Damage Control...Insomniac's Sunday Edition

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning.

Yup, got up to pee at 2am and been awake ever since. Finally gave up and got out of bed about 30 minutes ago. The only thing I am grateful for is that atleast for once this is happening on a weekend so I can actually go back to sleep when I DO get tired!

Well, I don't know what's still to come but I must say that I am quite surprised. I thought I'd be crazy sore already from PH and I'm not. I don't know what's up with that but there's still time for it so I'll keep you posted!:eek:

I'll be back when the sun comes up! :p

Well I got back in bed at 4, finally fell back to sleep around 5 and got up at 8:45. I am groggy right now but I should be okay once the foffee kicks in. ;)

Last night's plan got shot by having to wait forever to eat dinner so we did nothing on our agenda BUT that. This means today will be a busy day but luckily everything should be local...halloween costume shopping, pumpkin picking and bed shopping.

Definitely starting to feel PH now. Guess I'm not catching a break from the DOMS after all. Every muscle is SOME degree of sore. Advil here I come!:p

Cardio of choice for a work out today. Probably step. Currently trying to decide between and IMAX and Step Moves...Decisions decisions....

That's all for now...my oatmeal is ready so I wanna eat!

BBL!

Good Morning Ladies,

I have a lot to get done today. I have to get my w/o done early today since I have a haircut appt, and then will be heading to my sister's house.

The plan is KPC and GS C&T. Surprisingly I'm not sore today either. Thought for sure my legs would be sore since I haven't done any leg wts to speak of in weeks. Not sure what I did to my knee, but seems as though any kind of exercise irritates. It was no problem doing squats, plie squats or deadlifts, but lunges were quite painful. I intended to do a step w/o but that really hurt the other day, the pain started in the warmup of IMAX 3...only using a 6" step.

I spent some time watching the previews of the new workouts. I have to say Intensity looks exhausting. It's probably not that bad when you're doing it, but watching is pretty intimidating.

We can track Lori (bib #63) here:
http://www.sportstats.ca/resultslive/l.php?ec=M

Run.....Run....Run....Miss Lori
Wendy-sorry about the terrible nights sleep. I woke up around 3:30 and had the same problem. Fell back asleep around 5 or so and woke up at 7:45. Have fun shopping.

BBL

Just finished BH hour long cardio and GS C&T. Checked on Lori, reached 32k at 2:51:56.

Almost there Lori....keep going...you can do it!!!

Hello.

Boy am I wiped out. Oy. Been behind the 8 ball all day from lack of sleep I guess. I thought I'd be ok but I've actually been pretty tired all day....Well we went out and hit the pumpkin picking for DS first today. After that we were going to go costume shopping and finally bed shopping. Well, Mr DS got himself in trouble so we left the pumpkin farm early with out a pumpkin and went straight to bed shopping and then home. No costume either. He wasn't happy but he had it coming to him. :rolleyes:

Bought a new queen size pillow top mattress at Sears. It's being delivered Saturday. Great. Now I'm REALLY never going to want to get out of bed!:p

When we got home I took a 20 min snooze to take the edge off and then sat on the couch in a "coma" for a bit. lol When I finally decided to get up off my dead arse to work out, it was just before 3pm. Somehow I ended up giving 4DS LIS cardio a go. Not sure why but as tired as I was, I was in the mood to learn something new. Did the combos 2x thru w/no challenge and then added on criss cross cardio standing abs. From beging to end the work out was almost exactly an hour and a great sweat. I did very well with LIS. Only had to rewind a few times on one particular move. The rest I actually caught onto pretty easily. That 3rd blast was KILLER for my DOMS'ing legs and I had to do it TWICE! :eek::eek::eek:

Diana:: So how'd it go at your sister's house? Make a decision on the gift giving? Nice work out! I don't think I'd have the energy for GS after doing BH's cardio! WOW! You rock! I am sure Lori is long done with her race by now. I need to go check out her finish time when I'm done here. Perhaps your leg DOMS is coming on the 2nd day this time! Don't rule it out! ;):)

BBL or tmrw!

Last edited:
Guess it's just us Wendy. My hair is pretty short, had her cut off 3 inches. I'm sure it's fine, just a bit of a shock right now. At least it will take a lot less time to dry in the morning.

I just checked on Lori, she finished 3:58:11 (gun time) and 3:57:30 (chip)!

Congrats Lori, you are amazing!!!

Had a fun time at my sisters house. We decided on a decorate/stuff a stocking exchange. Females stuff for females and males stuff for males. Not sure if that sounds right, but you get the idea. There will be between 15-20 of us. Only 4 or 5 females, maybe a couple more if my nephews bring their girlfriends. The two youngest, my DS and Sister's DD will decorate and exchange with each other. My sister and I will provide the stockings and send them in the invitations. We'll probably just draw numbers to determine the order of selecting your stocking.

Wendy-I can already feel my C&T, and my legs are bit sore too. I think the legs are more from all the kb swings and squatting in the BH cardio. My lats are feelin' it too. Expect to be even more sore tomorrow.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.