DaMaGe CoNtRoL SATURDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Just getting us started and my day started off by sleeping in:eek: I had the alarm set for 6:15 and I didn't get up until 6:55. I knew if I didn't get up then I wouldn't get a run in. I have a b-day party to go to @ 4 and my SIL is having a party next door tonight. I have my coworker going on call for me but I only did it b/c my SIL told me to! LOL I really don't care to drink tonight, especially when I still have to work in the morning.

The dinner party was o.k. I was really ticked at DH before we went. The house needed to be tidied when I got home b/c we were both working all day, when I get home our friend that stays with us is back ( he is here for one night cause he is driving into the city today) so my dad leaves for the weekend and someone else comes in to fill is spot....then they eat and get up and leave everything!!! I was sooo mad! We were suppose to be outta here by 6:30....6:23 DH is still on the patio talking! I thought I was going to lose it! It had potential to be a very nasty fight but it ended up going the other way. Which makes me realize that at some point in time...there is a fight coming. We don't fight very often so it must be time!

O.k...I have to get my run in.I am going to catch up on personals when I get to work!!

Lori:)

Hi ladies,

There is a lot to be done this weekend to get ready for my gd's! First on my list today is to clean all the bathrooms. Not fun I know, but the kids have been cleaning them as part of their weekly chores, but it's time for me to do a thorough cleaning. Laundry was started last night, not that it matters since it's never done. Put up the shades, DH has to put the hardware back up so we can get the shades up....and move computers!

Legs and back are also on tap for today. I may not get any cardio in, but will do the weight work. It's nice to see my body responding to heavier weights.:D

Lori-Your'e the only person I know who sets their alarm on a Saturday. I guess you only did it so you could get your run in before work today.

Have a great day ladies!!!

Hi there ladies !

Well opted for grocery shopping and tending the garden yesterday afternoon rather than a workout ! :eek: :rolleyes: The back is still a little sore so may take it a little easy. Today is CCPP day - thinking about it . . . need to don the workout garb and get a move on. Have cleaned and replenished the kitchen, paid the bills and done a few other "To Do's" so at least I'm being productive. SIL brought over a ton of fresh picked bing cherries. DH is supposed to go to DB's so I may pick more with SIL today or tomorrow. There is a car show downtown we may go to later.

And . . . just uploaded some pics from the GS's visit on my FB so go check them out ! :p I need to get my contact Rx fixed so many of my photos come out blurry . . . the baby on the bed . . . but posted it anyway ! :eek:

Lori - so how about trying to work through your frustration and avoiding a fight ! Post here and let it out . . . ;) Did you show your guns last night? :D Have fun today at your parties ! At least one is next door so you can leave anytime you want. UGH - visitors again and not cleaning up. Would you like me to paint you a sign that says "If you are visiting in my house . . . YOU are the maid for the day !". LOL ! :p

Diana - hope you get some work done so you can enjoy your time off more. I read a "housecleaner" post and sure wish I had one sometimes. Get so tired of picking up and cleaning and there are only 2 of us here ! Those deep scrubbings are getting fewer and farther between for me. Need a week off to just tear the house apart. May work that in here soon. Hope you get your weight work in and remember you'll have lots of cardio when the girls come to town!

Punky Jen - I did check my emails and respond to a few pretty much just to keep a few projects moving forward. I haven't taken much time off and am now maxed out. Need to take at least 2 days a month to stay ahead of my accrual but finally and happily I am being transitioned into a bigger role so I need to keep up to prove myself. Thinking it might slow down in a couple of months but for now I need to keep up. Good to hear you treat yourself here and there and then tighten back up again. Need to enjoy life while you control it ! Great job ! What did you do for your workout yesterday?

Wendy - what are you up to today? Missed your morning post . . . too much fun last night without Joey? :p

BBL - sun is finally shining so need to get a move on . . .

Hey Girls!

Thought I would check in while I am waiting to go home! Its a little quiet for me today...but I love it:D As soon as the guys get back I am heading home. DS as been outside all day and I may have trouble getting him to go to the b-day party. If thats the case I will drop the gift off. I did ask him if he wanted to go and he said "rylans presents" ....ah no....not quit! LOL

My run was just over 12k long today. 40 sec shy of 1 hour. I should have ran up the st to make it 1 hour.

Im not sure how I am going to sneak away from this party tonight but I can't be up all night. I just can't do it. I love my sleep to much. We will just be next door so I may play the trick of " Im going to check on DS" and not return!:eek:

Diana** I am not sure how I would deal with all those meetings. My attention span is not the greatest and I start day dreaming, yawning, picking and my nails and split ends! LOL Kind of like a teenager! I bet everyone is getting excited about the girls!!! Do the other 2 boys play with them much? My alarm won't be set next Sat morning! Or monday morning for that matter while you girls are all up getting ready for work! Thats the upside to working the weekend!

Jacque** So you opted to pick up groceries and garden instead of workout:eek: Don't you know you can do it allll!:p If you haven't learned anything else from my previous post you should atleast know that you can fit it all in!

Wendy** You truly are a bad influence. Everytime you report a workout it makes me want to buy it! LOL YOur collection must be quit large now!

Alright...I probably won't be back anymore until tomorrow morning. While I was getting ready last night I tried on a pair of shoes that I had never wore before. Decided that these were the ones I was gonna wear and when I looked at the other shoe...it was clearly another right foot! I had bought 2 right shoes! LOL My fault cause they were just on shelves and not joined together by anything. So I went back with the shoes and told her what happened. She said "so your the one causing us the shoe problems" Im glad they were still there!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.