Damage Control...Monday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

Today's work out plan is Bum Bum, KCM Body Training Standing Work Out and a short ab work out.

How was everyone's Easter? Ours was good with the exception of the long ride up to and back from NY state. Blech. We had fun though and I didn't even eat myself sick! I ate a lot, too much for sure but not as much as I usually end up eating so yay for me! lol The best part is that although I will NOT be getting on the scale for a few days, I don't even feel or look like I hate a party with bad food this weekend! :D

So I've been awake since 3am basically and up since 3:45. Not gonna be a fun day for me. DH left super early this morning to head for the airport. He is going on his annual trip to compete in a bowling tournament. This tournament is why we went to Vegas last year if you all remember that? Yeah so he had to get up at 3 so ofcourse that was it for me too. :( So this week I'll be going into work 15 minutes earlier and cutting 15 minutes off my lunch so that I can leave work at 4:30 (instead of 5) to pick DS up from aftercare. DH normally does it because he gets out of work alot earlier. I would never make it in time on a regular day. I am lucky to have an easy going boss b/c he lets me do this when I need to and I've done it quite a bit since starting this job.

Well, that's all for now but I'll BBL!

Last edited:
My work out is done and I chose BBC standing abs with Joey today. My legs and butt are fried and my obliques are pretty well worked too! Enjoy your day everyone!

Good Morning:)

I checked in late last night and caught up on personnals. Went straight to bed after and had a decent night, even though I slept with DS and kids always have a habit of hogging the bed. He woke up a little earlier then I would have liked though.

I have a bit of soreness in my thighs but nothing to serious. I am not sure if I am going home today or if we are staying for another night. Its up to my sister really.

O.k...I will probably bbl to see what everyone is up to. Coffee cups here are small and my foffee is almost gone:(

Wendy** I have eaten a fair amount of food over the past 72 hours as well and thats probably another reason why I had such a good run yesterday. Even earlier in the week I was having a bagel for my breakfast and some stir fry I made with paste for my lunch. All those things add up I figure. I am guessing you didn't go on the trip this yr b/c you are working? Or is it located somewhere that you don't want to go?

Lori:)

Lori, I didn't go with DH b/c I really have no desire to visit the city he went to plus I don't have the vacation time to take anyway. We are going away 2x this year and it's eating up all of my time but my personal days which I am saving for ME!:p

Hi Ladies,

Well I totally overate yesterday. Lots of yummy food at MIL's. We had the traditional dinner, ham, potatoes, rolls, lots of fresh vegetables and dessert.

This morning I plan on doing Imax 3! I've been wanting to do this w/o for a while now. Tomorrow I have to be to work early so a HIIT may be in order and I have body pump tomorrow night. Our bootcamp instructor is having a makeup class tomorrow and decided we should all do Pump. It should be fun as I haven't done it in a long time. Wednesday will be the start of meso 3, week 2.

Wendy-I have to leave work early today too...at 4pm. Jerod has a game that is about 45 min away. Nice w/o this morning. I need some shorter w/o's for the days I have to be at work early.

Lori-How long is your sister visiting for? How old is her baby now? It's nice visiting with family. Although my sister doesn't live too far away, we have a hard time getting together. We always have a great time when we do though.

Jacque-Are you in the earthquake boundaries? CA has already had several earthquakes this year, very scary. I was up late last night making my food for the week, salads, cutting up veggies and even boiling eggs. Now I have some hard boiled eggs I can just grab and go!

PunkyJen-I'm still rereading Tosca's book. It's an easy read and I'm enjoying it. Hope you had a great Easter with your family. Nice job going to the gym! I go to a gym and am no longer intimidated by them. My preference is to go after the lunch rush so there's fewer people.

Laura-Did you hide eggs for DN?? Hope you had a fun Easter holiday.

Jen-It's got to be getting close to moving date for you. I bet your super excited. I'm going to have check out FB to see the progress on your house.

Time for Imax 3:D:D:D

Good morning ladies !

Well y'day went well for my eats-wise. We only do brunch and there was no ham so it was good. Egg casseroles, fruit, Mom's homemade cinnamon rolls (I ate an unfrosted one), fruit, pea salad, and one SIL made little cheesecakes, like a cupcake with a chocolate chip cookie as the base. They were yummy and portioned ! So I ate once and that was it. Did eat a plate full so it was enough. I did have just enough time to do HIIT 30/30 the first 20 minutes only before we took off. Short and sweet and sweaty ! :D

Wendy - nice you had a good time - couple hours for the drive? Good workout this AM. How long will DH be gone? Good you have your time off planned for YOU !

Lori - nice to hear you are only a little sore. For me it is day 2 that I feel the most DOM's, starting about 24 hours post workout. Hope you have a great time and get a chance to stay another day to visit with your sister. Drive safe on the way back.

Diana - I was toying with doing an Imax y'day on my new step ! :p Didn't leave myself enough time though so will be another day. I did get to use it a little for 30/30 and it is so much nicer than my Firm step. Cushy and giving and L o n g e r. ;) Sounds like the quake was not far from where we were last weekend. Tijuana is actually south on the main highway from San Diego not more than probably an hour or so. From what I heard this AM it seems a little south east. Will have to check it out - I am sure some of my co workers felt it. Didn't feel anything this far up as we are about an 8 - 9 hour drive from the epicenter. However, will be anxious to see which faultline it was on. We have a few that are very close to us - the closest one come from the north and the more southern one I think ends in CA. Have a great bootcamp workout - thinking I need to print out the ones you and Laura have sent me and keep them on hand for some quickie/tough workouts.

Hello to Laura, Jennifer and Jen. Hope you all had a nice holiday.

BBL after STS tonight.

Hi ladies,

Well Jerod said he wasn't feeling well this morning so he's staying home from school.

I only had enough time to do 1/2 of Imax 3, but decided to stay home at the last minute...just after I had everything ready to go, my lunch all packed etc. Now I'm toying with the idea of doing C&B, second half of Imax 3 and abs at lunch today. Since Jerod won't be playing in his baseball game I can even make to class tonight. I need to kick the cardio into high gear with all the junk I ate yesterday. Really, I didn't eat much junk, just too much of the good stuff too.

Since I'm home, I will be cleaning the master bathroom, the pantry and going grocery shopping. I feel like I really need this additional day off. Our condo HOA is still sending everything to my stepmom. A call to them is in order today, hopefully we can get this straightened out. DH and I will be taking a week of vacation at the condo in July. Of course DS3 will be with us, not sure about the other 2 though. We are also asking MIL if she would like to come with us.

Jacque-glad you weren't affected by the quake. I'd like to give running another try, nothing longer than about 8-10 miles but running none the less. I could start of with 3 miles and go from there. Wendy's exercise ADD is rubbing of on me. Probably because of this long rotation we are doing. Sometimes I just want to move on, but I actually went heavier this round than I did the last time I did it.

bbl

UGH Monday's come waaaay too soon

hello Ladies -

My Friday ended up SUCKING big time - I was out of balance $100 short :mad: :mad: :( I am sure it is in the keying .. the stupid computer was on my right side .. and w/me being blind in that eye I have to rotate my head all the way round to see the screen good ... but lunch I had a stiff neck and head ache .. we weresooooooooo busy .. ugh .. I am looking for the error today .. back at my desk .. I went home an hour late .. and STRESSED out .. UGH . huge head ache .. DH and I talked and we got in the jacuzzi .. enjoyed some CABS .. and RELAXED .. then we cooked a steak and watched a movie! ended up being a pretty good night - ;)

I did the advanced BBL (Rio) SAT .. OK .. :confused: . either it was b/c I drank and stayed up late FRI or that workout is hard .. but to me that workout was TOUGH ... i was pouring sweat .. and my butt and thighs were shaking something terrible ... SUN was a rest day .. SIL changed plans at last minute .. so didnt get to spend Easter w/DN :( .. so did the adult thing .. packed some CABS and lounged at the pool :cool: and CHILLED!!!

Lori .. sounds like you had a great weekend .. and no worries on extra calories w/the miles you have been doing .. WOW .. I am totally in awe ...

Wendy .. even though you are dubbed the SUPER DUPER ENABLER .. I have to thank you .. I am loving the BBL .. it is a perfect fit for additional workouts .. and boy is it doing a number on my rear end ... the bathing suit looked awesome from the butt down .. NOW THE GUT :confused: that is another story .. think the CABS are like Miracle Grow to it .. GEESH!!! sad - sad - sad!!!:( :eek:

Di .. we didnt really have an official Easter Dinner .. seems every one was spread out this year .. but DH cooked some riblets on the grill and I made some fresh veggies ... my aunt and uncle came over .. so it was still nice .. any EXTRA calories I got was in the CABS form :eek: :p

Jacque .. glad you didnt feel the quake .. scary stuff .. I wouldnt like that at all .. oh our weather is like 10 - 15 degrees above normal this week .. today's high is 88 ... :eek: .. and I wont even talk about POLLEN .. literally my car is YELLOW .. I have to wash my windsheild every time I get in it to see .. and there are SHEETS of hazy stuff floating in the air .. POLLEN .. ugh .. my sinuses are giving me FITS .. everyone is sneezing and coughing .. UGH . . it is terrible!!

Hello to Jen and PunkyJen!! Hope you had a great holiday!

OK .. soooooo today was BUMBUM at lunch - yes it was HOT .. and yes we were drenched .. that workout sneaks up on ya!! Tonight is either circuit or super step class .. my shoulder is still giving me fits .. gonna brreak down and call the doc .. SIL back is better .. she "said" she didnt workout this weekend .. so maybe that helped it and she will realize laying off some DID help it :confused: .. OK .. better run . have a great day!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.