Damage Control on a SUNDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Wendy!:)

Last night wasn't as bad as I thought. DS had bit of a temp yesterday evening so I figured he was gonna he up through out the night but he wasn't. I gave him some tylenol at 12'ish and he didn't get up anymore until 8:30.

DD's "party" (if that's what you want to call it) was fine. There was only 7 of them, of course there were mostly boys here...some I have never seen before and all of them older then her:confused: Ugh! They were quiet though alot easier then it was when she was 8 or 9, not nearly as loud.

I was hoping to get outside for a run but it is freezing today! So I guess a TM run it will be and it will be done sooner then later. I think we will be taking DS to the mall later today b/c the Easter bunny is there....I highly doubt that he will get his pic taken with him though.

I have been feeling kind of queasy the last couple of days, I think it as finally passed!

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Good Morning Lori. :)

So what did you do with all of the left over party supplies then? Glad DS slept for you. When my son is sick you can definitely tell cause he is very lazy. He likes to lay around and sleep alot. Not up to his usual antics. LOL
Good job on the 18 miles! That reminds me of the 18 mile race I did with Shelly a couple years back. OMG it sucked! LOL But I did it and have no regrets. Very proud of that accomplishment.

Well, y'day I did Bum Bum, High and Tight and Abs Rapido. All done back to back and in full. I swore I was going to be riddled with DOMS this morning but I am not! Not sure what I will do today. My rotation is officially over so I can do whatever the heck I feel like! :p

BBL!

Today's work out was both work outs from KCM Kickboxing (using the weighted gloves) plus the ab work on the floor. I wanted to do Upper Cuts too but I was worn out after KCM so I nixxed it. If I get a second wind in a little bit and have the time, I may give it a go....

Heading out this afternoon to meet up with my VBF and an old buddy of ours for dinner. I met this guy in college...it's been 20 yrs already! :eek: I've known VBF for over 30! :eek::eek:

Okay, time for a nap...no chance of that 2nd wind hitting without one!

Catch ya later Lori!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.