Damage Control on a SATURDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

I wake up now with out the alarm even having to go off!:eek: I woke up at 6:29! DS slept with me last night b/c I tried to "fix" him before I went to bed and b/c I moved him, he woke up and started crying. So he slept with me and DH slept on the pull out couch! LOL Poor guy!

His mom gave us $500 yesterday from the money she won. DH stashed it in his pocket and took off:rolleyes: What a loser! Then we went to walmart last night and he bought himself and Ipod Touch...not sure when he plans on passing over my share of the dough, but it better be soon! Another pair of jeans maybe in order...or a pair of boots.....or even some shirts! LOL Who knows!

DD's room looks really nice. My mom wanted to start moving things from one room to the next last night after DS went to bed....leave it to her. She can't sit still for 2 secs! Anyway, Im guessing thats what I will be doing when I get off of work this evening.

Not sure what todays workout will be, Im thinking another circuit! I ordered a bunch of stuff for training yesterday. I sent my BIL a email, asking him if there is anything I should buy or anything I should be doing while training. He isn't a personal trainer but he use to work in a gym for years and he is the kind of person who researches EVERYTHING and it all stays in his brain. Anyway, he sent me an email with some stuff I should buy and I ordered all of it. Most of it was to reduce lactic acid and to help joints. Should be interesting.

Diana** I am following the training guide in the book. Actually....I reallllllly need to start following it real soon! LOL I have been doing whatever long runs my running partner as told me to do, not sure what guide she followed last year. I have the Hal Higdon marathon book that I am currently reading. I think my running partners long runs are even shorter the the Novice program in his book. Maybe I should be following my own program but she is the kind of person that if I told her what I was doing she would go on and on about how she really enjoyed the training program SHE did....hinch....no other one would touch it! F'it...Im gonna do my own! LOL I went to look at the book last night but DS woke up and yada...yada...maybe i should take the book to work with me today so I can catch up on it. Sounds like you have been busy the past few days! Good job at getting those workouts in! Oh...to be 5'7" like you neice!!!!

Laura** Winning vibes coming your way...unless its to late now!:D Hope you are having a good weekend!

Jacque** Suprisingly my dad liked the purple. The green, not so much! He said "who picked out these colors" LOL I feel like I should get him something for doing it, like a gift card or something. My mom made soup and beans while he was painting! She was pretty good yesterday...she didn't start with any of her foolishness. The night before I was telling her that there were things in that room that needed to come out. When I told her there was a dresser and a computer desk in there she wanted to know what I was gonna do with it. She doesn't like to hear of anyone giving anything away...gotta sell it. I told her I wasn't asking anyone for $10...if they don't give me $10 what am I gonna do? Keep it? No...take it to the dump! So then she tells me that I should leave the extra dresser in the room for DD's clothes. She already as 2 big dressers and a double closet....the girl does not need a non matching dresser stuck in her room. My mom cannot understand why I won't leave that dresser in the room! Ugh!

O.k...I should get my workotu started!

BBL!

Lori:)

Hi Girls!:)

I am at work now, just downed a bowl of cereal and now I feel like I need foffee! Maybe I glass of water before the foffee!

I thought I was going to get to the hockey game tonight but I forgot that my SIL was having a epicure party. I know it sounds like something involving "feet" but its actually spices. So I HAVE to go there and then hopefully I will meet up with everyone later. But knowing me, I will want to go straight home and right to bed;)

Todays workout was 5 miles mixed in with PH, didn't get to do the tri work. I also did B&G stability abs workout for the first time. I forgot all of the extras that are on some of these dvds.

BBL!
Lori:)

Hey Girls.

I have an appointment to get my hair hilighted and cut at 10am today. I was supposed to work out before going but got lazy and didn't do it soooo...this means it will have to wait until after my hair is done and I go pick up DS from my mom's house. DH is working today so I've had the house to myself all morning. Love it when that happens!

The rotation calls for Cardio Axe and Bum Bum. I won't be doing Cardio Axe. I am trying to decide if I should do PCC again or move on. I've done bits and pieces of it for 3 days in a row now...perhaps it's time to go to the next one....

Guess that's all for now. Better get a move on here or I'll be late for my appointment!

BBL for personals!

Good Morning Ladies,

I must've fallen asleep pretty early as I was up at 7:15..on a Saturday which is totally not me. I prefer to sleep until at least 8. I've spent the morning going through emails, tons of junk I just end up deleting.

My workout for today is disc 20, legs. Then I want to tack on the cardio from earlier this week that I didn't have time for. The rotation called for the boxing Fusion (can't remember the name) and CCC cardio only premix. I'm sure it's well over an hour so I couldn't do that before work....unless I start getting up uber early like Wendy.:p:p

I'm taking my MIL to my niece's Great 8 game tonight. I'm really hoping they win but am not real sure about tonight's game. It will be a tough game for the girls.

Lori-Sorry you have to justify everything to your mom. We have a couple of dressers too, one left in Jerod's old room and one downstairs in our storage room. I would like to get rid of one of them and I have no problem giving them away. Honestly, we have enough clutter in our house, with 3 kids and all that comes along with them. I'm sure DD's room will look great when it's finished. I like the Hal Higdon training guides....you'll do great.

Wendy-enabler...yeah you!!! So after going through emails I decided to jump over to beach body and see what the BBL was all about. It's only around $30 and although I haven't caved yet...I may before the weekend is over. Hope you like the new 'do. I need to make a haircut appt too, before my RT.

bbl to see what everyone else is up to this Saturday!

Hey Ladies,

Back to report that Legs and MMA Fusion are done! I started doing CCC cardio only but during the second group of exercises I felt like my legs were going to give out on me...will be saving this one for another day.

As I mentioned earlier, I'll be picking up my MIL at 3pm to head downtown to watch my niece's basketball game. I also plan on seeing if I can take her to dinner afterwards. I have the best MIL and we get along beautifully!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. We have blue skies and sun today, mid 50's...woo hoo.

Jen-I saw you got outside for a run...good for you. I'm also sore when I first start running again. You have to get out and enjoy the weather while you can.

Jacque-what you up to today???

Laura-hope you are winning big!

bbl to report on the game...hopefully a win!!!

Hello Girls.

I finally started my work out at about 3:30 today. I did Bum Bum as scheduled and chose 4 BFBM circuits as my Cardio Axe substitute. I've decided that I will do Insanity 3x per week and other cardio the rest of the time. I think it will be plenty! :p

Well, my hair is done but I must be honest, I am far from thrilled with it. I don't know why but the hilights didn't seem to take like last time. You can really see them on the top of my head and you can really see them underneath when my hair is pulled back or in a pony tail but when I wear my hair down the sides and back have very little to nothing. :( I should go back and say something but I feel bad...I paid good $ for this though and feel I didn't get my money's worth so maybe I should go back...any thoughts???

That's all for now. I'll be back in a bit for personals. I have something I have to take care of first....

Later Girlies!:)

Hi Ladies,

Well I just posted on FB that my niece's team won and will be advancing to the Final Four!!! They did a great job and I'm so proud of the team, especially my niece Taylor!!!

Wendy-I think you should definitely go back tomorrow or Monday. If you're not happy with the highlights and just let them know you would like more highlights at no charge. Once you mention you're not very happy I'm sure they will do whatever it takes to satisfy you. I'm also thinking of adding Insanity for the next 2-3 weeks, probably 3-4 times per week. I have so many workouts to choose from I don't always know what to do.

Have a great night ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.