Damage Control in January....Wednesday

Jacque: Good job on the 1RM's...something I never had the motivation to do. :confused: Yes, I will be doing IMAX3 on saturday-or alteast part of it. I am not ready to take it on as a whole yet. :eek:

Lori: Sorry about your nasty co-worker there. I am just the opposite of you. I had no desire to order CLX at all until I started reading the reviews on here.

Diana: I ordered the basic CLX pkg and do not intend to order the upgrade pkg. I have plenty of extra cardio options to choose from so I'm not worried. ;) I am awaiting my shipment notificiation. I ordered on Thursday and have not received one yet. There is talk here on the forums that they were out of stock for a short time so I emailed my coach to find out the status of my order. Although I don't intend to start it right away, I WANT IT NOW!!!!!:p Thanks re DS. I am definately seeing improvement since I put the kibosh on the yelling.

Today's work out plan is Squeeze and Centergy class. If I have the motivation and the time I may add something else but that remains to be seen.

BBL

Snow day for both myself and DS today so we'll be home all day. Still hoping that Centergy class will be a go tonight. Classes at the gym were cancelled for this morning but by tonight the weather is supposed to be outta here!

Good morning Controllers !

Up and at the 1 RM's again ! :eek: Wondering if it will ever end . . .

I just started flipping through the pages and started working from disc 1 on down. Have done many in between, but figure I should get them done by disc order for the first few pages. Actually done with about 3 - 4 pages of Cathe's 8 pg. list so am making progress. Friday will be all legs and we will see if I am walking by the end of the day.

Diana - DH pulled out huh? LOL - Very low scoring game and had to laugh at Nabby who was on the floor nearly every single shot from the Avs. See that Mr. Joe S was out last night - LOL about the snow blower accident. Silly boys won't let go of their toys ! :rolleyes:

Hope the next two days go by fast for you so you can get back to a more normal schedule. Hang in there with the heavy reps - doing the 1 RM's is very similar and grueling as I am using weights I typically never pick up.

Wendy - sorry about the snow day. Is DS keeping to his better days? I think if you are going to do IM3 on Sat but not in its entirety, then maybe you could do them twice in a row so they will stick ! <<< insert evil laugh >>> :p

BBL to see what the haps are.

Hey Girlies!

Wendy** We will probably be having a snow day here tomorrow. I think we were suppose to get 30 cms but they (weather man:D) have reduced it to 5-10 cms. If two snowflakes fall , they cancel school:mad:
Maybe I didn't read enough previews of CLX then? Do you have them now?

Jacque** My BIL told me that there is a website you can go to and it figures out what your 1RM is for you. Thats what I would be doing, instead of killing myself:confused:

Todays workout is S&H back and GS back...and Imax 2. DH called me last night and said that he doesn't think DS should have anymore naps. Two nights in a row he was still awake (in his crib) and it was close to 11 o'clock. Of course I whined saying that I will never get anything done but I will do it and SO WILL HE when he as him all day Sat and Sun...not only that...his mother better not come by and give him a break either! So that means, my workout is going to have to wait until tonight, unless he lets me do my weight workout while he plays, highly unlikely!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Morning Ladies ..

It is crazy busy in collections today :confused: going to be "lets see how many people cuss me out today" kinda day!! :confused: It is rainy here .. really dreary .. temps are supposed to get into the 30's tonight .. then tommorrow we will struggle to get to 50 and then tmmrw night it will be in the 20's!! here we go .. cold temps again!!

DOMS report: everything on my body hurts except my hair!! :confused: does that tell ya anything??? heavy weights UB and LB with plyos and 4 steps was a KILLER last night! YOWZA

the plan was to do a run and some gym weights .. but me thinks the muscles need a little repair time .. so it will be some sort of cardio today .. no class .. woohooo!!!

Lori .. OMG .. you have a PIA co-worker too!! :mad: doncha hate them!!! It makes it so hard to come to work and deal w/someone w/a mentality of a 3 year old!!! This morning my PIA was on the phone for 50 minutes ???? just snubbing the customers .. ?? how she gets away w/it is beyond me!!

Wendy .. snow day .. in w/DH ;) dont do anything I wouldnt do ... ;) .. but guess you have DS too?? aahhh .. he's gotta sleep sometimes .. LOL!!

Jacque .. I have to tackle the 1 RM this weekend ... I ordered STS later .. so I have not got my UPS shipping notice yet either .. my friend will get hers on FRI :mad: I am jealous!! Oh .. BTW .. wasn't sure if you were thinking I was kidding about my DB being Sheriff .. NOPE he REALLY is our Sheriff!! Last week he had threats on him and his entire family ... I was walking on egg shells and looking over my shoulder for about a week .. but luckily they nabbed the druggie .. :mad::mad: stupid druggie hoodlums!!! DB has been really working the druggies and they are NOT happy!!!

Di ... have you done all of the RM??? I have got to get started this weekend .. have you got your UPS notice yet?? I am so excited (have I said that before?? LOL)

OK .. better run ... it is wild in here ... since it is raining out I am going to have to make this sore body move to the gym at lunch and do a short run!!! have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts!:D

Lori: IMO no naps for such a little one is crazy. Perhaps just shifting his napping schedule would work better?? No I don't have CLX yet. It is on it's way though! It's been shipped! :D

Laura: No DH, just DS. DH doesn't get outta work for much. Atleast not at the job he has been on for the last 3 years. They pretty much work through it all. Besides having BOTH of them home all day with me would drive me bonkers! :eek: LOL

Opted for the Elliptical at lunch .. got quite a w/o .. and SWEATY .. YUCK .. hate that and have to come back to work! But got to watching the news and got me all ticked off .. our economy and country is going in the crapper ..I am really worried for our Country's wellbeing!! :(

but alas GOOD NEWS WHEN I GOT BACK TO WORK .. UPS SHIPPING NOTICE .. (beside seeing PIA actually having to work .. she was alone w/a line of customers.. insert really EVIL grin and laugh LOL) ... I will have STS in my grubby little hands by MONDAY the 2nd!! :D:D:D:D:confused::confused::confused: I am excited and skeered!!!!! so this weekend may have a date w/Sean then SIL have got to get busy on the 1 RMs!!!! :eek:

Wendy .. dang no "fun workout" w/hubby!! dang .. but at least you will burn some calories chasing the munchkin around .. you need to take a picture of him .. bet he has grown a lot since the last pictures we saw of him!!!

OKIE DOKIE .. better run .. I will be looking forward to MONDAY .. :confused: .. OH MY .. something just is not right about that statement .. LOL!!!!:p

Hi ladies,

I'm exhausted tonight. This early mornin' work is not for me. I did set my alarm and get up early for Push Circuit 2. It's a good thing these workouts are only 30 minutes long. The eating has not been very good. For the meetings, breakfast (bagels/muffins) and lunch (croissant sandwiches, pasta salads, cookies) have been provided. It will be nice to get back to my normal eating schedule.

Wendy-IA, I have plenty of other cardio options to choose from also. Sorry you got snowed in. We are supposed to get more snow tonight. Have you heard from Angie??? I may need to send her an email if she doesn't pop in soon.

Jacque-Joey's my guy, I hate when he doesn't play. He's out with an injury. It was a low scoring game, kinda disappointing. I love the stress and adrenaline of a close game and shootouts!! I have not even started the 1rm's yet. I don't have plate mates or anything so I'm stuck with weights I have 3lb-35lb db's. I do have have 2.5, 5, 10, and 25lb weight plates for my barbell. Do you know when Cathe is planning on starting the STS rotation?

Lori-is it possible to shorten DS's nap time instead of eliminating it all together? Not only is it time for DS to rest, but also a break for you. The cathe site has a 1R max calculator, but it's based on how many times you can lift a particular weight. If you can do 10 barbell bicep curls with a 40lb barbell, you put that in the worksheet and it calculates your 1RM for the barbell bicep curl. Imax 2, that's a fun one.

Laura-I'm sure you had a good laugh when you saw PIA with a line of customers!!:p Nope, I have not done any 1RMs. I just checked my email and have my STS shipping notice-to be delivered on Feb 2nd-same as you.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.