Damage Control....Monday Blues

Good Morning!

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!!!!

I was MIA yesterday....to much on the go. We had a good time on Sat night and didn't get home until 3 (again!) I wasn't really drinking though so I felt great yesterday morning. DS slept at my inlaws house so we got to sleep in until 11. We then went to my inlaws house for lunch and then went shopping for my MIL's gift:eek: I know....a bit late;) While we were shopping I picked out a really nice painting I thought would go nice in the house. When I wasn't looking DH bought it for me:D Now it just needs to be hung! After that we came home and everyone came here for dinner. We had lobsters and steak:) Anyway....it was a good day!

I got up early enough to get a good workout in. Yesterday was a rest day b/c of sat's long run which btw....was just o.k. I didn't do the 32 kms I was suppose to do. I just didn't have it in me. I only did 29 kms (only!:rolleyes:) I might tack the last 3 kms on to next weeks run.

Im hoping my boss is gone today. He is in charge of two areas now and he as been trying to visit the other one for a while but the weather wasn't very nice and he didn't want to travel when the roads were wet. Soooooo....I am really,really hoping that he decided to somewhere today cause I don't really care to see him.

BBL!
Lori:)

Back with personals!

Diana** I like working my abs every day as well because I can see the difference. They rarely get sore....only once every blue moon;) So I think what the heck....just as well. It would probably help if I stayed away from sugar as well but I would rather work them everyday then have to do that.

Wendy** Sounds like you had a great mothers day. Pancakes are one of my fav`s as well. I also like toast that as butter on it , then jam. I don`t eat bread very often but there is something about it at a restaurant....probably because its sogged in butter!

Jacque** DD was gone for Mothers day but she called pretty early. Guess what my mother said when i called her at 1:30 in the afternoon.....what took you so long (my computer is in french mode again and I have no question mark:mad: I don`t know how this keeps happening!) I reminded her that it was only 1:30 in the afternoon. My MIL was there and she said `if my mother said that to me I would hang up on her`! Apparently I have the reputation of being the first one to call and when I don`t I get crapped on. One year I called my dad a bit later in the day (probably around the same time) and was she ever mad at me! She went up one side and down the other. I was heartbroken....but thats my mother! My FIL said to call her at 4:30 a.m the next time and I think I will! When we were at the party Sat night our friends were watching the hockey game and I knew detroit lost....first thing I thought about was you! LOL

Laura** Did you puppies give you anything nice for mothers day!! hehe!

I will bbl.....especially if no boss is around!!! Woo Hoo!

Lori

My work out---

Original Tonique: warm up drills, lunge segment
IMAX 3: blasts 3-5-7-9
100 various upper ab crunches

SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT! :D

BBL with personals, etc!

Hey Girls!

Wishful thinking I guess. Im not alone today but I am for the time being. Just put a pot of coffee on and waiting for it to brew. Im also famished but I don't know what to eat. I had a all bran bar on the way to work so I am leaning towards a banana....or maybe a bowl of oatmeal.

Todays workout was 4DS chest and back, PH abs and a 55 min run outside. I didn't intend to go that long and I was kinda late getting home. I wanted to be home around 8:30 and I was gone until 8:45.

O.k....I am going to get some foffee and some food! I will probably bbl!

Hi Ladies,

Muscle Endurance is on tap for this morning. It's nice to do some of these w/o's that I haven't done in ages.

No lunch w/o's planned for this week since I have to leave early most days this week to get Jerod to football camp. This camp is for incoming freshman only. Everyone will have the opportunity to strut their stuff as well as size up the competition. Sports is very competitive where I live.

Lori-you had a very busy day yesterday! Nice that you called your mom no matter what the time. We had dinner at MIL's, it was delicious. She prepared the meat, but SIL and I brought everthing else. I sent a card to my step mom, but didn't call her this year. In the past, I've always had her over for mothers' day brunch. Since my dad passed, she's been acting very different and I don't know how to deal with her.

Wendy-It looks like you are putting Imax 3 to go use. Blast 5 is one of my favorites.

bbl

GUYS!!!!!! IM SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D I just sigend up for the personal trainers course that I have been talking about for MONTHS!:D:D:D I have been thinking about it ever since Fri night and DH and I were going to read over the online course that I found but we didn't get around to it. I was reading it last night myself and after coming to work today and finding out the new owners aren't reviewing our salaries until they have been here 6 m....thats all I needed!
I wasn't sure how I would feel about it after I signed up but I am really excited about it!!!

BB in a bit!

Monday soooooo soooon!!!!

Hello ladies ...

WOW .. this weekend FLEW by .. seems in a blink of an eye it was Monday again :( ... SAT SIL did Tonique2 (Wendy your ears should have been burning so bad that they fell off) :eek: ... Ysdy .. well I was sooooo freaking sore I could barely move .. but managed spent the morning w/my mother .. then went to visit w/my aunt .. then DH (and the D aint for DARLING if you know what I mean) .. he is on nights left me a note to take HIS mother her gift :mad:.. so had to travel to town .. then once home DH is awake wanting to go to Auburn to Sams and Lowes..:confused: so I was gone from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm .. I was EXHAUSTED .. not to mention running errands when your freaking calves and hammies are so sore you look like a spaz walking b/c it hurt so bad!!! :confused:

WENDY .... Wendy Wendy!!! :mad: OH GEEESHHHHH that woman is INSANE ... that is putting it mildy :p soooooo Tonique 2 kicked my and SIL @$$ .. she doesnt know you but she was cussing you!! :p OK .. dont like the warm up ... as SIL says it was cheesy .. but the workout :eek: holy crap!!!! :eek: :confused: :eek: My heart rate was up the entire workout .. and the fire that built up in my arse and legs was unbelievable .. had to stop a couple of times b/c I thought my @$$ (literally) was gonna quit on me!!!! SIL stopped a LOT .. she was cramping and cussing .. said she would NEVER do that w/o again :p she too went shopping ystdy said people were staring at her b/c she couldnt walk straight :p ...I will say there is no telling what the calorie burn is for that workout during AND afterwards ..b/c the heart rate was up and it set every part on fire ... OH and WOOHOOO on new car!!!! nothing like a new car to lift your spirits!!!

Lori .. your DM is a peice of work huh?? my DM has a way of making cutting comments like that sometimes .. ticks me off .. and she doesnt even realize she is doing it .. but this year DM was appreciative and LOVED her B&B stuff .... My DH didnt get me anything .. I have decided I NEEED A DAY TO BE APPRECIATED .. hell .. living w/him on midnight shift deserves an award in itself .. he was quite an @$$ SAT ... :mad:.. WOOHOOO on taking step to be a PT .. you are gonna be GREAT at it!!

Jacque .. WOOHOOO for the Sharks .. I know you are SOOOO excited!!! sounds like you had an excellent mothers day!!

Di .. hope Jerod does well @ camp and shows his stuff!!! tell him to "BRING IT" ...

Hello to the Jens!!!

OK .. sooo now that I survived Tonique 2 .. I am tackling Tonique mat at lunch :eek: that's right glutten for punishment .. SIL says she is gonna try it .. LOL .. I was wondering if she was still speaking to me after Sat .. :p.. tonight's class is gonna be circuit or all step ..depending on what the mat w/o does to me!!! have a great one!

back to report first part of Tonique mat done .. YOWZA .. she sure hits the butt at all angles .. wasnt THAT bad though .. cant wait to do the rest of it .. SIL did do it and she liked it .. she cramped up .. but liked it .. LOL .. Wendy I wont tell you what she called you :p LOLOLOL ;)

Laura, You did only the side lying exercises in Tonique mat right? Hah! You are in for it! Segment 2 is MAJOR CHARLIE HORSE IN THE BOOTY time and segment 3 isn't much better!!!!:D There's also a goodly amount of ab work and some push ups comin' your way in those 2 segments. ENJOY!:p

Last edited:
Hey Girls!

Just getting ready to head home. I mopped the floor so I am stuck by the computer until the floor dries!;)

Not a real interesting day. Boring to say the least and for some reason I am getting more and more irritated all the time. And now I am super lazy b/c I haven't done much of anything all day. Im sure I will be o.k once the fresh air hits me.

Diana** How long ago did your father pass away? Its so hard to figure out why people act the way they do...and for no good reason. I know I can never figure people out...hell...I can barely figure myself out!:eek: Hope your morning workouts are tough enough to make up for your missed lunch ones!:p

Laura** There should be a "wives" day:) but then there would have to be a "husband" day and does that really need to be celebrated!? LOL Sounds like you had some good workouts this weekend. You guys are really something...planting things in my head! I don't need the influences but right now my workout selection is looking rather boring. I need something to spice it up. BUT I am going away for my marathon....just paid for a course....ah....I don't think I should spend any more money right now!

I will bbl tonight. I printed off my first module...thats right...on COMPANY PAPER! Theres my raise:eek:!:) I am looking forward to reading some of this stuff tonight.

WEndy ... oh geesh .. I am NOT telling SIL what you said .. LOL ... I had drama at work going on didnt leave for lunch till 15 min late .. so I messed up the longer workout .. so we just did first segment so we would have time to get food ... OH MY .... tmrw is plyo class at night :eek: :confused: can I do one of those segment then recover enough to do plyo class :confused: ????? BTW .. My FL friend ordered it to .. she said to tell you .. you were EVIL.. she has been sore every day .. and each day it gets worse .. !!!!!!:p

Lori ... if you are marathon training I would wait on the Tonique torture ... I know you are our superhero w/the w/o but these things are TORTURE I tell ya .... and FRY the legs and butt .. and you need fresh legs to log the miles you are logging!!! So just "treat" yourself after you ACE the marathon!!! :D

Laura:: LOL I actually LIKE getting blamed for this. It's a GOOD thing even though some folks may not see it that way at the time!;):D I have mat torture on tap for tmrw morning. I think will do segment 2. It's the longest one with lots of ab work at the end. I also have to do cardio so I can't do the entire work out but some day I will...or atleast I will TRY!:eek:

Lori:: Congrats on signing up for a course to get certified as a PT. How do you want to use your cert? Work at a gym or start your own biz? ITA with Laura. Save for Tonique for post-marathon!!!

Diana:: IM3 is killer. I will likely never have the patience to learn the choreo for the intervals but I can handle the blasts and even just those alone are worth the cost of the dvd. I love IM2 (the whole thing) but when short on time doing blasts only from IM3 definitely rocks! I did the blasts after Tonique this morning. OMG my legs were shaking. I don't know how they didn't give out! :) Enjoy ME this morning?

Hi Ladies,

Wow, a chatty bunch today!:D

Had a crazy busy day at work today and expect it to be that way all week long. Left work early and am finishing up from home. I skipped my lunch and ate at 5:30, not sure if I will be digested enough for boot camp class tonight though.

Lori-let me know what you think of the PT course. Which one did you sign up for? Too bad the salaries aren't being reviewed for several months. Be thankful you are not getting a pay cut, that's what we're living through. Same work for even less money!:mad:

Laura-All these new workouts coming, where's a girl to start. I've never tried any Tracie Long dvd's, but these look pretty good. I'm going to check ebay and amazon for bbl and tonique, see if I can get them at a discount. I'm for a Laura Appreciation Day!

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.