Damage Control...It's Monday already!?

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

Today's work out is Bum Bum and Tummy Tuck from BBL. It will be my first time doing the ab work out. I'm curious to see what it's like.

Just wanted to get us started. BBL!

Good Morning!:D

Its Monday alright....and its March! We will soon be shopping for Christmas gifts again!

I went to bed last night at a sensible time but shortly after getting into bed DS started to cry. Im guessing he had a bad dream. He slept with us after but it was almost 1 a.m when he was telling me that he had to pee:confused: After that I didn't hear much out of him.

Todays workout is a small run and a full body workout if I can get it in. If not, it will be the UB work of something.

Yesterdays eat were pretty good until the hockey game! Go Canada GOOOOOOO! :eek::eek: It got pretty stressful there for a while!

Wendy** Have a good workout!

Jacque** So how many trees do you have in your backyard? LOL We have a few beyond the fence and they aren't nice trees either, just tall, branchless ones! I turned on the tv just to see what was on and "shimmy tv" is on! These girls do not have midsections like I think they should for belly dancers!

Diana** Glad to hear Jerod had a good day. Are PS3's that hard to find? Its usually hard to get something around here at christmas time.

O.k...gotta jet and get this workout started!

Lori:)

Good Morning Lori and all who follow.

I am swallowing my breakfast as I sit here...I am starving! lol

Tummy Tuck was good. It's 20 mins long and I wasn't sure if I would have enough time to complete that and Bum Bum in full so I did the first 10 of TT, then did Bum Bum minus the stretch at the end and then finished TT and added my own stretch. Good stuff! Tmrw is my rest day! I am overdue but wanted to complete the first full week of BBL before I took a day off.

Gotta jet...time to pack lunches, etc!

BBL!:)

Good Morning Ladies,

Well I was the slacker of the group yesterday...no workout to report for yesterday. I just wasn't feelin' it. Instead, I laid in bed and watched my recorded shows, actually all the shows recorded for this season of Damages. I just don't have time to watch tv and ended up deleting a bunch of stuff. The new season of 24 is recorded and I haven't watched any of those. Not sure when I will find the time.

This morning will be B&B and tonight is bootcamp class. A rest day every now and then is needed, but I hate wasting workout time on the weekends since I have way more time and am not rushed. Oh well. I already know I won't be working out Thursday morning due to an early meeting, but it is also bootcamp class that day.

Got a message from Jerod's baseball coach, he wants to have batting practice on Wednesdays (early release day) from 3pm-4:30. I hate when they do this, most parents work and cannot get their kids to functions in the middle of the afternoon. I may have to work something out with DS1 or DS2.

Wendy-good job completing your first full week of BBL. How long is the BBL rotation?

Lori-Right now there seems to be a shortage of PS3's, not sure why. We may just order it from Amazon. He wanted to order it from Target so he could use his gift cards and keep some of his cash;) smart boy. Target doesn't have them available to order online, nor does best buy.

Morning Jen, Laura and Jacque!

Diana,

I hear ya on not working out on weekends. I feel the same way. Practice that early then they should provide transportation! :mad: The only show I like(d) is/was Trauma and it went on hiatus until after the Olympics but I now have a feeling it's been cancelled. :( The BBL rotations are all 1 month long. I want to do 2 of them back to back I think. I rarely devote a rotation to lower body so I could use it. I am enjoying it too so that will help keep me focused for 2 months...I hope! :p

Hey Girls!

I ended up running outside earlier for just over 5 miles! By the time I got home I didn't have time to haul weights out, plus DS was awake and DH was trying to get ready for work. Hoping to get something done tonight!

Diana** Oh man...I can't remember the last time I did what you did yesterday! I remember a long time ago...probably 6 yrs ago, being very hungover from a stagette party and I watched episodes of friends all day long! I think I managed to get in my car and go to Mcds at some point! I don't get to laze around anymore, not with DS in the house. His GF took him yesterday so I had a nice trip to the grocery store and then I got to make some dips for the hockey game in peace and quiet!!!

I may bbl tonight~! If not, i will be here bright and early in the morning!

Lori:)

Monday, Monday, be good to me . . . (la la la la)

Not a great nite's sleep for me so did not get up and do Chest this AM as I should have. :eek: And got really doubly bummed that the scale went up another 2 lbs ! So that makes 5 in a week? WTH ! ! ! Measurements up a tad bit too. UGH ! I have been weighing and measuring on Monday's the past couple of weeks. I am not a happy camper today. Makes me want to stop eating all together. Sure hope it is something strange, like I took a couple pain pills the last couple days . . . the few beers I had over the weekend . . . the couple handfuls of pretzel chips . . . but I surely didn't eat an extra 2500 cals each day this past week. OK - rant over and will get my behind in gear after work.

Wendy - nice to hear you finished a full week's rotation and still feel it is a good program. Will wait to hear if you have DOMS tomorrow. May I remind you young lady, that you are doing very well with rotations lately. When we first started this checkin you waffled from week to week and were constantly changing things. I think you have greatly improved. ;) You are almost at the point where your "exercise ADD" title should be removed from you.

Lori - so I was sitting here eating my chicken & broccoli and almost spit it out at your "almost time to shop for Xmas gifts" ! You silly girl, only you start shopping for Xmas on New Years . . . I wait until Xmas Eve ! LOL ! ;) Not really, but I surely don't start until fall at least. Yes - congrats to the Canadian hockey team (of course especially to my 4 Sharkies ! :p). Great game for sure ! We have only a couple of small fruit trees and redwoods left now so no more to take down except the skinny little waste of a tree (City property but I'm taking it down anyway) in the front of our house. I plan on planting a few more fruit trees.

Diana - so many times you do twice the workouts I do - I'm sure the vegging this weekend was beneficial. Bummer about the early afternoon practices. I have missed a few of the 24's this season. Keep falling asleep ! Not smart enough to tape them either ! Enjoy your Bootcamp tonight ! Oh yes, we picked up a 4th for the shuttle to the hotel. Another person flying from No Cal who will be there a bit after you but before me.

Off to get back to work . . . cheers chiquitas !

Hey Ladies,

Completed Back and Biceps as planned this morning! I also went for a walk this afternoon...it was a bit chilly but not too bad at all. My legs have a bit of soreness left in them from my Leg w/o on Saturday. Oh, and I have been starving....I just can't seem to get satisfied. At least I'm trying to stick to healthy fare to stuff my face with, plenty of fruits and veggies.:p It must be from all the heavier weight training I'm doing. Tomorrow will have to be short cardio as my boss scheduled an early 1/2 day meeting with me tomorrow. HIIT will fit the bill nicely.

Wendy-Well if the baseball program was through the school, then they would provide transportation, but its a club program. Hopefully on of my DS's can take him and I can pick him up. The indoor facility is only about a mile from my work. IA w/Jacque, you've been doing a great job on your rotations.

Jacque-Do I need to sign up for transportation, or did you do that for both of us? I'm sure there will be plenty of us Cathletes in around the same time. Can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm considering doing M1 Insanity w/o's in between my STS days. As far as the weight being up, drink lots of water for a couple of days...that usually does the trick for me.

Lori-Really, lazing around all day is nothing to be proud of...not that I didn't enjoy it ;). Nice job getting you run out of the way. Our weather is supposed to be close to the 50's for a few days this week so I may venture out for a run...otherwise my only running will be in my bootcamp class.

Hello Jen and Laura...check in when you have a chance.

bbl

Hey girlies!

Last time I checked in I had typed out this really long post and then found out that I wasn't logged in when I went to post it :confused: No idea how that happened, but I lost it all, and at that point I was so frustrated that I shut the computer off!

I have no workout to report for at least a week now :mad: I've been so under the weather that I opted for sleep instead. I think it was probably the right call though, because I'm finally feeling better. In fact, I think I'll start an official BBL rotation in the morning :)

Wendy: How are you liking BBL? I see that you're adding a lot onto it. Is it cardio you're adding or a combination? I'm wondering if I should consider that. I'm feeling like such a sloth after being sick and doing nothing for too long.

Lori: Bite your tongue! Christmas shopping...pooh! ;) Let us enjoy some warmer weather before we have to start thinking about that again.

Diana: No judgment here on being a slacker over the weekend! I've got you beat by miles in that category :p Vacation is over though...back at it tomorrow morning! So when is your road trip? You guys must be getting so excited!

Jacque: Sorry to hear the scale isn't cooperating :( I know the feeling all too well. I've recently started reading Jillian's Master Your Metabolism, and though I don't feel that I'm into it far enough to recommend it, I will say that it's interesting so far and seems to make sense. It's about how our environment (Food, lack of sleep, stress, etc.) screws up our hormones and when they're out of balance it causes us to gain weight. She tells you how to get them back in balance which should result in weight loss ultimately. I haven't gotten that far yet, but I thought I'd mention it in case you're interested.

Hey Laura! Hope life isn't too crazy for you!

Ok girls....I'm making a vow that I will be back tomorrow with a workout to report!! You all have permission to yell at me if I don't ;)

Catch you in the a.m.

Jen

Jen: I was going to do a combo of BBL and GS but decided to nix GS. I am doing one of the BBL rotations as written. Only thing I am changing is the cardio. I don't like Cardio Axe so I am doing whatever cardio strikes me and may add some extra cardio on days where it's not included and I feel like getting some in. I did add an upper body day to the first week b/c he doesn't work u/b the first week. I just hope the SCULPT work out which is the ONLY work out in the series with u/b work in it is decent or I'll probably cave and add different u/b work to it. We shall see. Tomorrow is my rest day but then I start week 2 on Wednesday with SCULPT for the first time!!!!

Okay, I'm sorry but I'm half asleep over here. Better get to bed and finish up personals tmrw. My apologies girls!

BBITM! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.