DaMaGe CoNtRoL SATURDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I am sitting in bed, sipping foffee. Something I rarely do. DH mixed my coffee for me and brought it to me. Now DS is awake so he is sitting in the bed with me, watching tv. Sounds like a good start to a sat morning:)

Yesterdays workout was abs,PH UB and 4 miles on the TM. I did the first two seg of CC#6. Today's long run is suppose to be 23 kms, which isn't very long so I am going to switch it with next weeks run which is 29. I am thinking I should be able to manage running 23k next week for a a.m run before work. I don't like sending DS to the sitters on Thurs to fit my long runs in. Plus I skipped last weeks 19k run so going a little further probably won't hurt me.

Tonight I have a stagette party with a bunch of girls I don't really know that well. I know the bride (of course) and the girl who is hosting it for her but the rest of them I just know to see. There is also a house party we are invited to so DH will go to that and if the stagette is lame I will meet up with him there.

I need to read yesterdays thread then I will return. DS is starting to pull me out of bed.....hopefully I will bb shortly!

Lori

Wendy** Hope you are having a great time! Hope your head isn't to big!;)

Diana** The weather bites today. Its windy and snowing! Not alot of snow though. But I have to get out there and get it done b/c I won't be able to do it tomorrow b/c of everything going on tonight. My running partner already called to rub it in about the weather sucking. I think we have decided to train seperately even though we don't talk about it. She is doing her run tomorrow or Mon. Glad to hear you got lots of work done yesterday. Money is always a fun thing to discuss:eek:

Laura** Sorry the weather isn't going to be that nice but atleast you have had some summer like weather. Our weather seems to be taking a turn!:mad: What are your plans for the weekend?

Jacque** I don't know much about hockey at all. I have only been watching it b/c DH is watching it....it is entertaining but I won't lie to you. Sometimes I end up picking at my nails or something while I am watching it. Im not into it enough to be starring at the tv nonstop:) Another game tonight I guess?

Alright...I have to get moving and get this run over with.

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.