Damage Control....Saturday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Lori!

I might as well write to you directly coz I think we are it for the weekend...unless Jen stops by for a surprise visit!

Well I have some u/b DOMS from upper cuts y'day. Nice surprise to get it from a 15 minute work out. I likey! :D

Today is the final day of the BBL rotation I am doing. It'll consist of either High and Tight or the KCM Body Training lower body work out, Bum Bum and Abs Rapido. Bum Bum and Abs Rapido are all that really on the schedule--the rest will be add ons since I should have the time. As I posted on FB, it only took me 5.5 weeks to finish a 4 week rotation! What's wrong with this picture!? LMAO! From tmrw until I come up with a plan for getting my 1RM's done for STS, I will be schedule free. Still doing a lot of BBL ofcourse but no rotation to follow for a while...:)

Today it's just me and DS at home. DH is working. It's not supposed to be particularly nice out so I think it will be a good housework day. Not exciting but very necessary!!!!

What's up with you?

Last edited:
Hey Wendy:)

Yesterday I did the 29k I was suppose to do, which is little over 18 miles. I didn't think it was to bad at all but my running partner ended up whining most of the way. She ended up having a bad back by the time it was all done and she went home at the 27 km mark, I kept going and had to loop a few st's to make it to 29k. We went slower then I am use to but faster then she was use to. I felt fine after but off and on all day I am feeling a little queasy. Nothing serious but just enough that I don't care to eat but I can.

Today was more of a rat race. We were late going to bed last night and as soon as my head hit the pillow, DS woke and he was up until 3:30...he wanted to watch blues clues...that wasn't happening. We then ended up sleeping in until 10 and thats when my MIL woke us up b/c we had planned to do her hair at 10. The day as been bit of a disaster. I had a bunch of stuff to do today and of course, DH was sick...but not to sick to miss the hockey game. On top of it, DS is really whiny and has a temp. DD is suppose to be having a b-day party....20 people invited or so she told me but apparently now its only 5!!! There never was 20 people invited. I was soooo mad. I bought a big 'ole cake, supplies and food for 20 and now she tells me that 5 people are coming and that she was only joking! I thought I was gonna blow a fuse! I told her if she wanted to order pizza, then she way paying for it. Ugh! It's just been a really crazy day.

Tomorrow I plan on getting in a good weight workout and a run. DS is suppose to be going to my MIL's for alnight but now Im not so sure if he has a temp.

So Miss Wendy, sounds like your day went a little better then mine. I guess you finally decided on STS. I am sure you will enjoy it.

I will bb in the a.m!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.