Damage Control...Monday

Good Morning!:)

I am later checking in then normal. DS had an appointment early to get his earring checked. Because he is behind in his speech they wanted to make sure all angles were covered. I didn't think he had any probs with his earring and I was right....his earring is fine. From there we went to walmart b/c I was all out of laundry detergent...can't get my work done like that:rolleyes:

Its another foggy day today. I should still be able to get outside for a run though. I plan on going when DD comes home from school. She will watch DS for me.

Wendy** You didn't sleep well last night? Thank goodness I have never had issues with that! Knock on wood!!!

I will bbl! Just hanging out at home and doing laundry. I need to read yesterdays thread as well!

Lori:)

Good morning ladies !

Well y'day I played on the puter looking for PT jobs - sent off a couple emails - and posted my old Pilates VHS on Ebay. Have a few others I'll do and then continued my reading on Ebay Power selling. Think I'll get going on some of the old crafts stuff I have tucked in the garage and try to make a few $. Then see if I can find a niche - I know there are tons of things for sale there but will investigate just the same.

Plan is to finish planting the veggies we purchased a couple weeks ago and hope the rain tomorrow doesn't wash them away. They really need to be outdoors though as they are needing direct sunlight which I don't get any in the house. Then I'll hit some weights and color my grays ! :confused:

Wendy - sorry about the lack of sleep - I surely know how that feels. Hope you are feeling tip top in the afternoon like you did yesterday ! How was your movie night?

Lori - haven't they checked DS's hearing before when you took him in? Thought he had gone to a speech therapist already . . . ? Whatever they do when working with him, make sure he remembers how to say "foffee" ! :p I just love that one ! Good luck on getting your run in today - nice DD can watch him for you.

Diana - UGH UGH UGH is all I can say. First Blake and now Boyle. Hope you guys don't get luck sent to you from the Sharks any more ! But, that is par for them in the playoffs unfortunately. I'm sure Dave was a happy camper ! At least the games are nail biting and the guys are playing well most of the time. Boy did Anderson kick bootie last night ! At least from what I could hear on the radio ! Hope you have an uneventful day and got your foffee this AM !

Laura - Did you have a nice night out on Fri? Workouts this weekend or did you play like I did?

Until later.

Lori:: Glad DS' hearing is fine. Joey's was checked again as an infant b/c the initial test at birth didn't come out on spot so they wanted to do a re-check. He is fine though. :) I used to have a ton of sleeping issues but they have gone away for the most part. Just the occassional one now.

Jacque:: There is money to be made in Ebay selling if you can get a good product and sell enough of it. Lots of work though. I know it's very time consuming for me just to unload the handful of work outs I periodically get rid of that way. I am long overdue to sell a bunch but just not willing to put the time in right now.

Okay, don't laugh. With getting sick, my Insanity rotation never even got off the ground and now I've lost motivation for it so I have come up with something else I will start tmrw! Diana, close your eyes, you will not like this! :p I will be doing an SS/kickbox rotation but will sub in Tonique/BBL/KCM Body Training for Firm It Up. Thought is to simply alternate weight and cardio days to make it easy. Still want to do 5 day rotation but may change my rest days are. Not sure yet. We will see how it works out! :D

Hi ladies,

I may have to give up posting in the morning so I can get my w/o's done a bit earlier. I pretty much wasted the weekend away. I could've worked out yesterday I just didn't want too....I'm so over STS, been doin' it since January. This morning I did disc 34, C&B....only two discs left-TG! Although I love this series, this last month seems to be taking forever. I'm no quitter and am going to finish it though.

I may get in a run today...not sure yet. If not, our bootcamp group is continuing to meet M/Th until summer bootcamp starts in June. We are just repeating the 8 weeks starting with the 1st w/o tonight. If I can't get in a run, then I'll definitely meet up with our group.

I brought in 4DS so my coworker and I could do KB/BC cardio only if she wanted. She didn't do plyo legs over the weekend, she said her legs hurt too bad after DWP. We'll see if she sticks with it. She's contemplating joining a bootcamp class near her home.

Lori-be thankful they are looking at DS so they catch anything he may have early. Some kids are slower at speaking than others too, not necessarily a medical problem.

Wendy-I saw that.....I checked out Tonique and it looks good to me. If I could only buy BBL or Tonique, what would you recommend? You've given up on Insanity girl??? You definitely have to have the right mind set to take on Insanity. I'm still considering it, but will do a week of whatever I want before settling on another rotation. I've only been working out 5 days per week for the past 2 weeks. I prefer to do 6 days, but I haven't been keeping up with that at all.

Jacque-Oh yeah, I saw that goal. I was pretty sure one of the sharks knocked it in but we couldn't really tell, even on the replay it wasn't clear which player hit the puck. We'll take it anyway!!! Anderson was amazing last night, and all the players on the both sides are pretty banged up today I'm sure. I need to sell some of my dvd's too, P90X+ is one of them.

Laura-how was your weekend??? What kind of torture do you have planned this week???

bbl

Hey all ..

soooooooo It has been typical Monday . UGH .. had a wonderful weekend .. busy but relaxing .. after FRI w.o .. i have NO workouts to report beside the fun kind w/DH ;) (hey it counts .. there were calories burned :p) SAT after DH left for work .. SIL, DB, DN, and DA came over .. we layed by the pooll soaked up some rays :cool: DN played in the FREEZING pool .. then we went for golf cart rides in the woods .. it was just a great family day ... then Sunday DH and I got up went to GA and took his truck to get repaired . then on to Sams club and out to eat .. then came home ..he had to go on to work .. i watered the garden - plants - flowers - fed the birds - and washed the dogs then relaxed poolside .. it was a MUCH NEEDED down CHILLED OUT time :D :cool: wonderful beautiful weekend!

Today .. I did a power walk at lunch . it was hotter than the weather man predicted ..I did CC 5 to an outdoor power walk .. got too sweaty .. my stupid ipod is FRIED . . the display is gone .. so I got another one ordered .. just gotta figure out how to get the tunes on the old one to the new one ??? anyone happen to know this :eek: ????

Wendy .. that sounds like an excellent rotation .. I like a rotation that has a good mix of all of it . and that sounds like a winning killer workout!!!

Jaque .. I wasnt exactly lazy this weekend .. was on the go and active .. just not in the workout dept!!

Lori .. glad the little one's hearing is a ok!!

Hello to all that follow ..

my outside little dog is have minor surgery to remove a skintag from her upper eye lid .. I may have to leave work early to go pick her up .. hope she is ok .. sooooo I may have to cancel class .. SIL dont want to sub b/c she doesnt have her kickboxing music ..she is out of her element in step or plyo class ..? .. anyway waiting for vets call now ...

OK .. better run .. have a great day!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.