Damage Control on a SUNDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

We had friends over last night for a couple of drinks and they didn't leave until almost 2. I set my alarm to get up at 7:30 but I doozed again until DS woke up. I am now trying to decide if I should go for a run now or get off around 4 and go for one. At first I thought about going now....but now that I think about it, maybe I should go later? Its almost 8 now. If I go within the next hour it will be almost 10 before I get to work. I could probably take my stuff to work so that I wouldn't have to come home and get DS all upset b/c I am leaving again....hmmmmm....lots of choices to make;)

I am going to see what I missed yesterday!

Lori:)

Jacque** So DH saved his behind! LOL Good thing, I'd say;) They don't do that very often! haha! Im not sure how late I use to sleep in till when I was growing up but its no where near how late she sleeps in. My mom wouldn't have allowed that...she had to get her work done. Although, that really didn't have anything to do with my room unless she wanted my bed sheets. She probably wanted me to get up so I could clean up whole room. I use to do the house work for her as well!:confused: Im not sure how often but it felt like it was every Fri!

Alright...Happy Sunday to everyone else! I will bbl! Either just to check in...or maybe to report a workout. I have been in the mood to do B&G's for the last couple of days but haven't been able to (probably b/c of all the bum talk:)). Anyway...I am gonna do that workout tomorrow!

Morning! (left out GOOD on purpose! LOL)

I am sooooooo tired (check FB for an update!) and on top of it I think I am getting a cold! Phooey! I thought I escaped DH's germ fest but apparently not. Ah well, I will Airborne my way thru it. Should shorten it up quite a bit!

Today's work out is Bum Bum and High and Tight. Great combo. Always a good burn! ;) It is going to have to wait until AFTER I nap though!

Too brain dead for personals right now. I'll be back later though!:)

Hey Girls!

DS wanted to get in the tub earlier so I thought it would be a great time to go for a run. DH got up and I snuck out. I was gone for almost an hour and boy was I hungry when I got back! STARVING! I had a bag of pringle stix before I left the house cause I thought I was gonna puke and then when I got to work I had a bowl of cereal.

Wendy** A nap? And you just woke up? :eek: I didn't even take a nap last weekend and I got home at 3:15!!!;) Boys...oh boys....getting lazier all the time!;) Hope you get your workout in.

I will bbl. I have some more work to do today, I should be all caught up then.

Hi Ladies,

I woke up with a terrible sinus headach this morning...and this cold is moving into my chest. I took some medicine this morning and hope it kicks in soon.

My wireless printer has been working great, that is until it needed paper. I added the paper and now it won't print. I'm sure it's user error but very frustrating to say the least.

Later today I may do CST, repeat the last week of meso 2. I'm not feeling up to a cardio w/o but weights should be fine. Then I will start meso 3 after the RT. Also, my house will be getting a thorough cleaning today. We need to wipe away all these nasty germs.

Lori-So you got your run in this morning after all! I wish I had half your energy! Two of my niece's got their belly button's pierced when they were 15, my SIL approved it. The funny thing is that neither one of these girls even had their ears pierced. The older one just got her ears pierced right before Christmas, she's 18 and will graduate this year.

Wendy-I'll have to check FB to see what kind of mischief you were up to last night! Go ahead...take your nap...and then get in your w/o. I hope you are not coming down with something. I still don't feel that great and could be because I did too much yesterday. Feel better soon.

Jacque-I got your pm yesterday. I have no idea what I will be wearing...I'll figure it out soon though.:D Is this your week of cardio???? I would love to join on the cardio but physically can't hack it. Hopefully Wed and Thurs will be cardio filled days for me. What's on your agenda for today?

bbl

Morning ladies ! (Cuz a couple of you aren't feeling well and I was just there myself . . . ;))

Plans for my w/o today are Hi & Tight and one of the remaining preps of KB or Boxing or perhaps KPC. Or . . . I kinda want to run but will wait to see how my bum feels after H&T.

Lori - well that worked out well for your run this AM. Not sure how you can sleep so little and then run - guess that is why you were starving. Pringle Stix - are those like the 'fake shoestring fries' in a bag? :confused: Yes, DH was so happy "I" fixed the computer while he was out at the Toy Show looking for Hot Wheels in San Jose. Cost me my entire morning but I feel better myself now that I haven't lost all my docs. His 'job' today will be to figure out and implement backup for our computer which we should have done long ago. I know it from work but get so tired of the stuff when I deal with it all day long.

Wendy - I'll check out your woes on FB after here. Sorry about the ucky feeling - keep up your plan of attack to make it go away quickly. My stuffiness is still lingering a bit and I got the cold 2 weeks ago. Rest is important so good idea to take a nap ! (Nevermind Lori ! :p) LOL !.

Diana - OK on the PM. Sounds like you'll be one of the first to arrive though I just saw that dreamyjeanie will be there about the same time. Posted to her in case she wants to grab the shuttle with us. That would be nearly a full vanful - great start to a fun weekend ! Good idea to do weights if you are up to it - cardio is too much for me when I am sick also. It took me nearly a week to do a decent cardio session after my cold too. Best of luck getting the 'guys' to get your cleaning done. Sometimes I wish I had the help . . . but then I change my mind ! :rolleyes:

Off to find out what Wendy did . . . :D

Hi ladies,

Back to report that CST is done. Have to admit that I'm feeling pretty wiped out right now. I think I'm going to take a nap and then get up and help with the house cleaning.

Amanda posted some pics of my granddaughters. I saved them to my computer and may even have them printed. I will try to upload them to FB later today!

bbl

Hi Ladies.

No work out to report yet and at this point I am so tired and it is getting late so it just might not happen. :(

I lazed around this morning, napped, went to the store, went to Joey's first kid B'day party that he was invited to, went to the foodstore and now I am here drinking a cup of coffee before making dinner. I am exhausted and have a cold so I am seriously considering just making today a rest day at this point. This final week of this rotation is going to take forever to finish up at the rate I'm going! :rolleyes:

Just wanted to pop in to say hi. I'll catch up with you all and do personals in the morning.

Have a great evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.