DaMaGe CoNtRoL SUNDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals:)

Quick check in for me. I will catch up on personals when I get to work.

I didn't go to bed until 12'ish, then at 1:40 DS was out with us...and didn't bring a single toy with him (thought that was odd). I think he was there for about 8 mins when he started throwing up. We had to put him in the tub, take all the sheets off the bed and put them in the wash. Then we moved to the spare room where of course...it all happened again. I ended up sleeping with DD b/c I have to work and DH slept with DS in his bed. They are still there so I'm not sure if he got sick again or not. It was probably close to 3 by the time I got to sleep and I didn't bother to get up to an alarm. There isn't anything on the go at work anyway.

I was having all kinds of dreams about my friends doing the race today. Wish I was there....but oh well...I made my choice:) And I'm sure next week this time when I'm not working I will think it was a great one. Anyway...race started @ 8 so I guess they are well on their way.

I will bbl with personals. Need to get a quick workout in before work!

Lori:)

Morning Glories.

UGH. I woke up y'day morning feeling fine but ended up with a headache by mid morning. We ran out of the house to take DS to the movies so fast that I didn't even have a chance to take ibuprofen so I suffered through the movie wearing 3-D glasses, which I am sure did not help, AND freezing cause it was cold in there. When we finally got home I took medicine and took my 90 min nap. When I woke up I was groggy as heck but the headache was gone...or so I thought. Within a couple hours it came back. :mad: I took ibuprofen again when I was able to but it didn't help. I had a headache all night. It was awful. I even took it again before bed and guess what!? I woke up with a headache! In certain positions it is tolerable but in others it just starts to POUND to the point where I want to throw up. :( No work out y'day and if I can't get rid of it, then none today either. Time will tell. BOOH. I got TTOM this morning though so I am wondering if the headache is a part of that (not a symptom I usually get but you never know) and that it will now start to subside?

Lori:: I can't recall...which race is it that your friends are at right now that you keep whining about cause you aren't there? :p OMG poor DS! How is he now? I hope he and your DH finally got some relief last night. Nothing worse then throwing up and having a child who is puking is just awful!!! I am so in love with my tat. I want another one already! LOL This happens every time and is why they say that they are addicting. They are!!!! Some people just don't have the addictive personality that I do so they are able to stop at just one. NOT ME THOUGH! ;) It will take me a few years to get another one most likely and I will NOT cover myself. I definitely have my limits of how far I will go but I have not reached that point yet! :D So missy, when will you be getting your behind back to walmart to pick up that bb ring that you like? I wish I could find the one I got pierced with. I am so pissed that I lost it! If I don't find it, I am going to go get one like it at the tat shop when I am ready to change mine again. So far the one I have in is great though. Small and light and IMO doing wonders already to speed up the healing process! I am soooo glad I changed it. I kept the fairy one I had in but honestly do not know how often/if ever, I would wear it now. It's ashame too cause it's really cute/pretty. :(

Ok, enough of the book...I'll BBL!

3 ibuprofen and 2 cups of incredibly strong coffee and the headache has subsided finally...but for how long???

Hi Ladies,

I stayed up later than usual last night watching the tube and have been enjoying a relaxing morning. It's about time I head down for CPR this morning. I have to say I am enjoying Insanity so far but it is very tough on the body. Those level 1 drills are really hard for me but I hope to see some improvement with them as the rotation continues. I struggled with them the first time around too.

Other than my w/o and some light housework it should be a pretty relaxing day. Hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend.

Lori-hope DS feels better soon, that's no fun for anyone. Did you end up getting your bday off work?

Wendy-sorry about the neverending headache. Hopefully it will subside soon. I love my bb ring, its a sapphire-my birthstone. I've never changed mine but the only person who ever sees it is DH. I've bought new BB rings for nieces for bday or xmas gifts but never for me.

bbl

Hey Girls!

Been here for a while but I am trying to get all of my work done so I can study. I really wasn't into it yesterday. Its so hard in the summer time and all I wanted to do was watch Desperate House Wives of Atlanta!:p

My workout was 4 miles on the TM and 2 tri sets of D14. If I had more time I would have finished the final set and did the whole disc but I didn't...there were beds that needs to be made, sheets that needed drying and more that needed washing! In the meantime he seems to be coming around. It takes alot of wear that kid out...its nuts! I don't think it was a very serious bug...but the question is...will one of us catch it?

Wendy** Just got your email via blackberry...oops!:eek: LOL I changed all of my settings re: my mom on FB b/c she is strict christian and whenever someone comments on my wall about the party last night or post a pic of me that she thinks is in appropriate, she gives me a hard time about it. So she can't see anything on my wall! LOL
The run I am talking about is a 10mile run in the city. Its the 83rd year for it and it must have been when canadians use to use miles...b/c now we use kms. I dunno! Im going to do the 10k local run next sat though. I did it last year in 46:16..so I am aiming for under 46 this time. Not a real big goal but I should be able to do it with enough rest!

Diana** How was your day yesterday?? I love brunch...I love breakfast so having it at lunch time is all the more fun~!:p And its usually stuff you wouldn't eat for breakfast...to bad...like baked french toast and bacon:D Enjoy your workout with Shaun!!

Hopefully the decking around the hot tub will be done today. DH thought it was going to be done yesterday...not sure what he was thinking there. Maybe I will post pics after its done!

BBL!
Lori:)

Headache has stayed away for a good few hours now! Recently finished ME upperbody premix done in flip flops! LOL Great work out! Arms were shakin' afterwards! :)

Time to get showered. Have a b'day party to take DS to and have to pick up a card and gift before we go! In a time crunch! :eek:

Diana:: Glad you are having a relaxing Sunday. Enjoy it. Your bb ring sounds pretty. They have so many to choose from. How can you not want to buy a different one? I'm like a kid. I get bored. I need something different once in a while! Probably explains why I keep getting tattoos too! LOL

Lori:: No worries about the FB post. I just wanted to explain why I got rid of it. No biggie! :)

BBL!

Hi Ladies,

CPR and abs for SJP are complete! At least this w/o doesn't have those level 1 drills that are really hard for me.

The girls and I will be heading to the grocery store in a bit. By then it should be time for lunch and a nap (for the girls).

Wendy-considering I don't show my bb ring to anyone it's never been important to have a variet of bb rings. I also have 5 ear piercings and most of the time just keep studs in a couple of them. I have tons of earrings that I don't use very often so it would probably be a waste of money to get more bb rings.

Lori-that's exactly what we had, baked french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, juice etc. It was a nice time. Sounds like most of the family is coming to my house tomorrow night to see the girls before they leave on wed morning. Thankfully, DH is grilling something and I will be at bootcamp class.

bbl

So I figured out where the headache came from and man am I pist cause it was totally avoidable! I left the coffee out on the counter that I used y'day morning...it was freaking DECAF!!!! I get horrendous headaches if I don't get a cup of caffeinated coffee within a certain about of time after I wake up! I didn't even realize I was using decaf! It just hit me today when I saw the box on the counter! The headache went away this morning...AFTER I DRANK CAFFEINATED COFFEE! I bought more pods at Target y'day and used them this morning! Problem solved! DUH! :rolleyes:

Finally got back from the B'day party with DS around 5pm. It was cute. Long afternoon though in a place that's similar to Chuck E. Cheese. Oy! LOL Had a small slice of pizza and a small piece of Birthday cake (icecream-my fave!)! That was basically my afternoon snack. So much for healthy! LOL Gotta start thinking about dinner now!

Diana:: I am not a big earring changer either. I tried to be but my ears apparently don't like the fake stuff. I bought a ton of costume jewelery earrings only to realize that I really can't wear them unless it's gonna be for a very short period of time so I don't even bother anymore. DH bought me diamond studs years ago. I just keep them in 24/7 now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.