DaMaGe CoNtRoL SATURDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Me tired!:confused::) Im not to bad actually but I did lay in bed for a while before I decided to get up and start my day. Just after I got in bed last night, DH started to get ready for bed as well and then I heard pitter patter....I thought it was weird foot steps for a 34 yr old man:D Sure enough, before I knew it I was cuddling into a 3 yr old. Its been a while since he as slept with me so I didn't mind that much. Then DH slept in his bed.

I think I am going to do a run on the TM mixed in with a DVD. Maybe DM again. Im unsure. I think I will give myself from 7:30-9 to workout, i should get a pretty good workout in. Most a.m workouts are only 60 mins long maybe.

Wendy** So how was the pizza?? We ordered wings and nachos last night while watching the hockey game and with every bite it wasn't sitting very well. I guess Im not use to eating greasy food before bed time. I remember when our friend was living with us and we had nachos one night and she suggested that we do it once a month:eek: Did she not realize how fast once a month rolls around? I think we only ever did it that one time! Once in 2 yrs is enough for moi!

Diana** So did you do plyo legs? Im willing to bet you are sore even if you didn't. I haven't done meaner legs in a loooooong time!

Alright....I think that catches me up with personals! Have a good day everyone! I have another b-day party to go to tonight but I seriously don't know if I can do it! Party...party...party!:confused: Oh and yesterday's kids b-day party was a complete show! It was the worst party I have ever been to! There were older boys there b/c the b-day girls brother is 5 or 6 so other mothers brought their boys who were the same age. They were soooo rough. And then over in the corner was a mother with twins and they were throwing tantrum after tantrum! It was nuts!! DS looked like a complete angel next to them! I think he was scared! LOL

Lori:)

Happy Saturday!!!

It's supposed to hit 89 degrees here today and we don't have the A/C units in our windows yet! UGH! Better work out early today! :confused:

Man do I have some killer lat DOMS from y'day's extra back work I did. It makes me happy but I have a full k/b work out on tap for today. That could hurt!!!!!:eek: I will also be doing a little leg and a little abs. :)

Last night we went to my mom's and had pizza for dinner. YUMMY. My mom kept my son overnight but I wasn't up to going out afterwards. BUMMER. I think after 38 years I have managed to develop seasonal allergies and they are kicking my butt! I was a waste last night. We came home and I passed out on the couch watching tv in no time. Need to find some good meds this weekend! I can't live like this! :mad:

The remainder of the day will go to housework, laundry and perhaps starting on my tan. :cool: I know I know but I'm no sun goddess. I got a true tan last summer for the first time in ages w/the exception of vacation so I'm not worried. I just love the way it looked and want it back for this season again!

Okay, done babbling for now.

BBL with personals!

Happy Saturday ladies !

Well MIA y'day - after no workout Thurs due to hockey game, last night I looked 5 months preggo with my "bad belly" and it hurt. No workout again so need to jam outta here quickly to do Step Blast, shower and go hang with DGS X 2 while DIL goes to her sister's baby shower and DS1 works. Poor me ! ! ! :p;)

Lori - Well guess your DH was happy about the game last night. Did he ever get tix? You feeling better today after your run yesterday. Did you end up doing DM again? How is your belly after last night's "meal"?

Wendy -
13_16_1.gif
Sorry it is belated ! :eek: Your pizza last night sounds scrumptious. Making me think it might be time to throw a homemade one in here soon. You enjoy your weather today. We are getting to the low 70's which is good. Thinking tomorrow I'll be out lazing in the sun a bit reading more of my 600+ book for work. Good excuse, right? :rolleyes:

Diana - will be waiting to hear how your day went y'day. Did you really do all that legwork? If so, are you walking today? :eek:

Gotta go and get Step Blast done. Have missed tooo many days this week already!

My work out this morning:

MMA Fusion warm up, combo/drill #1
MMA Fusion combo #2 attempted, didn't like it, quit. :p
MMA Kickbox combos/drills 1 & 2
MMA Fusion combo #3 attempted, didn't like it, quit. :p
MMA Fusion conditioning drills
MMA Kickbox core conditioning
Tonique2/Disc1/first 15 minutes
Stretch
PASS OUT!:D

PS...no weighted gloves were used in this work out... my lats and shoulders would not have been able to take it!:eek:

Once DH is done taking a shower, we are heading out shopping! Mamma already got a new pair of shoes (got another pair of UGGS for my B'day!:)) but now she needs capris, black work pants, bras (thanks to my muscular back!:)) and a new bathing suit! :D

Hi ladies,

I was up bright and early this morning. DS had to be to his game by 8am this morning. DH and I dropped him off and went to Village Inn for breakfast. It was nice to go out without a child!

Watched DS's double header, won the first game, lost the second. It's already 2pm and I need to see about getting some laundry going and mowing the lawn....before it rains.

Oh yeah, I did do all that leg work. My coworker did stand me up at lunch but we ended up working out from 5-5:50pm last night. Surprisingly my legs don't feel sore at all today. Not sure what that means for tomorrow though.

Lori-Drill Max is a fun one...hope you it works out for you today. Isn't it nice to have the good child every now and then!:p It sounds like there were a lot of kids at the party.

Wendy-glad you enjoyed your pizza last night! Have fun shopping, always fun to buy things for ourselves.

Jacque-Have fun babysitting your GS's.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.