Damage Control...Mondays can be TOUGH!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Glories.

I went to bed just before 9 and didn't wanna get up at 5:15 when my alarm went off after BLOWING OFF the one that goes off an hour earlier if I am going to work out! :rolleyes: Yup, I am taking my rest day today instead of tmrw. DOMS has set in in my legs (remember how not sore I was y'day? yeah well...:eek:) and I am also just plain old exhausted from the weekend. I should be ok tmrw though.

I don't know how I worked out y'day. I think it was "just keep going till you drop" mentality. I did Athletic Step-IN FULL this time plus 6 Min Abs.
I did okay with AS. Got tripped up a bit but I basically know what I am doing. YAY! The extra moves after the challenge totally caught me off guard! :eek: Great work out though! :)

I guess this means I will be ready to take on SM sooner then I thought! :eek::eek::eek:

Off to get coffee #2...Need extra "energy" to get my day going this morning. ;)

BBL~

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm done with Insanity for a while. I just don't have the determination to finish up the last few workouts and am ready to move on. Today I'm going to do a Kimberly Spreen kickbox w/o with weighted bar intervals. My work schedule is very busy so it's hard to stick to a defined rotation right. I will be deciding my w/o's on the fly, with a good mix of cardio, weights and circuits.

I've also decided to give weight watchers another try since they are currently offering 2mos/ for the price of 1. Will probably hit the meetings starting either this week or next.

Wendy-nice job with AS. Enjoy your rest day, you need it to recover from your weekend festivities.

bbl

Monday .. ugh

hello Ladies!

Well I exercised w/SIL Sat .. BH cardio :confused: BIG MISTAKE ... I made it thru ok .. but when i got home I was SPENT .. exhausted .. I crashed for about an hour or two .. think I should have gave it one more day .. well sure nuff ystdy I had fever and nausea .. UGH .. but thankfully today I feel better .. so I am gonna try to teach tonight ..

Wendy .. sorry u didnt come back a winner .. but sounds like you had a blast!

Lori . . I have my two big dogs Toots and Buster they are inside house dogs (whom think they are human) .. and I have 2 outside dogs .. both strays Sally and Jake .. Sally wandered up about the time we got Buster .. she is in one of the Christmas card pics .. little black pit bull mix .. she is doing better thank goodness!! Jake is a golden retriever heinz 57 dog .. LOL .. beautiful white furball he wandered up about 1 1/2 ago ..

Di .. sorry the hotel night was delayed .. GABF??? WOW ... now that sounds like my kind of festival!! What is it about??

Jacque .. hope work is better for you ..

So the plan for today is to keep popping ibuprofen .. and TRY to teach class tonight . . will try to make it an easier class .. maybe a step circuit of sorts... I have got to kick this crud .. man I am ready to feel better .. although I have to have lost some weight b/c I have not eaten hardly anything ... DH is still sick too ... hope everyone has a great day! :D

Good Morning!

I have been up for a while but did some cleaning and stuff. We did have a nice sleep in though. DS came out with us around 3, after a while we went out in his bed. I had no clue what time it was when I woke up and was surprised to see that it was almost 9!

I was planning on doing my long run today but its pouring out there. I don't think its suppose to clear up either. My coworker called in sick today and I have to go do her 7:30 flight tonight. Easy money.

Wendy** I take it you had a good weekend? Did you do much shopping? I blew my alarm off every morning this weekend!

Diana** Hope this week isn't to crazy for you and you can get those workouts in!

Laura** So you have 4 dogs?:confused: I can only handle the 1 I have. I took him for a run yesterday and he is limping today. I am guessing something called pulled.

I am going to sit back and do some reading. Maybe pour up another cup of coffee even though its almost lunch time! The morning flies by when you don't get up before 9!:eek:

Lori:)

Diana:: Don't blame you for wanting to give WW another shot since they are running the special. Hope it works for you! Insanity is tough to stick with b/c it's so intense. Great job getting through most of a 2nd round of it! :D

Lori:: Yup! A/C was fun fun fun! :D I did a little shopping. Bought a purple coach wristlet. Very cute. It was discounted at the outlet and they gave out a 20% coupon at the door of the store so how I could say no? ;) Enjoy whatever work out you do today. TM run perhaps since it's raining?

Laura:: Sorry you had a rough time with BH. Deciding when to get back into exercise after being sick can be tricky. You THINK you are fine until you try to work out but then you realize you still are not at 100%. Hope you are feeling top notch soon!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.