DAMAGE CONTROL....SATURDAY!!!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Gals:D

Is this thread not started yet? Am I missing something???:eek: If it is...we will just ignore this:rolleyes:

I psoted yesterday but I don't see it in yesterday thread. I guess it didn't work:(

Our trip was great. It rained the 1st day but it was sunny skys from there on in. We went to Disney, Universal and Seaworld, plus a few days of shopping. No crazy deals though. The best sales was on kids clothes and VS outlet.

Im super lazy today though. Our plane arrived at 3:30 in the morning yesterday, we went to a friends house for the night, got home yesterday around 5'ish.....dying with a UTI that seems to be better today, got up at 9:30, went for a run, did some laundry and now I am at work. I will upload some pics when I get the time though:)

So whats new...what did I miss? I don't think I need to lose to much weight:confused: maybe 3 lbs...thats not bad. I did get a few runs in while I was gone but I miss my weights!!!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Well hey there everyone ! Guess it is a busy day, huh?

I am driving through to say that right before I got to my weekend class DS called to say the baby was on his way. He was born at 11:49 right when we broke for lunch.

Have a hockey game tonight - will be the last one if they don't win - then class all day tomorrow. Can't go see my new little guy until Mon. :( At least I have already asked for the day off ! :D

HI LORI - Good to see you enjoyed yourself. How is it going back to work after a nice long vacation? It would be hard for me . . .

Will probably be back tomorrow night after y'all are done posting, if you get here this weekend.

Have fun whatever you are doing !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.