DAMAGE CONTROL IN JAN.....THURS!!!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

How is everyone? I was pretty busy at work yesterday, my boss was around alot so I didn't get to do anything:eek:;) (that I wanted!) I did start the thread early in the morning though but Wendy's eyes didn't see it:p Im going to see if I have time to catch up on personals before I workout...may not be possible though.

Workout today is suppose to be cardio. Im thinking 30 mins on the TM and then something else. To tell you the truth, my legs feel like they are a dead weight today:( My head doesn't feel tired but my body doesn't want to move...and thats the problem! LOL

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning My Dears.

Well I took Centergy class last night. Felt great but I somehow triggered this nerve thing I get in my leg so now it's killing me. It hurts from my cheek to my foot and everything in between going down the back of my leg. OUCH! I don't know if this is what sciatica is or not (I need to look it up some day) but man can it hurt. :(

So anyway, I have Jari's Ripped and Chiseled upper body only and Squeeze on tap for today. Squeeze will obviosly be skipped if my leg doesn't feel better by this afternoon....

Lori Lori Lori
...When are you gonna learn that my eyes don't work before I've finished most of my first cup of coffee!?!? :p I found the thread this morning because my cup is almost empty. Yesterday I probably looked for it prematurely. :D

All caught up on personals otherwise so I'm good to go for now but I'll be back this afternoon.

Toodles!:D

Wendy** I know what your addiction to coffee does to you...so you are excused my dear:p I hope your leg feels better. I also hope that its going from the cheek of your bum and not the cheek in your face:rolleyes: That wouldn't be good. Enjoy your workout and Im sure you will be running again tomorrow!

My workout today was 10-10-10 and Imax 3 intervals 6-10:) Bit of a different workout but just what I needed. If I have the energy tonight I may do a run...thats if DH is going anywhere...although "the office" comes on tonight, gotta watch that!

BTW, we never did book a house in Fl yet. I am getting very irritated with everyone involved...Im not even sure if they are looking. They think there are tons of homes in Windsor Hills for rent...sure, they are on the website,click on the calender and you got a whole different story!:eek: Now I am debating booking the townhouse we found b/c what about if our friends don't get a home in Windsor Hills? Then we just paid double for something that we could have gotten somewhere else! Anyway...waiting for some emails to come back today, hopefully we will get it all straightened out:confused:

Morning Ladies ..

Wendy .. your leg sounds like your sciatica nerve .. my VBF has the same problem ..it gives her fits ... and it runs from her buttocks all the way down to her heal .. sitting for long times is impossible .. they usually prescribe anti-inflammatories and stretching .. I completly understand you not wanting to do the marry if you can do your best ... sounds like you have that competitive nature I do .. and I wont do anything if I am not fully prepared ... if you do put it off doesn't mean you cant do another one later!!! :)

Lori ... gggggrrrr .. booking vacations w/friends . . can be so frustrating .. and if you are the one booking always be prepared for last minute screw ups .. of someone not being able to come .. or disputes about little things!! We always have those same troubles .. our Keys trip .. we book the place and the couples going w/us pay us up front and understand if they cancel out ... and can not get anyone to go in their place .. they loose the money ... kinda harsh but hey .. booking for a week and planning a major vacation big bucks get tied up you know?? Good luck w/the planning and juggling of people and places .. LOL .. I feel your pain!!:confused:

Class was great .. COLD but great .. managed to work up a sweat despite the freezing cold room ... my UB - LB - AND core is FRIED today! :) Tonight's class is plyo - high rep/no weight body exercises - matt work - and glider work for LB and core!!! :) We are going out to eat today for our work group safety lunch .. will try to be good .. PIA is being a PIA and now I have to have lunch w/her :mad: .. at least she is giving me the silent treatment .. LOL!!!

I sent Wendy and Di the recall list .. be sure to check out the FDA website .. 16 people have died ... 280 sick ... LOTS of sports/fitness bars inlcuding LUNA, OPTIMA, and THE ZONE bars are on it along w/candy, crackers, cookies, diet food and pet treats.. :mad: .. sometimes I wonder WTH is going on w/all this tainted foods!! :mad::mad: For sure will be helping DH plant a big garden this year .. I dont trust any packaged foods anymore!!

OK .. off the soapbox .. to allthat follow .. have a great day ...and great sweaty workouts ... :D

Hi ladies,

I was too tired to w/o this morning. DH was up playing rock band until 11:30. I could still hear it even with the bedroom door closed! He finally came to bed and then proceeded to snore:mad: I was probably having a hard time sleeping too because Cody was coming home from seeing the baby girls at 1am. I did get up and talk to him when I heard him drive up.

I ended up doing the first 30 minutes of CC press play on the treadmill yesterday. My heart was actually hurting. Probably because I don't run on a treadmill and had a hard time selecting the hill grade and speed and overdid it a bit on the sprints. Oh well, it was nice to get a run in and I finished it up with weighted ab work.

Wendy-the book I recommended is The Non Runners Guide to Marathon running (something like that). Not only is it a very easy read, but it's also a 16 week marathon training guide that has you running 4 days per week. It talks about goal setting etc. The pain you are describing sounds like sciatica-you poor thing.

Lori-after I posted yesterday I saw your post. IA with Laura, if your making the arrangements have your friends pay up front. It's probably a little late to do that but would hate for you to be stuck with larger vacation bill than what you intended. Good luck getting it all squared away. I love the CTX cardio w/o's. I did one a few weeks ago and it was like doing it for the first time it had been that long since I had done it.

Laura-thanks for the recall list. I read the recalled items on the news and quickly went through my cupboards. I usually have Zone bars on hand as well as peanut butter granola bars etc. Jerod grabs these for after school snacks.

Jacque, Angie, Jen, Shirl and Dee Dee-hope you are all having a stress free day.

bbl

Laura** I have no idea what you are talking about regarding the food....but Im wondering the same thing that you are, what is up? When DH and I are out for a drive he always says "Man, whats up with all the young girls and the big boobs! They didn't have them when we were growing up":p Personnaly I think its the food!

Diana** Good run yesterday. I felt your pain earlier but I suffered through my workout and I didn't trip over my step. I perfer to run in the morning. Its usually a harder workout but its only one foot in front of the other and I don't have to think:confused: When Im doing step...I have to think:rolleyes: I would have thought that CTX was a new workout today as well if Cathes tight leggings didn't give it away;)

As for the trip...I will be living with my sister so money isn't really the concern. The people we are going with are determined to stay in this one town so thats the only option we have when it comes to staying somewhere. They are booking their own stuff and we book ours. WHICH by the way...is BOOKED! A little more then I had planned to spend but whatever. We didn't pay much for our tickets so now we are making up for it:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.