Damage Control...Monday. Blech.

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

Well, I decided on a rest day for today and took the extra hour's sleep happily. I am not sleeping well these past several nights. I am dreaming a lot and it seems to be creating less restful nights for me. I guess that's atleast part of why I was so tired y'day. Last night I almost got up to play on the pc or watch tv for a bit around 2:30am cause I woke up to use the bathroom and had a very hard time falling back to sleep. Hopefully this will all improve soon cause it doesn't mix well with a 4:15-4:30 wake up call. :(

That's all for now. I'll catch up with personals from work in a bit. ;)

Ciao Bellas!

Good Morning!:)

I already posted once but it seems to have disappeared! So if another post shows up out of no where, you will know what happened!:D

I love Monday's off!:p Not sure what the plan is today. Tidy up around here and do my workout. I should probably get some groceries as well....but I might leave that for tomorrow instead. Its been cooler here the last couple of days...I hope our summer isn't ending already. The wind was chilly yesterday and again today.:confused:

I have some DOMS from yesterdays disc 20. I love how I don't feel any pain with STS legs until the next day. Today's workout is suppose to be 9 miles...Im not sure when I will fit that it. If it stays cool like this then I guess it doesn't matter.

Wendy** There are times I wish I had stayed in bed but once Im up, Im up. I think last week I did roll over hoping to get my workout in later that day but that didn't happen either. Enjoy your rest day!! And your MONDAY!!!!

BBL!
Lori:)

Diana:: I lost a few pounds and leaned out a lot when I did insanity last year. I am hoping it will happen again. I need it more now then I did then! :rolleyes: This ofcourse was not the case at the beginning of the summer-before I started STS. I just don't get it. If it was just temporary bloat as is claimed by everyone then my weight should be back where it was and it's STILL NOT!:mad::mad::mad: Yeah, I am sure the scale will start moving again for you once M2 begins. Those work outs sure are a shocker! :eek::cool:

Lori:: No I am soooo not kidding about the deep fried oreos! Oreos dipped in funnel cake batter, deep fried and covered in powdered sugar. PURE GENIUOUS!!!!!:D Enjoy your day off!!! :)

Good morning ladies !

Well I didn't fall off the face of the earth but did fall off my workouts and eating patterns. Hoping, once again, to get back into a routine. My bod is suffering big time ! DH told me he doesn't hear me when I workout at night so doesn't care if I start workouts in the AM. He said this week he'll be starting work at 6:30, but guess it isn't until Wed. Was going to get up early this AM but 1:30 was too early and I am tired.

Plan is to do Cathe's Aug rotation which I think (& hope) it is 40/20 so I can fit it all in right now.

Wendy - ITA on blech for today ! And am tired like you with lack of sleep lately.

Lori - nice you have the day off. Enjoy it.

Hi Laura, Diana & PunkyJen !

Will try to catch up on the entire week later . . . should have time if I get home and don't have a headache or workout to do.

Well back to report 40/20 finished - Abs either at lunch or after work !

One day down, one day at a time for me right now . . .

Until later . . . enjoy the day.

Hi ladies,

This morning was an rest day from Insanity. The rec ctr is open again so am getting back to my weight rotation. Today will be C&T followed by bootcamp class tonight.

Wendy-hope the sleepless nights are behind you. I lift pretty heavy and I don't gain any weight from it. If you do go back to STS...let me know as I'm considering doing STS or P90X in a month or so..after Insanity.

Lori-I could use some cooler weather, these mid 90's are killing me. Enjoy your day off. I'm sure 9 miles is nothing to you...you will do great.

Jacque-glad you popped in...we were starting to worry. One day at a time...just keep moving forward. You sure picked a hard w/o to start it of with!:D Hang in there.

Laura-how did you spend your weekend? I didn't do your class this weekend...I need some music...can you recommend some cardio tunes? I like the tribal music for cardio. I tried to find some on Itunes but it sent me to workoutmusic.

PunkyJen-how are you doing?

bbl

Diana:: I will likely be up for an X rotation before an STS rotation. Let me know when you are thinking of starting it. Hopefully I will be motivated to join you! I want to do Insanity for atleast this month so waiting a while is no problem for me!

Jacque:: Good job on your work out today. Take it one day at a time. Things will slow down for you and you will get back on track!

Hello ladies

had a great weekend .. went and survived tax free shopping :eek: now I remember why I DESPISE shopping .. OMG it was crazy .. stores were packed ..but I managed to get some nice stuff .. no shorts .. which was one of my MAIN things I wanted .. :( .. BH and I had a kickarse time too .. SIL almost fainted again .. ugh . IDK what I am gonna do w/her .. she got weak .. and sick to her stomach .. had to stop .. :(..????

Wendy .. why do Monday's come so oftena and soon??? UGH

Lori .. i hate when my posts dissapear

Di .. I get my music from www.powermusic.com they have BPM .. good seamless mixes .. for that w/o you need a 130 - 135 BPM .. I love the "Desperate Housewifes" CD .. and any of the "power remixes" .. the bootcamp ones are good too.. as well as the top 40 . . you can preview the tracks b-4 purchase .. can purchase CD or downloads ..

Jacque . . glad to see you back here reporting in .. we were getting worried!

OK .. sooooooo today is errands at lunch .. and tonight my hard mish mosh bootcamp class .. now that I am not taking musinex I should be good to go and up for it!! My Vegas trip is a week away .. woohoooo.. I am excited .. but already getting nervous .. I dont like to fly .. I mean .. LOOSE MY MIND dont like it .. ugh .. wish I could click my heels together and be there .. lol.. OK . . better run .. have a great one!

Laura:: Take a motion sickness pill (even if it's not motion sickness that is the problem). It'll knock you out for the duration. You'll be too sleepy to be afraid! LOL Either that or take the non (less) drowsy kind and then have a drink! That works too! :D Lucky you going to Vegas! I would love to go there every year if I could!:cool:

Hey Girls!

Waiting for DH to come home for sup-sup:D Thought Id check in.

My run was 13k long which I think was little over 8 miles. I also did pilates abs.

DD wanted some hair extensions and stupid like I bought them. $158 later! UGH! Im a little sick over it actually. Took the $ from my Toronto stash. Try to replenish that over the next couple of months.

Wendy** You should be running a marathon to work off those oreos! LOL As gross as it sounds, Im sure I would love it.

Jacque** Happy to hear you are alive and good job on your workout!

Diana** Its windy out today so I think 8 miles equals 9 miles! hehe! Have a good workout!

Laura** Whats up with SIL again? I think I would be mortified if I was passing out b/c I wasn't eating enough. Who is going on your vegas trip? I bet you will have an awesome time.

I may bbl! If not...see ya tomorrow!

Lori:)

So I just set up a rotation (Shaun and Cathe combo) that takes me through the second week of September. If I follow that up with the X, that will get me through to Christmas! Then I can fart around until Jan 2nd when I can start something new!

Sounds like a plan to me! :D

Lori:: You are probably right about the marathon. I shudder to think how many calorie and how much fat I took in eating those fried cookies but they were good and I rarely cheat to THAT extreme so it's all good. :p So I guess your DD caught you in a weak moment cause it doesn't sound like you would have normally agreed to the hair extensions! :eek:

Hi ladies,

OMG, the rec ctr was packed today. C&T was on the agenda..but the equipment was being used. Decided I would suck it up and do legs instead. I started off with hamstring curls...then the squat rack and the other leg machines were busy. By then the benches were open so I did do C&T and abs. I went at lunch which one of the reasons it was so busy, but it was the only time I had available today.

Wendy-I have about another 5 or 6 weeks of Insanity left, including the rest weeks. I loaned out P90X so if she ends up not liking it...or doing, then maybe mid Sept or Oct would be a good time to start P90X. I still think its short on leg training but could do something on my own for that.

Laura-thanks for the music link. I will check it out. It sounds to me like your SIL is not fueling her body for the types of w/o's she's trying to do. Maybe if you word it that way...instead of saying you need to eat more girl,:D she might be more receptive. Can't help you with your fear of flying, Wendy is probably on to something.

Lori-nice job getting your mile in...in the wind no less. That's the worst IMO.

Wendy .. I have tried zanex even w/a drink which is a no no .. I think my nerves speed up my adrenaline which in turns eats up the affects of the meds .... :confused:.. I am like wide awake and so nervous I shake and sweat .. :( .. I thought about calling the dr and asking him what he thought ??? I dont take meds and most anything like zanex usually would CONK me out .. but oohhhh nooo not when I am that scared!! Liquid valium MAY ..:eek: .. LOL ugh .. hate being that way too .. it sucks!!! guess i have watched too many movies and too much news!!!!

and BTW .. FRIED OREOS :eek: :confused: :p WTH?????? I went into sugar shock when i read it .. LOL .. that is one thing I think I could pass up .. UGH

Lori .. IDK about SIL .. first I thought it was nerves .. then I thought it was stress .. but it really is pointing more and more to a disorder of sorts .. and she is in total denial about it .. the possible sugar problem scares me more than anything .. it runs in her family .. and these SPELLS .. I think are her sugar dropping .. but she refuses to believe it .. ?????

OH .. BTW: Bob Harper is on You Tube .. he said that he has a kettlebells workouts in the works!! woohooo .. yes I will be buying it!!!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.