Damage Control...Monday Monday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls.

I'm happy it's Monday cause I have the day off! :D I have a lot to do today though so it'll be a busy one. I should probably be prepared to just keep going once I drop Joey off at school cause if I come home and sit down I am in trouble! :p

Today's work out it Lean Circuit #2 and I think I will hit the gym right after I drop Joey off for a short run or EXT work out.

Gotta make breakfast now. I'll be back later though!:cool:

Mornin' Girls,

I woke up to snow this morning. Is it ever going to end? Its supposed to clear out this afternoon. I'm so over the snow. Midweek will be back in the 60's.

No workout to report for yesterday. I had every intention of doing something, I just never got around to it. I did prepare my meals for the week though-last night. That alone is a good start in watching my macros. I'm thinking 40p 30c and 30f would be a good place to start for me.

As far as fitday is concerned, I love there online version and the pc version I have also. It's just that log most of my food online and would love to sync it to my pc. On the pc version I keep my weights and measurements, journal etc.

Wendy-Nice job on the BBC KILLER CARDIO!!! Not sure that would've been my choice in your condition. Have a great day off!

Jacque-You had a very productive weekend, albeit educating yourself. You'll have to give us the details on your new GS.

I have to be to work early all week, except for Friday. I'm heading down for the 1st w/o in Meso 3.

Happy Monday Ladies!!

bbl

Hola chicas!

Lori: Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great vacation with little damage to the diet :D That's a double whammy of good things.

Jacque: Awwww, congrats on your new grandbaby!! Hope your off doting on both your grandsons today!

Diana: WHAAAT?!? Snow again? Ugh...I can't tell you how bad I feel for you! We're having unbelievably good weather here today, and I promise that if I could bottle it up I'd send you some pronto! Hope you see signs of spring/summer soon. Sorry you didn't get to sync fitday like you had hoped.

Wendy: Sounds like you had a blast on Saturday! Just reading about that sangria gives me a little buzz :p Are you enjoying the Lean workouts?

I didn't workout at all this weekend. SO and I drove to Newport, RI on Saturday and spent the day walking around checking out the shops and stuff. We had a really good lunch there, and by good I mean fresh, light, healthy (at least mine was...SO's not so much). I had this Firecracker Shrimp salad that was a bed of greens with shrimp, fresh pineapple, mandaran oranges, and crispy noodles (most of which I didn't eat), with this spicy thai dressing on the side. Oh, it was sooo yummy and practically guiltless. Yesterday, though, I had a craving for some chinese food. Oh, the bloat :confused:

However, I did get out for a 4.6 mile walk/run this morning. I'm happy to report that my speed is picking up a little, as I completed it in under an hour this time. I'm encouraged.

Well, gotta get ready to go pick up the kids, but will BBL~

Jen

Good Afternoon Peeps.

Got in 30 mins of cardio at the gym this morning split between the TM and the EXT. Good stuff! Came home, had a snack,digested a bit and hit the weights with LC #2! Another goodie!!! :)

After that DH and I went out and did a little necessary shopping. When we got home I had lunch and started cleaning and doing laundry. That leads me up to right now when I decided to make coffee and take a break. :p

Gotta decide what's for dinner tonight and later on I must start packing for my AC Birthday trip! :D If I have time I may take Joey to the park after dinner. I am hoping it won't be a mob scene at that time. They are open until 8pm.

Diana: Good ratios you are going to go for. Hope it works for you. Will you stagger? Sorry about the snow. I don't blame you for being tired of it. It's in the 70's here today. NICE. I know BBC cardio is intense but that's what I wanted...short but effective!!!

Jen: Shopping you say? My kind of day! Good job on the run. Slow and steady! You'll get there! So when do you start back at work?

Well, off I go again but I should be able to pop back in before the night is through.

Toodles!

Hello ladies ..

sorry I have been MIA again ..but man oh man have we been swamped then after work it seems there is always soemthing .. ugh!!! Have been keeping up the w/os .. and tackled STS Plyo Legs this weekend... wooohoo that was fun ... my plyo class the plyos are done a lot longer..so the plyo part didnt kick my arse like I thought .. but imagine the ones to come the segments will get longer and longer.. but she sure does not give you any recovery time .. the HR was up in top zone the entire workout!!!

I got ticked at DH .. and went to jerk open the closet door and caught/sliced my big toe .. :(:confused: .. probably should have gotten stitches .. I was so mad I knew I hit it but the adrenaline was flowing and wasnt until I looked down that I realized I was gushing blood everywhere... STUPID MEN!!! of course I will NEEEEEEEVER tell him that I hurt it in a fit of stupid anger .. LOL!!!! :confused: so I have it butterflied (the Dr. Laura butterfly) and having to wear flip flops to work :p .. tonight's class will be shaping w/no cardio .. think one more day and it should be healed enough to be NON painful to workout on!!

Wendy .. I didnt have a hangover but overindulged in the CABS this weekend .. first b/c I was ticked at DH .. then b/c it was a beautiful weekend and I pampered myself w/lazying by the pool w/cold CABS!;)

Jacque .. congrats on the GS!!!! and did your Sharks win? sounds like you had a busy weekend too!

Di .. SNOW??? girl are you ever going to get relief??? It went straight from a week of spring to summer here .. been in the 80's w/lots of sun!!!

Jen .. wooohooo on the walking mileage .. girl you are awesome!!!

Lori .. welcome back .. vacation sounds like it was a fun one .. bet the sun felt good!!! Will have to get online and take a peek at your pics!!

OK .. better run .. (limp outta here) .. got more PIA problems to straighten out .. plus think she has our new employee picking up her bad habits (PIA in training ...JK ... dont see her gettting PIA attitude .. she is just seeing the "easy" way out and if PIA can do it and not get called on the carpet . think she says oh well .. I can do it too) .. GEEZE .. now I am straightening out TWO peoples messes!!!

Have a great one Ladies! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.