DaMaGe CoNtRoL SATURDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Can't believe I was the last one to check in yesterday evening. Makes my morning a little easier cause I have nothing to catch up on:p

We didn't do much last night. Went for a drive after dinner and got an ice cream. Work called around 10 and I had a flight in 15 mins:confused: Did that and came back home.

B/c DD is grounded she wasn't out last night with her friends and I think she got wind that her bf (if that's what they call it now a days) was flirting and holding hands with another girl. You could tell she was really bothered at first but she puts on a brave front like she doesn't really care. From the hot tub you can see into the downstairs bathroom, DH said when he got out of the hot tub he could see her sitting on the floor crying.:( Poor thing. I think she really liked him but they have only been hanging out a couple of weeks. I don't know if it got blown out of proportion or if its all true. In the meantime, I think she is still hanging out with him today:confused:

Today's workout in gonna be another run (are you surprised!?)and its still windy out:confused: Its been windy forever!

BBL!
Lori

Morning.

One day off of work, two rest days from exercise and I am still sick. What's the point? :rolleyes: Why rest? So you can blow off your work out and still feel like crap? :( UGH! It just totally irritates me to no end! :mad:

Not in the mood for personals right now. Sorry. Just very annoyed. I think I NEED to work out today even though I don't feel wonderful. Hopefully I can release some of this negative energy! CLX Lean Circuit here I come!

BBL when I'm in a better mood~

Hi ladies,

I have to work this weekend.:mad: It's very tedious work, but quite boring. I basically have to fill out a column on a spreadsheet manually...2400 lines, all by the onesie. My coworker and I split up the alphabet so we each have about 1200 lines to do. Since we can't both work on it at the same time, I'm working on it today and she's taking tomorrow. Hopefully we can get this done before Monday.

My rotation calls for a circuit, but I want to do a weight w/o and then cardio. I need the weights just for my sanity. Will probably do PH, not sure about the cardio and nothing seems to be calling out to me yet.

Lori-hope the weather is better for your run today. That's too bad about DD and her bf. I was stepped on a couple of times too, and wasn't strong enough to tell the guy I knew he was with someone else...you know...call him out on it. She is still very young, but its still hurtful just the same.

Wendy-hope you feel better soon. Maybe some nice w/o endorphins will help!;):D

Laura-oh no, now another misunderstanding with DH.:confused: Hopefully the two of you will get things straightened out soon. I hate being on edge with DH. Enjoy your football weekend!

Jacque-where are you lady???

Gonna work for a bit before my workout.

Hi Girls,

I did a hour long run this a.m and abs. Im not nearly as hungry as yesterday. Oh my...I could have eaten the legs off of the table! It must have been the weight work wed and thurs. I don't get hungry from running anymore, not even when I do a 32 k.

Wendy** I usually don't blow off working out unless I am really sick. I like to sweat it out of me. I guess most people think we should rest but I don't bother. And the cold never really seems to hang on to long with me. The worst cold I remember having was when DS was a baby...I was sooo sick and not working out of course;) Hope you get a workout in and come back in a better mood!!!!:eek:

Diana** Atleast I am not the only one working today....misery loves company:p It was still windy today but I felt better then yesterday. Maybe I was just having an off day. I know DD is young and so is he, which is the good part. I am not sure what she is going to do about it. She usually doesn't let people get over her time and I don't think she as been hanging out with him long enough to suck it up and put up with the crap. She said that someone else seen the same thing that her friend told her (at first we told her not to believe everything she hears and sometimes things get exaggerated) I asked her was she going to keep going out with him and she said no. Oh the drama!!!

I will probably bbl. Gonna be kinda quiet here today I think.

Lori:)

Good morning ladies - at least for another hour here ! :p

I just finished THE ENTIRE SJP and feel great ! ! ! :eek: Exhausted and sweaty but really need it.

Lori - so DH likes you to be up when he gets home just to watch him eat, huh? LOL ! Yes you are right, they all have their little quirks as do we so I just remember I'm not perfect and it all works out. Luckily DH and I have learned to express ourselves and then let it go. Poor DD - without having the issues though you never really figure out what really matters in an SO. It is the only way to see what you can live with and can't live without. Kinda like wisdom - learn from your mistakes. Hope she is OK this weekend until she gets back to school.

Diana - sorry to hear about you "fun" work project this weekend. Fear not that you will be the only one working today though. ;) Part of mine will be my salary review and some comps to present to my boss with my "plan of action" on my training to get me where I want to go. He is anxious to get my increase moving but I want a plan - not just a stab in the dark. Funny he always leaves it up to me and doesn't check things out himself. That is what is hard about having him as a manager. What did you end up doing for your wt and cardio today?

Wendy - hope you got an a$$kickin' workout in. I usually can't workout when I don't feel well or I get way too tired to just exist, let alone work or do anything around the house. This ol' lady needs rest. Don't take it so hard that a couple days off hasn't helped as much as you thought it would - seems the virus strains these days last longer than they did a handful of years ago.

Laura - girl you need to SMACK that man of yours ! ;) What is up with him anyway? You need to not worry about what he says and listen to all the compliments others give you. They are being honest while he is just trying to make you mad for whatever reason. Remember we tend to hurt those we love when we need to lash out.

Anyway . . . I found a notebook page I had with UB premixes on it. Diana mentioned MM, BM & BM2 . . . GS BSB & CT have short UB premixes (31 & 36 mins), LIC has an UB sculpt (31 min), Superset/Push-Pull has UB#14(34 mins) & UB#19(25 min for 1 set), C&W UB #4 - heavy (18 mins - I did it twice), & MIS UB (36 min).

Hope everyone has a great weekend - I'll be back for sure but want to go enjoy the sunshine before the day is over. Dang it is getting dark so much earlier already ! :confused:

Hey Girls.

I just finished CLX Lean Circuit #1 plus abs from BM2. Felt great to work out again. After my mini-rant this morning I got up off my arse, took 3 advil and started cleaning the house to give myself a sense of accomplishment which will usually brighten my mood. It worked-yay! After that I got cleaned up and we took off to my hometown and went to the local fair with my mom. When we got home I was tired and was going to nap but thought better of it. Instead I changed into my work out clothes and popped the work out in to get it done. Wise choice. Now if I want to plotz I don't have to feel guilty about it! :p

Sorry, no time for personals. Need to get showered and figure out dinner. BBL or tmrw for sure w/personals!

YAYAYAYAYAYA Wendy ! ! !

Good choice you made - glad to hear your day turned out better than you thought it would.

Enjoy your evening !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.