Damage Control in January....Sleepin' in on a Saturday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Well I didn't but I hope you all did! :D

Today's work out plan is Body Strikes or Power Strike and Centergy class. I will have to figure out a way to make my frizz head look reasonable for class since I will not be washing it until afterwards. I hope I don't scare anyone!:eek:

Good Morning!

Just getting up and on the go. No one is home but DH is in route with DS:confused: Let the whining begin!!!:confused::p lets hope he takes it easy on me today:eek:

Im hoping to get a good run in on the TM today. I haven't ran in a couple of days now. Yesterdays workout was L&G's, CTX Step and Intervals and Kickboxing. I am sore all over. My hamstrings are the worst and my UB is a little tight as well.
I think I picked out a rotation to do in Feb month.Its another FF's rotation using S&H and CTX..I haven't used those workouts in a loooong time so I am excited! I would like to start it on Mon but I am thinking about giving my body a little break next week. I don't feel tired or worn out though. We will see what I decide. Im soon going to invest in some 30 lbs db's!:eek: Thought I would never say it but I have been using 25 lbs for a yr now so maybe its time to move up. Just wish they weren't so expensive!

Wendy** Enjoy your workout! Are you having and CAB's tonight?;) My SIL just called and wanted to get together tonight for fondue. Im not sure how this is going to work with DS in the picture cause Im not paying a sitter to go next door and DD always has plans these days! We may have to skip on the fondue and just go for the drinks:eek::) Ha...who am I fooling...Im not ashamed of the drinks! LOL

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies,

The house is nice and quiet this morning. Jerod went to a slumber party and the older boys never come out of their rooms until after noon.

My back and hamstrings are sore from yesterday's w/o. Today is burn intervals and some ab work.

Several of us girls from work are meeting a coworker who left our company a few months ago for lunch. It will be nice to catch up with her. I'm sure CABs will be involved too! Speaking of CABs, I finished up the UV from Angie last night!

Wendy-You can always put a bandana on your hair if it really bothers you. I know the first couple of days after a perm are tough. Enjoy your workouts.

Lori-enjoy your treadmill run. I'm sure you will work something out for tonight so you can enjoy a few cabs and maybe fondue too!

bbl

Slept well last night finally ! ! ! Didn't sleep late, but lounged long enough so will make today a rest day and run tomorrow. Not enough time left to do what I should before we leave for the day.

Wendy - so you got a perm, huh? I remember the days when I did that. First time was after DS #2, I had butt length hair and it made it so much easier to wash, gel and scrunch. My hair not only takes a long time to dry but frizzes easily so that worked super. Is it too short so you can't put it up to workout?

Lori - sounds like a relaxing day with a fun evening. Doesn't DS like fondue? or is it just that he will be running around. SIL doesn't have any kids for him to keep busy with? Have fun whichever way it turns out.

Diana - so lunch out two days it a row? How was lunch with DH yesterday? Have fun with your friends today and enjoy the CABs. What is UV?

Have a great Saturday ladies !

No workout to report yet. Had to run out and buy some more gifts:confused::) You would not believe the line up at the grocery store:confused: There was only 2 lanes open. I kept DS occupied but it wouldn't have lasted much longer.

Diana** Enjoy your lunch. Sounds like you will have a nice time.

Jacque** If I can avoid bringing along a 2 yr old, then I will!:eek: It seems as if whenever there is a family thing, I am always the one chasing him around while DH sits on his butt..talking..chewing slowly!:mad: So...I will leave him home. They have 2 girls but they will probably be tucked away as well.

Im not really sleepy tired, just tired. If I tried to have a nap, I don't think I would be successful so I may get on the TM for a 30 mins run.

Lori

Hi All.

I just finished my work out. Went to Centergy class this morning, came home and ate lunch and then took a short nap. When I got up I did the Power Strike warm up (I consider this a short work out in itself as it's 30 minutes long!:eek:) and then went right into Bodystrikes combos 1&2. It was a nice way to mix it up since I couldn't decide between the two work outs today. :p

Lori: I hate long check out lines at the grocery store. You'd think they'd have EVERY line open on the weekends! Dopes! :mad: Not sure if I'll be enjoying some CABS tonight or not. Not sure what we'll be doing. Most likely I will just have a glass or two of wine again and I'll be happy. Enjoy your run if that's what you decide to do!

Jacque: I used to get perms all of the time. I got them for about 7 years back in the day before I stopped for several years. The day I decided to go back to it was the best day of my life. It's just awesome! Nope, my hair is not too short to pull up into a pony tail now. It was just so darned bushy from the new perm that I was concerned about it all staying put so I put a couple of barrettes in to hold the top down. I will be taking a shower shortly so I will wash it and it will be much more managable then. :) Glad you got some sleep last night. I know I am one cranky biotch when I am not well rested. LOL

Diana: A night out tonight for you with the girls and some CABS? How nice! ENJOY IT! I still have some UV left in my fridge. I will finish it off soon enough! ;) As I said to Jacque, I just threw some barrettes in my hair to help hold it in place while I took my class this morning. It was not a fab look but hey, I'm workin' out, not enterin' a beauty contest, right? ;):D

My coffee is ready so I must go grab it!

BBL!

PS: Whoever mentioned a Vegas GTG: I LOVE the idea but don't know how feasable it is for me. By all means though, if y'all are ever seriously thinkin' of a GTG anywhere, let me know! I'd love to be there! :)

Last edited:
Hey Ladies:)

Just a quick check in. I did ME/BC ab work and a 4 mile run. I also had a nice hour long nap after the b-day party.

Wendy** I hope you are enjoying some drinks tonight!;) Im heading to my SIL's for one right now:eek:

See you all in the morning!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.