Damage Control...Saturday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today's work out will be Tonique Mat and some form of cardio that is YTBD. I got Aerobox yesterday. Going to preview it today and do it tmrw! :D

BBL!

Good Morning Girls!:)

Today is my long run day. The last reeeeally long run....32km....which I think is 20 miles. I was thinking I would head out around 11'ish after I had some good food in my stomach but I forgot that DD's flight leaves at 1:55 so I kind of have to wait until she leaves. Now I am thinking I won't get out much earlier then 1:30-2:00 and I can't put it off until tomorrow b/c we are going out tonight and who knows what time I will get home;)

Last night I blew the girls off and didn't go out. It was to late by the time I had DD all situated and DS was late going to bed. To tell you the truth, I didn't really want to go anyway. Its such an ordeal to get ready and go out! Ugh!

Wendy** New car????? WooHoo!! I didn't even know you were looking for one. I love new cars...they smell so nice:) DH is looking at getting a new truck b/c his lease is up in Dec but I think it would be wiser if we just bought the one we are leasing now. Its only a '07 and the payments would be less. I think it would be the smarter choice. Enjoy your workout today!

Laura** So you picked up you cash!? Did you need any of my banking info b/c you could def make a desposit if you wish. You know...buy me a new shirt to go out tonight or something;);):p:p And congrats on the doube winnings! I was never a good at gabbling. As soon as I was up $20 I would want to take it out! LOL

I will probably bbl although today is going to be a pretty busy day. If I decide to run after we take DD to the airport, then I have to run, get ready and head to the supper thingy we have tonight. Tomorrow would be a better day for this long run but there is a good chance I am going to be tired tomorrow.

Lori:)

Good morning ladies !

Haven't done much lately in the workout arena but am up bright and early today (DH slept on the couch so I can workout before mid AM ! :eek:). Will finish up the 1st week (started 2 wks ago :mad:) of the FF Summer 2010 rotation that Diana is doing. I'm cutting a little of the cardio and adding in my BBL discs here and there. 4DS Circuit on tap for today. Perhaps will get an adidtional workout in later depending . . . Sharks play at home tonight - hope I get to watch it somewhere . . . We are making a killing selling our tix. Couldn't go tonight anyway - DH majorly pulled his groin doing the splits Thurs nite playing hockey. Actually went to the doc y'day to see if anything was "broken". Sounds muscular - no bruising to be seen from the outside so I think he'll just have to take it easy.

Wendy - no news on the car shopping from you huh? :confused: I haven't ventured out into googleland to check out Aerobox yet. Will have to take a gander to see what that one is all about. Have a nice toning tonique w/o.

Lori - busy bee you have been. Hope you get DD off without any issues and then get your run in. What kind of "supper thingy" are you up to tonight ? ? ? Nice to hear that DS is mellowing out for you. Everything in time, right ?

BBL after I go get sweaty for the first time in a few days !

Jacque:: I posted about the new car last night on here and it's all over FB as well! :D

Lori:: We leased the Honda and will strongly consider buying it when the lease is up. How was your long run today? I've never run 20 miles. Farthest I got was 18 and I thought I'd DIE! LOL I'm sure you are fine though cause you rock! ;)

Just finished some major household purging/cleaning. Now it's time for a nap, lunch and a work out! Going to my SIL's later on for a combination early Mother's Day celebration/Bday gtg for my FIL who's bday was yesterday so we should be leaving here around 5pm and probably won't be back until late.

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies,

I slept great last night! It will be a busy day for me today. After my w/o I will be heading the grocery store, preparing food to take MIL's tomorrow, and continuing my in the kitchen. I hope to finish the kitchen today and move on to my room.

The workout for today is High Step Challenge. TBH, I don't do this one hardly ever, preferring High Step Training. Today, I'm sticking to HSC.

Wendy-Congrat's on the new car! I will pop over to FB to see if you've posted pics. Loved all the MD stuff you got "early". I'm sure he was just so excited to give it to you. Enjoy your w/o today....mat work..always makes me hurt.:)

Lori-Hope the weather is good for your long run today. Are you nervous about DD being gone for a week? What is this trip for? We've never leased a vehicle. We only looked into once, but quickly determined we put a lot of miles on our vehicles that it wasn't worth it. Also, we tend to keep our cars forever it seems like.

Jacque-Glad you are making some money on your tix...even though this is the best part of the season. I'm enjoying this rotation and even adding some extra cardio to it...and the weight is coming off.

bbl

Back to report workout is done. That is a super duper great circuit premix workout. Loved it and was tired tired tired. :p

Wendy - oops - didn't go back and check y'days thread as last time I check I had been last to post. :eek: See it was a Honda so will check out your FB (which I was playing on but didn't see a post from you by the time I was done playing).

Diana - you are doing well with your spring cleaning. I need to get my regular dusting, floors done and then I'll see how much more I want to do. I have a 4 day weekend coming up so . . . :rolleyes: Forgot to congratulate you on the wt loss you have got going on. ^5's to you ! ! ! Is it just extra cardio or are you towing the line a bit more on the eats too? Did DH and Jerod get back on the right track yet? I've always said the typical parenting style is one who is strict and the other (usually us Moms) do the comforting.

Toodles for the time being . . .

Hi Girls,

My w/o is done and I just finished a yummy protein shake with flax seed, protein powder, wheat germ, frozen berries, and fiber one cereal. It was delicious.

It's already 11:45 and I have tons to do today. I'm not in the mood to rush, everything will be done in due time. :)

Jacque-Nice job on your w/o. I always gain weight when doing more weights and less cardio. Now that I'm getting more cardio in the weight is starting to come off. I am trying to follow Tosca's clean eating principles but haven't really changed my eating habits too much at all. Lots of fresh fruits and veggies...good thing I like most of them.

bbl

Hey Ladies.

FINALLY did my w/o at about 3pm! I did BC w/u and cardio only premix, KM bootcamp challenge which satisfied my 30 mins of cardio to a T and then I started Tonique Mat with the ab segment that comes at the end of the exercises you do lying on your back and moved on from there straight thru the kneeling exercises to the end. The only thing I skipped were a few ab/push-up combos. Looking back, I should have done them but oh well. There's always next time! *shrugs* Anyway that chic is CRAZY!!!! My abs were dyin and butt on ON FIRE and CRAMPING and holy smokes she is a nut! LOL I loved it! ;)

Okay, can't stay for personals unfortunately. Off to SIL's in just a few minutes.

BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.