Damage Control...Monday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Girls.

My weekend was fun. I was exhausted yesterday. Went to bed at 8:30 and slept like a rock. Still tired when the alarm went off at 4:30 and now I'm procrastinating on my work out! :rolleyes:

Better get movin' or I will get nothing done!

BBL!

Good Morning!

Can't believe I didn't get to check in yesterday. I will try to catch up on yesterdays thread....and Saturdays but I can't make any promises. Maybe my boss won't be around today and then I can do whatever I want:p

So Sat's run was o.k. My time was good but other then that it was just o.k. It was cold and windy outside. I had a stitch in my right side most of the time. It was the first time I had taken a belt with a drink attached and that was kind of irritating me. And I just wasn't in to it. I don't know if it was b/c I had a cold brewing or I was next door the night before and had 3 drinks and went to bed late....maybe it was both of those reasons!:eek:

Sat night I went out with the girls and it was fun. They were different girls then I would normally hang out with and trust me....that was a nice change!:) I welcome that any day! LOL When I left that party I met up with DH at another one and the crowd was small. So small that I felt bad for leaving so we were there until almost 4 a.m!!!:eek::eek::eek: I got to sleep in though b/c DS was with the inlaws for all night.

Then yesterday lunch time we decided to take a little RT and find somethings for the house. We need some new bar stools and thats one of the things we were looking for. Of course, we didn't find any. I found some nice ones on the Sears website though. I am going to take a quick look around this town before I order them though.

So todays workout will just be cardio I think. Its a sunny day so I feel like running outside.

Wendy** I knew you would have a nice weekend. What did you do? Did any other couples go with you guys? Hurry up and pick out a workout before its to late!!!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

KPC combos with weighted gloves plus BBC Joey's core on the floor X 2, 50 reverse crunches and 25 regular crunches DONE!

Gotta jet....BBL!

MONDAY ..

Morning Ladies

I had an EXCELLENT weekend .. FRI night and SAT was STORMY weather .. luckily the tornados missed us .. they were mainly in upper AL .. MS sure did get tore up though .. just terrible!!! Yesterday was a nice turn in the weather .. went from stormy to sunny in 24 hours :eek: :cool: .. it was NICE!!!! SIL, DN and DB came over and we had a nice afternoon soaking up some sun while DN played in the pool .... So w/o FRI ended up being date night w.o only ;) :p SAT SIL and I did HiiT 30/30 and H&T and tummy tuck .. SUN we did RIO extreme .. kicked both our butts again!! SIL back is still hurting n she is too stubborn to go to dr .. she cant do any balance work .. she cant do burpees or planks or twisting abs or abs that require legs to work :confused: and she wont go to the dr .. ???????????? :mad:

Wendy .. so did you win girlie??????? I do hope you did .. or at least broke even!!! We go to Biloxi FRI .. then to ThunderBeach in FL SAT .. we have a long weekend of playing .. no workouts will be done .. and extra calories will be consumed .. OH WELL ....

Lori ... when i ran a lot if I put anything extra on me I always would get that terrible stitch .. especially around my waist .. and especially if it was aggravating me... seems it messes up your rythym ... which throws everythig out of whack!

Jacque .. woohoo sharks!! I tend to watch my birds too .. I have several cardinals and one woodpecker ..he is huge and tickles me .. he sneaks in and grabs one pnut out of feeder and goes back up to tree eats it then comes back down ... the stupid black birds are messing up my pretty birds though .. and they come in SWARMS .. and of all things I have CROWS eyeing my little feeder .. ggggrrrrrrrr:mad:

to my upper East coast gals .. hope the bad weather headed your way doesnt have the tornados that is did for the South!!!

OK .. gotta jet .. tonight is combo of shaping and step!! SIL must be too sore to w/o at lunch .. and I really dont feel like it myself ..LOL ..have a great one!:D

Hi there chickies !

I thoroughly enjoyed the BD party for my little one year old - will post some pics later - he is so funny - cried hard for a bit, mom put gifts in front of him, he'd touch one, smile for a min and then cry again ! He did stay up all day so by afternoon was tired I reckon. Had to put up with ExH but went OK. :confused:

Nice day here today again before rain hits tomorrow. Need to do some sort of workout but still want to till my last spot to plant some corn & sunflowers. We'll see which wins out ! ;) :p

Wendy - Good you slept well and nice workout. Bummer you didn't win big but at least you had a great time. I was so hoping your horoscope was correct ! :confused:

Lori - so our little party girl is back, huh? ;) :p Sounds like a great time you had this weekend. Nice you found some "non drama" peeps to hang with. I have to watch my breathing/steps or I get the side stitches too. Read up on it once and figured out how to keep them away for the most part. Still sneak up on me once in a while - though I only run as far as you do in my dreams ! :eek: I finally found some decent reasonably priced bar stools a bit ago too - you looking for wood or non-wood?

Laura - so good to hear you had yet another sunny relaxing weekend. After the end of last year you sooooo deserve it. Thanks for the Sharks woo hoo ! I am so excited - if we get past this next round I think we may have a shot. So what are the pains that SIL is having? Sounds to me that you do a great job of getting lots of workouts in during the week that taking the weekend off is no biggie ! I actually do pretty well if I can get myself into the weekday workouts and taking the weekend off. Gives the bod time to recoup.

Diana - so what did you decide to do for workouts this week?

Until later . . .

Hi Girls!

Never had a chance to check in all day:mad: My flight was late so I was late getting home and I have to go back again at 12:30:mad: and I have another r flight leaving at 8!!! This might not sound to bad but the flight I am going back for at 12:30 are never in a rush to leave! The only good thing is that I think there is a patient onboard (its a medivac) so they shouldn`t be sitting around for to long. Im not sure where I will fit my workout in tomorrow morning. I may be able to get a workout in after my flight leaves. I guess I will have to wait and see tomorrow morning.

My run today was little over 11 k. It was a beautiful morning. I am looking forward to doing weights on Wed and Thurs though.

Wendy** Good job with your workout!

Laura** Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. I don`t really need to wear that belt thing just yet. I will need it when I train for the fall marathon I am doing though cause it will be warmer then. And I don`t think I will wear it during the marathon either because there will be lots of water stops.

Jacque** They are so cute when they are small, aren`t they! Im looking for wood bar stools. I went to every furniture store here and there were non to be seen! Ugh!!

I will bb in the a.m! Good night yàll!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.