Damage Control on Hump Day!

So I really enjoyed legs today. She put a lot of different moves in there. Good stuff. I stayed quite light but it was a nice "layering effect" after doing Tonique the other day. Especially as I still have a little DOMS from it! Next time I might go a tad heavier but that'll be my limit.

Laura:: I will do BH cardio on Friday for you and let you know what I think. Jen did it and loved it. Said it's tough...thinks it could possibly match Insanity in intensity or come close. I'm askeered! :eek:

Last edited:
Morning Ladies,

I did LIC cardio timesaver and heavy legs at the rec ctr yesterday! I was able to increase my weights on all my exercises. I did leg press at 187.5 and hack squat at 270...I never even tried this much weight before. Since this week is 3 set of 8 for my weight rotation I try to go really heavy. I can't go as heavy on the 4 sets of 12 weeks, that fourth set is always difficult.

I'm working from home today! I'm going to try running this morning and will find out right away if that blister will allow it. If not, I will find something else to do.

My boss wants me to write up a bunch of documentation (hate doing this) and wants it done by the end of the month. Guess I need to get busy on this task or I will miss my deadline...and that's not happening.

Wendy-what did you think of the leg w/o. I know you don't like lifting heavy for legs but meso 1 uses moderate weights and you can adjust as you see fit.

Laura-glad to hear you are finally healing. Must feel good to get back to abs. I did the BH long weight and long cardio w/o's over the weekend. The weight w/o is tough, it is light on chest, back and legs IMO. Don't get me wrong they are worked but not as much shoulders! There is a lot of compound movements and my legs were sore. The cardio w/o incorporates a lot of weight work also (didn't realize this when I started it). I used a kettlebell for swings (they used a db) and it also had burpees, jumping jacks etc. I had a hard time finding the right weight since it is endurance. I used from 3-12# db's and 15-30# kbs. Next time I will write it down so I can better determine my weight selection.

PunkyJen-ITA, ME biceps are tough...and its with a 15# bb right!

Jacque-did you get your sharks games selected for next season?

Lori-What are you up to today?

Time to finish my foffee and head out. It supposed to be 90 today so I want to get my run in while its still cool out. bbl

Diana:: Nice work outs. Enjoy your run and working from home today. See my post above. I gave my opinnion on the leg work out there. :)

Hey Girls!

I got my initial tattoo design in my mailbox this morning! I really love the flowers. I had her include a dove but it doesn't look right (she doesn't like it either) so I asked her to play around with that and see if we can come up with something that works. If not, I will nix that part of it. It wasn't part of the original idea anyway so no big deal if it doesn't work out. I'm getting very excited!:D

Jeez, it's quiet here today. I am once again talking to myself! :p

I have some nice DOMS in my tri's and lats from STS. I am also quite sure my lower body will still be sore tmrw! YAY! lol

So I have decided (in agreement with the artist) to nix the dove idea. It just isn't going to work being it's a tat designed to fit a small area of the body. That's fine. I'm quite happy with it anyway. Trying to make an appointment now. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the end of July upon returning from my vacation. :D

Hope everyone is doing well. Thought I might see Diana again as she is WFH but I guess she's REALLY working! LOL ;)

BBL to see if anyone has popped in!

Hi ladies,

Sheesh, I've had nothing but problems today!:mad: I keep losing my connection to work, had a coworker reboot my machine, had a job error out on me (and I don't know how to fix) etc....and it's only lunch time!

I ran 5 miles this morning. I wanted to run but wasn't really feeling it if you know what I mean. Once I got out there though it was pretty good. I'm getting a tad bit faster each time which makes me feel good, but the last two miles were a bit of a struggle as my foot started hurting. Not sure if I need new running shoes, orthotics, or both.

These stitches under my eye are itching...thankfully they will be removed tomorrow. I should get the biopsy results also and a plan to get rid of this spot. Hope it's not too expensive since it's not on my insurance. My Dr. said this "freckle" was nothing to worry about. It has been changing over time and really bothers me. At least the Dr. I went to agreed it was definitely something and did a biopsy.

Wendy-yes, I am really working! The nice thing about being home is I can also do laundry and cook dinner. Glad the artist was able to come up with something for you. I'm trying to get a pedicure appt for tonight, crossing my fingers.

Must be a busy day for everyone!

Diana:: Ofcourse you were really working. I was only teasing you. :p Sorry you've had so many issues today though. Glad you found a doc who did not brush your concerns regarding the spot under your eye under the rug. The biopsy will (God willing) come back negative and you will be able to breathe easy again. It's so worth it! Then you can get excited over getting rid of the darned thing! :D So have you had any luck getting that pedi appt? I gave up on the one I've been saying I am going to make since the end of Jan! I am just doing my toes myself! :rolleyes: I bought a pumice stone to smooth over the calloused parts of my feet so I am happy. The only thing I don't have is the cuticle pusher but I will buy that soon.

NO TIME FOR DOWN TIME DARN IT!

Hi Dudettes.

Sorry I couldn't check in today for personals--- just working on keeping my diet squeaky clean today.

Have a good sleep and hopefully I'll see you on the forums tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.