DaMaGe CoNtRoL SUNDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Just starting us off:) I am up early (on my day off:rolleyes:) to get a long run in. Originally it was suppose to be 32 k but now I have decided that anything over 25 is good:D

I'm gonna read yesterdays thread, then Ill be back!

Lori:)

Ahh.....my favorite time of day.Nice and quiet! The only irritating thing is the dog cleaning himself:confused:

I didn't want to get up this morning at all. I should have went to bed earlier considering the night I had before but my sister came over to watch a movie. We are going to the beach mid morning so I need to get this run over with before we go anywhere. Not to mention DH came home so I could go for my run.

I was soooo mad at him yesterday. I'm just tired of being easy to get along with...it gets me no where...all I get his taken advantage of. At work and at home. I'm always trying to make someone else happy but what about me? My weekend of things to do, turned into a relaxing weekend get away for him. How TF did that happen? He knew I had things on the go and just b/c I said I might not go to the bachlorette party....he runs with it. He packs up all his crap and takes off for 36 hrs. He didn't care if I was hungover yesterday, with a 3 yr old. Wheres my GD break? Cause I certainly don't get one. Sooooo I lost it. At first he didn't "get it" and he kept saying " What about if I go out next weekend when I know you have to work and I have Rylan by myself" and I said "that's your own stupid fault when you know I have to work" He made plans AFTER mine. And everything with him as to be all the way,never half. He couldn't wait until lunch time to go fishing and stay all night, he had to go before the sun came up and stay all night. Next thing I know he is on his way home and now he feels awful. Didn't help that SIL was coaxing me on and telling me to stick it to him. (this is his sister:p) Oh and he called at 10 a.m and wanted DS and I to go where he was...gonna call in a couple of hours after he is done fishing. He calls at 7:08! 9 HOURS later!??? Ugh! Trying to convince me to pack everything up and stay all night...hold on now!:mad:

Wendy** Did you see the bottom of the wine bottle this weekend?:p There was a no go on the stag last night. If DH had been home all day and I could have had a nap, I probably would have made an appearance but that wasn't happening.

Diana** And I use to get the award for "most crazy". I think you have earned that title!:) I could see do PH after but not before. Your legs must have been on fire! Are you doing the HM or just training? I thought you had decided not to do it.

Jacque**Hope your enjoying your weekend!

Laura** Hopefully it will just be a phase with SIL but ya never know. I have a friend that has been through so many "phases". The worst was after she had her 2nd son. She was sick looking. She of course gained it all back and she hasn't been "thin" in a long time. She is usually average or gains weight. She is eventually gonna gain it and not lose it cause she is gonna have everything screwed up! If its a phase with SIL she is probably afraid to eat cause she doesn't want to gain it all back. Hope your weekend is going as planned!

Ok...I should get this run started. I ate this morning....I usually don't but I need to have some kind of energy. I will bbl!

Good Morning Girls.

I am sooooo incredibly sore from PS: CS&T yesterday! OH.MY.GAWD.! I LOVE IT though! ;) TG that I have RS on tap for today. No upper body use required. lol Tmrw I will do PS: Strong Legs and Abs for the first time. From what I hear she TOTALLY FRIES the legs too. YEOWCH. So much for walking on Tuesday, huh? :D

Yesterday we spent the afternoon at our local boardwalk. A friend came down with his son so we took the boys there. When we got home I hand washed my car. By the time I was done with that I was soooooo tired. We rented "Hot Tub Time Machine" from Net Flix so watched it after DS went to bed last night. I have no idea how I even kept my eyes open for it. :p

Lori:: Sorry your DH is making you mad lately. Sometimes men just don't think/don't get it. I know my DH can be a pretty big darned moron at times as well! :rolleyes:

Diana:: Hope your face is looking better today. The things we women do to look good, huh? Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it. :rolleyes: Your dinner at Chili's sounds delish! I had dinner on the boardwalk y'day. Not nearly as yummy. Actually-quite lame to be honest. :(

BBL!

RS is done...including the challenge this time! It was far from perfect. I got tripped up several times but never completely lost it and was able to jump right back in! WOO HOO! Awesome work out! :D

Hi Ladies,

I ran 6 miles this morning and burned 813 cals! Needless to say my legs and hips are already sore and my foot started hurting around 3 miles. I ended up with a blister-booh! The training plan was for 8 miles today, but since I haven't been running at all lately I did the best I could. I met up with the coworker who is running the HM. I haven't told him that I haven't even signed up yet.

The rest of the day will be spent shopping, cleaning and stretching....lots of stretching. I'm toying with doing my scheduled Insanity w/o later today. If not, I will do it tomorrow morning.

Lori-sorry DH has been pissing you off lately. No fun when things aren't right at home. Hope you have a great run today...that's a long run...15-20 miles for us non metric types! Have fun at the beach. How long is your sister staying for? It's just my preference to do weights before cardio. Once I'm all wet and sweaty its just too uncomfortable to do a weight w/o in cold wet clothes.

Wendy-Nice job with RS. The third combo is tricky for me. Glad you are enjoing the PS series. I love Cathe's leg w/o's. I'm am forevery trying to improve my skin and just haven't found anything that works (that I can afford). I just want that peaches and cream complexion. The cosmetic surgeon I went to for the spot under my eye recommended a CO2 laser treatment. He does the whole face $950 and my aestheticians office does just the eyes for $400. There is a 10 day recovery period though.

Jacque-What are you up to this weekend? Hope you are getting some down time and not having to work.

Laura-hope you are hanging out at the pool. We are in the 90's still and I'm so sick of it. The heat really drains me....would love to see the 70's year round.

bbl

Hi Girls,

Quick checkin before I hit the hay...actually, there could be a movie in the future but I could curl up in a ball now and go to sleep:( So sleeeeepy!

Today's run was 28k which for you people is 17.5 m:D It was pretty enjoyable actually. Then we spent the rest of the day at the beach where the kids had a blast. I can't believe that summer will soon be ova!

Wendy** Do you have the windblown look for driving around with the top down;)? I enjoy the PS workouts as well but I only have them on VHS and I don't have a VCR anymore...so they don't get done. I plan on doing a good weight workout in the a.m.

Diana** Good job with your run today.When are you gonna break the news to your coworker? Or perhaps you will change our mind???:D

I will bb in the a.m!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.