Damage Control....Hump Day

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone.

Work out? What work out? I had great intentions last night of sneaking in lower body but ofcourse I felt like dog doo so that idea went right down the toilet. :eek: Didn't work out this morning either and planning on hitting the doc's on the way home from work today. I've had enough! :mad:

Just gettin' us started. Time to hit the shower.

BBL!

Good Morning!:)

I have been trying to catch up work the past few days and haven't been able to check in from work...I don't like this at all:mad: Work is getting on my nerves actually. Everyone and everything is getting on my nerves! My boss is driving me nuts....he never leaves....always asking stupid questions....I don't my co-worker that I think I need a break from that place. Its been a full year now with no time off, call outs and being on call. I don't know if I will get a break before my marathon though.

Yesterdays workout was pilates abs, 3 miles on the TM, 30/30 and 5 seg of 40/40. I woke to snow on the ground so I doubt I will be running outside today.

Wendy** So is it just the common cold that is bringing you down? I know there is alot of weird stuff going around here. Everyone as something different. Got to love winter!!! Hope you feel better soon!

I am going to read yesterdays thread, then I will return!

Lori:)

Diana** Thats awesome news about the girls! Sounds like she is being fairly easy to get along with. If you can keep that good relationship going with her, it will make things alot easier for everyone involved. I wouldn't have let DD go with her grandparents for 4 weeks....or 4 days for that matter. She is sweet but he is a real tool. He use to cheat on her for years, then he went on workers compensation b/c of an injury so he couldn't work but yet he built a house:mad: and he has been selling drugs for years. One of the reasons why DD's dad doesn't even go home very often. He doesn't want his other 2 girls seeing that. Apparentley there are people coming and going all the time, not a good place for children. But you on the other hand are sensible....LOL. I can't even begin to tell you how "weird" DD's fathers family is. Every single one of them has a screw loose somewhere. They use to have her for a night or two when she was younger and wanted to go but that was enough for her b/c she was always bored, they didn't do anything with her. Now that she is 14 she doesn't even want to call them when I go home. I think she has written every one of them off.

Laura** More DOMS??? I need to get me some of that. I have had it in my legs for the last couple of days but would like it in my UB. Today is a perfect day to get a good weight workout in b/c its not that nice out. Its kinda dull and there is snow on the ground. It shouldn't last long but it makes me want to stay inside.

Jacque** I don't even know if scaring her will work.....kids just don't get it. There is a little girl who goes to DS's sitters who has been raised by her grandmother....who is only young. Her mother had her when she was only in highschool, so the grandmother raised the little girl. I can see why she did that but it didn't teach the daughter anything b/c she is now on her 3rd child. Of course she is older now...probably her mid 20's. Im just crossing my fingers that DD will have a falling out with this guy! LOL I wasn't real worried b/c she told me last week that he hadn't done anything with any girls so I didn't think he was in a rush to...and maybe he isn't. I always told her to tell me when she was thinking about it b/c you know we can't really stop them. We can't keep an eye on them 24/7 (but I can try!) and if they want to do something they will find a place to do it! Ugh!

I will bbl. I am going to clean blinds and bathroom fans today! FUN! As for my workout, Im not 100% sure what I am doing yet.

Hi Ladies,

Well my motivation is fading fast on thist STS rotation. I had to cut plyo legs short the other day and also C&B yesterday. I just ran out of time. I had intentions of finishing them last night but that didn't happen. There's only 4 weight workouts left in this rotation and I plan on finishing them out by midweek next week.

This moming I hope to do a longer cardio w/o. It's been so long since I've done it I can't remember which one it is. It's a mix of BM2, drill max and LIC. Today I'm going with several of my coworkers to one of our gyms (in a different building) for leg training. He says its a circuit that he repeats 3-5 times, consists of 4 different leg exercies, jump rope, and abs.

Wendy-I'm sorry you are still sick {{HUGS}} . Hopefully the Dr. can give you something since it's been hanging on for so long. Jerod has a terrible cough right now, feverish off and on, and just miserable.

Lori-30/30, 40/20, running and abs...OH MY. You are a crazy girl but we love you! Always encouraging us to work a bit harder. I hope work gets better for you. We don't take many vacations, if we do we just stay home and work on the house. I would love a vacation in Mexico, Hawaii, anywhere at this point. DS1 is allowed a minimum of 3 weeks visitation this summer, I just asked her for 4 weeks and she agreed. Amanda and I get along great which is good and she lived with us for over 6 months when the girls were born. She knows the girls are safe and loved with us.

I better get going on my w/o or I will have to cut this one short too.:mad: bbl

Lori:: Sorry work stinks for you right now. Hopefully things will work out. I thought it was just a cold but maybe not which is why I am going to the doctor. I have a sore throat and a cough too. I wouldn't go to the doc if I thought it were just a cold. That's why I haven't gone already.

Diana:: Sorry your DS is sick. Hope he feels better soon. So you are getting tired of STS? You are sooo close to being done though. You can finish!!!! :)

Last edited:
Morning Ladies ..

ystdy was a day from H### -- OMG .. I had sooooooo many rude and mean customers .. got blessed out several times :( had to call the div mngr from back TWICE ...I had had it by the time 5 rolled around .. even a secretary in the back felt sorry for me .. just ONE of those days :mad: .. I got to class .. and changed and did 4 step torture .. I just couldnt muster PLYO .. I wanted WEIGHTS .. and LB and UB work . . it was a great class .. and my shoulder did good thru the pushup torture .. SIL didnt come she is still down in her back .. but I am sure she did some sort of cardio .. she is sooo hardheaded lol .. got home DH was on a tear .. THANK GOD it was his last night shift last night:( :(.. geesh after the day I had I certainly didnt want to hear any crap ...:mad: *sigh*

Wendy .. glad you are going to the DR.. yup been hanging on too long to be regular cold .. you prbly have infection somewhere .. need antibiotics ?? hoping you feel better!!!!

Lori .. "Everyone and everything is getting on my nerves" .. AMEN SISTER :mad: ugh .. meeeeeee tooo .. GEESH .. PEOPLE are driving me NUTS!!!!! I have been thrown into a FUNK again :( GEESH .. I just want to scream at the top of my lungs to EVERYONE .. GMAFB PEOPLE!!!! :confused: My goodness your workout yesterday would have put me in a coma :eek: WTG!!!

Di .. glad things are working w/Amanda!! she knows you are a responsible person and G'ma that loves her babies :D

Hello to all that follow ..

today I am at my desk .. my little cubby hole :).. maybe today wont be as insane as ystdy was .. soooooooooooo . .today IS GORGEOUS again :cool: .. I am thinking at lunch i am gonna do a powerwalk .. but if SIL makes it back in time for lunch .. we may meet at the gym and do BBL bumbum or P90X shoulders and arms .. will depend on her schedule and/or back!!! I have no class tonight .. have a hair apnt .. hoping by the time I get home DH will be in a better mood .. I swear sometimes that man just doesnt get it .. he does not realize his mood swings w/his shift changes :confused: :mad: .. anywho .. have a great day ... ;)

power walk done .. I feel better :) but it was hot .. :cool: .. GEESH .. and pollen was FLYING in my face .. the trees and flowers are in bloom .. it was beautiful .. and it smelled so good ..but now I cant breath .. stuffed up .. but it was worth it .. sweat and stuffy nose (and blister now) and all :D

Hi ladies,

I did 50min of Cardio Fusion. It felt good to do a longer cardio and not have to think about anything. I haven't stepped in quite a while so it was a nice change of pace for me. Will be heading to one of our other buildings in a bit for the leg/ab circuit.

Wendy-I'm going to push through and finish this rotation, but as you well know 3 months is a long time for a rotation. I'm just ready to move on to something else. Not sure what, my mind is crazy full of ideas including Insanity, KB's, running etc.

gotta run....bbl

Hey Girls!

Just relaxing with a cup of coffee before supper. I dont normally drink coffee this hour of the day but my plan was to come home and do exactly what I am doing right now. This is as relaxing as my day gets. DS is watching Dora and blowing bubble in his orange juice and I am checking in!:D

My inlaws left for Cuba earlier today. Jealous is not a good color on me:p I havent stopped thinking about them all day! Wish I were with them, it would have been a nice trip actually. Next year we are planning a 2 week vaca to FL with my sister and brothers and their family. I dont think my parents would be interested in going. My mom would die if she had to pay $100 to get into Disney! LOL

My workout today was weight and plate abs from Abs circuits. I think it was the hardest abs workout I have ever done. The weights were making me sweat. We will have to see if any DOMS arrives tomorrow!:) I also did Disc 1 of sts and 50 mins on the TM.

By the way....I didnt do ALLLLL of 4040 yesterday..I would have if I had the time:p but I didnt. I didnt want you girls to think I was THAT crazy...even though we know I am.

Diana** I hate having to cut workouts short but thats usually what happens to early morning workouts. I could spend hours on the computer lurking and checking in but in the a.m I only give myself about 30-45 mins to wake up ,check in, and drink my coffee ( a bathroom run is usually in there somewhere);)

Wendy** Hope the Dr says its just a common cold...let us know!

Laura** Ugh! I feel for ya! Its one thing to have your new manager making sure your work is done right but its another thing to have people down your throat! I hate it when I leave work and my head feels like it weighs a ton and that I just need silence for an hour, no thinking, no nothing. I am glad my coworker feels the same though. I chatted with her earlier today and told her that I just feel like a *itch lately and she agreed that she feels the same way. I guess when everything gets ironed out no one will be looking over my shoulder anymore. Enjoy getting your hair done!! Us shift work people (although I dont work nights anymore) dont realize how moody we are sometimes. I would argue with DH that I was in a good mood after a night shift and we both new the difference. I was just to stubborn to give in!

I will bbl! DH is having his friends over to watch the hockey game so I will be hanging out by myself! I should take advantage of this and go to bed early!

Hiya ladies !

Couldn't get on the forums this AM so popping in quickly at lunch.

I'm with Wendy on no workouts but not because I am sick :eek: getting stressed and I SHOULD be working out. Talked with a co-worker this AM and wound up talking about my lack of exercise this past couple of weeks. Need to get on the wagon again quickly - my back issues are coming around like they did the end of last year ! :confused:

Tonight is Game 1 of the playoffs - G O S H A R K S !
(Sorry Diana but I gotta ! :p) We are going tonight, will sell the next 2 games to cover it and we'll see what happens from here.

Wendy - get better girl ! good to see the doc today - hope all works out for you soon.

Lori - good job relaxing if you are stressing - should I take my own advice here? :eek: Well hopefully DD and BF can either just be "friends" or end up not liking each other . . . Time will tell but your communication is the best deterrent. So which team are you guys rooting for? (Don't know Canada that well to know which team you are close to). :rolleyes:

Laura - <<<HUGS>>> for a better day at work. Your posting about DH reminds me of us ladies and PMS. Instead, for him, it is SCS (Shift Change Syndrome ! :eek:). I can't imagine changing up like that. I get emails from a company that deals with employees who have to work odd shifts or change - definitely bugs your internal systems from a physical and mental standpoint. Good to hear your shoulder is doing well with your workouts. So it's you blowing the pollens in my direction, huh? ;) Have a nice stress relieving workout tonight !

Diana - well I know how you feel about STS dragging . . . I am going so slowly with this Meso. Keep coming up with lame excuses not to do it at all. I did DOM from the first couple workouts I did do - my legs are still sore from Plyo Legs on Sun. Great job getting through it AND adding additional workouts too. I'll try to absorb some of your enthusiasm here and plow through - no promises though cuz I'm just not in the right state of mind. Something has to shake me up quickly ! :confused:

Gotta jet back to work girls !

Ofcourse, I still feel pretty darned good. Just a bit of a cough and sneezing. That's it so I am probably gonna get looked at like I am nuts when I see the doc BUT if I don't go and I get worse or the cough persists, my DH is gonna tweak on me so I might as well just go and get it overwith. The cough IS pretty annoying so I'll use that as my excuse! ;)

On the flip side, I am very excited cause I should be able to work out in the morning! WOOHOO! Putting Insanity on hold. Will probably use K/B and other lighter forms of cardio for a week until I am back to 100%. Also very excited to finally try my Tonique work outs!

Back again. Nothing to report, just sitting here by my lonesome. DS was easier to put to sleep tonight. Last night it took almost 2 hours for him to fall asleep. I am guessing her was over tired.

Jacque** Im not a big hockey fan. I only watch it when its canada v.s u.s in the olympics! LOL I think DH is a Sydney Crosby fan and I think he plays for Pittsburgh? Thats all I know! DD and I had another discussion earlier tonight. Just trying to figure out where her head is at. Apparently they don't even kiss that much so should I even be worried about this? Dear Lord.....

Wendy** Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully there isn't much to it. But to keep DH quiet you best go!

BB in the a.m!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.