jog to loosen my legs.

Hi Ladies,

I finally finished up STS this morning and added on Core Max 3. Looking forward to a more cardio intensive rotation. Not sure when I will start my next rotation, tomorrow or next week. I'm leaning towards doing Insanity for a week...or longer as I'm feeling fluffy.

DS2's water bed heater burned out...literally. Last weekend I went in his room to put away laundry and it smelled like something was burning, that electrical burn smell. I told DH who went in and unplugged everything in his room, including his waterbed heater. Even after he plugged in it, two days later he said his bed was still cold. There was a hole burned through the heater and put a small hole in the waterbed mattress. We ended up just buying him a regular mattress for his bed as it was cheaper. He was disappointed until I told him he could sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor if he was going to complain!

Jacque-I'm only slightly disappointed the AVS lost. They are a very young team and I would hate to see them win in the first round knowing they are not strong enough to make it through the next round. The Sharks have a chance to go all the way...the best team won. No hard feelings here! Go Sharks!!!!

Wendy-hope you are winning...;)

Lori-You must be uber busy at home or your boss is hanging around at work! Hope you have a productive day.

bbl or tomorrow

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.