Damage Control...Saturday has arrived!!! :)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls. :)

Nothin' more to report since last night except for the fact that I got up dreadfully early for a Saturday. :confused:

BBL with more!

Good Morning Girls!

Wendy** There is nothing worse then getting up to early on a day off:confused: I suppose there are lots of other things that could be worse;) I woke up when my alarm would normally go off for a workout but I rolled over and went back to sleep. I didn't intend to workout this a.m. I am saving it for tonight. Im to hungry through out the day PLUS I needed sleep more then a workout!

When I woke up, I felt kind of dizzy and still am. Weird. I ate feeling like this. Its not bad when I am sitting or standing still but when I get up and move around I feel like I am off balance. I hope I don't have an ear infection. Hopefully it will be gone soon.

Tonights workout is going to be a run and abs. Our friends didn't leave last night until 1'ish. I didn't do to bad in the eating dept at all and I only had one small slushy drink and half of a cooler. Knowing that I only have to be really good for one week helps.:) I warned DH not to make any plans tonight b/c I was working out and laying low. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if my SIL wants to do something. If they do...its gonna have to wait until after my run!

Im hoping to skip out of here for an hour today....go tanning and run to the mall where I seen some tanktops and sundresses. I would like to have a couple of light dresses to take with me. DH is determined to leave town next Fri. We are staying with friends of ours and they have game night planned for Sat night with some other friends who use to live here. That should be a good time! I can't beleive vacation time is just around the corner! I only have 4 more shifts to work!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Done with my work out! That was tough! Now I know why Chalene has abs paired up Burn Intervals instead of the heavy weight work! That combo totally fried me! Plus the fact that I added 1 minute cardio intervals (jumping jacks/jump rope) in between the Push exercises! I'm spent! :eek: But happy! :)

Time to hit the shower now!

BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.