Damage Control in January....Sunday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies. :)

So I have decided that I will most likely work out today. I am not sore or exceptionally tired or feeling worn out. That being said, I am going to take advantage of the time I will have today and pick a work day during the week to rest instead. Besides, I rested too much when I was in AC so I gotta make up for it! :p Not sure if I'll do a kb work out, a short run, or perhaps both! :)

So I don't know what those north of us got but the snow around me didn't accumulate to much. They said it wouldn't though. When I talk to my mom today I will find out if my sister is kicking herself for cancelling her party y'day. The fact is though that you can never tell and people could have had one heck of a time getting home from her place last night. Better to be safe then sorry I think.

I have strayed from posting my eats here. I will start doing that again today. I like to do it as it helps me keep on track. My eats have been pretty good since returning from AC though scale seems to want to disagree. :mad: I don't understand it. I feel and look fine yet the scale has me up several pounds again! :eek: I never thought I'd say this but I am very close to throwing it out (or atleast putting it upstairs in storage for about a year!)!!!

Diana: Seems shaving the head seems to be one of the hardest things to deal with for a woman with cancer who is going through chemo. Will your SIL be purchasing a wig? It may help her feel better about it. My BF's mom had wigs. She only wore them when she went out though. If she was with family in the home she usually just wore a scarf on her head. So how is SIL doing? Is her prognosis a good one? Sorry about your feet. Does this mean you'll have to give up running for good or just for the time being? I ordered Squeeze Lower Body Challenge, Power Strike and Body Strikes from Collage. I should get my order tmrw. :) I am looking forward to receiving and trying Newport and Firepower. I was originally on the fence about Firepower but if you order them together you get $10 off. That cinched it for me. ;)

BBL.

Last edited:
Good Morning Gals:)

How is everyone? We went to a friends house last night and didn't get home until late. But thankfully, DS decided to sleep in today:) It is almost 10 and he is still asleep!

Yesterday I ran outside for about 45 mins and then I did the standing leg work of PS legs. I was trying to do the floor work as well but DS kept pulling on my shirt for me to get up so I had to call it quits!

Wendy** I will start posting my food as well:) Unless its to bad to post;) It was pointless for me to try and be really good when there was sooo much cake around me this weekend:eek: Enjoy your workout, if you do one.

I am going to run again today. The roads look good and I love it outside....beats the dreadmill any day!:eek:

Lori:)

Happy Sunday girlies:D

Today is rest day for me, but like Wendy, I might do something today and take tomorrow off. It's still too early to tell. I have lots of things on my to-do list to get done so we'll see when I finally get motivated.:confused:

Wendy - Step away from the credit card!:eek:;):p DH should know better than to leave you home alone with the chance of getting bored along with a good internet connection.:eek:
Ya, that's my excuse with the CABs..... winter weather=CABs, Camping=CAB's, holidays=CABs. Hmmmm - what can I say? *lol* Actually last night the kids were at grandmas and we planned a w/e with CABs. It was a killer week and next week doesn't look much better....so hey, gotta have fun when ya can right?
The weatherman here is almost always wrong. The great lakes really throw them for a loop. We didn't get any snow, but it's supposed to get really REALLY cold here next week, which is why I'm sure next week is gonna suck.....it never fails when it's that cold things on the trucks break.:rolleyes: I'll be amazed if we can get thru the week unscathed.

Diana - So sorry to hear about SIL. That's gotta be tough....to say the least. ((((hugs)))) to her and her family. It sure makes my problems seem insignificant when I hear a story like that.
Sorry about the news on the foot. So rest is really the only thing you can do?
I'm bad about taking measurement and using calipers. I guess b/c what really matters to me is how I look in the mirror and how my jeans fit. I know that's not very scientific, but it works and it's easy. Heck, I have a hard time weighing myself at regular intervals, even when I know I'm doing well.:confused: Right now my motivation is to look good in a bathing suit for the cruise.:) I don't know if I will ever think I look good in a suit though. Oh well, it's not gonna stop me from eating on vacation though. I just saw a Samantha Brown show yesterday and she showed the midnight buffet........:eek: Oh MY!! That was the biggest chocolate cake I have EVER seen.:cool:

Lori - Have a good run. Maybe DH will be awake by the time you get back. *lol*

Later gators

Angie

Ang: You'll never hear me give you real grief about the CAB consumption. Heck, I made DH stop at 10pm on his way home from SIL's to buy me a bottle of wine last night! LOL

I am back to report my workout...I feel like I need a nap!:confused: and thats not gonna happen:(:) I did a 10 Mile run outside. It was pretty darn cold though. There was one long st, near the end of my run (74 mins), where the wind was facing me. Every part of me was cold! I got in a nice hot bath after...probably why I feel the need to have a nap!

Ang and Wendy** Did you guys workout yet? And what is CAB's???????/:rolleyes:

Lori:)

Hi Girls.

I just finished my work out. I did Iron Core Way Volume 1 with my 30# bell. Ooh Yah! :eek: I normally completely skip or shorten her rests in between rounds but um...I took pretty much every second this time! LOL I sped it up a tad for the third and final circuit but not much.

Lori: Kudos to you for runnin' in the cold! I just got U/A gear for Christmas and I still haven't gotten out there in the cold yet! :p CABS=cold adult beverages aka alcohol! ;)

On to my eats...
B: oatmeal with 1/2 scoop protein pwdr and 1 tbspn natural pb
S: none-bad girl!
L: Lean Cuisine and prai bar
S: low fat cottage cheese and grapes
Post work out: 8 oz low fat milk, 1/2 scoop protein pwdr

BBL!

Just popping in to report dinner....chicken, green beans, corn and a leetle bit of instant mashed potatoes cause they taste so darned good! LOL I also had a piece of 70% dark chocolate for dessert. Oh and I drank a 1/2 glass of wine while I was cooking. ;)

Time for coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Okay I had light popcorn for a snack after dinner and am finishing off another 1/2 glass of wine as I type this. Bad girl. ;):D

PS-Ang, and I didn't burn dinner tonight!:p

Crackin' up at ya Wendy.:D I didn't burn dinner either b/c we went to Buffalo Wings for dinner.:rolleyes: Today was rest day and I took it as such and decided to go out for dinner. I had salmon planned, but just didn't feel like cooking it.....so it will be salmon tomorrow night.

I got home and fell on a step....my boot heel caught on the dern step and BAM! Fell like a load of bricks. My knees are sore and my palms are scratched up. I feel like a dork:rolleyes: And I was completely sober!! Go figure. LOL! Thank goodness nobody saw me do it.

Better get my butt to bd and get ready for a long week. Nighty night all.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.