Damage Control HUMP DAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning~!:)

I slept in!:eek: That doesn't happen to me very often. I set the alarm for 6:15 and I rolled back over thinking "just a few more minutes" and of course a few turned into 45 mins. My goal was to start my workout @ 7 and I didn't even get out of bed until then. So now I will start my workout @ 7:30- 7:40 hopefully! Not to mention that I need to figure out what I am doing. I thought about doing a run mixed in with the leg work I skipped yesterday from ME.

Alright....time to get moving! I checked in late last night so I caught up on personals then!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies,

Bodypump was good last night, I'm pleasantly sore this morning! Today is plyo legs and I'm looking forward to it. No lunch w/o today since I need to leave early for a Dentist appt. Hopefully I can get a good ab workout in tonight.

I woke up to snow, 3-6 inches possible. It won't last long though as it should get into the 60's tomorrow!

Lori-is your sister still staying with you?

bbl

Morning girls ..

hoping today is better than yesterday .. although put in a kickarse w/o .. PLYO was INSANE .. had a full class too .. started off slack but then more and more came in late .. so it was a full out plyo sweatfest! My back and {drumroll please} butt are sore .. but not real bad .. the good kind ... :D

Lori ... my tummy did a little rumble last night after plyo .. but I did do it full out .. it was tough .. not a dry spot on me .. but then the tummy settled .. ??? ... wondering if dehydration has anything to do w/it?? hhmmm ... I dont care for wine either .. but all my friends do .. I would rather have an ice cold beer .. or a tropical drink ... :confused: .. go figure (must be the redneck in me :p)

Di .. SNOW??? my gosh ... it was 89 here yesterday .. and last night the low was 60 .. today supposed to be around 84 .. then a cool front move in and drop the high to 70 ... more typical temps are usually in the 70's .. butyesterday was down right HOT ..

Wendy .. hope your day got better .. maybe the wine helped ;) .. hey on the BBL upper cuts ..is that like boxing or weight work???

Hello to Jacque - Jen - and PnkyJen

it is to rain tmrw .. WOOHOO {{did I just say that??}} but the rain should wash some of this pollen away .. at least that is what we are hoping .. this is the worst I have EVER seent the pollen ..

today is my Mother's 65 b-day ... no class .. gonna try to surprise her w/a party ... but SIL and I are gonna meet and do BBL upper cuts and abs at lunch ... at least we will have some sort of workout in!! OK .. gotta jet have a great one!:D

Hi Girls,

I had a pretty good workout this a.m, considering the bit of time I had. I did ME abs, 30 mins on the TM (hills and intervals) and then I made it half way through 30/30. There was no way I could get it all done.

Diana** My sisters inlaws don't live far from my house so thats where she usually stays when she is here. Then she will go to my moms house for a while. When she is home during the summer months she usually goes back and forth for a few days.

Laura** Wish your mom a Happy B-day from your cathe friends!!!:D:D Tell her her gift is in the mail!;) I love tropical drinks but don't like beer either! I am very fussy!

I will bbl!

Lori

Hello.

Very little sleep last night. Exhausted today so no work out. Tmrw I start an Insanity rotation though. Not sure exactly what my plan is but I hope to include 1 upper and 1 lower body work out each week. I will figure out the details tonight.

Have a great day.

ETA: Laura, Funny you should ask that coz at first I thought UC was a boxing type work out too. No, it's weight work. I really like it. :)

Wow! Its quiet here today.

We went out for dinner tonight and I ate to much! Im stuffed. I have to keep moving so I don't feel like a total pig! LOL We shared appetizers and then I had a huge salad. Of course after that came dessert. I shouldn't have even ordered it b/c I didn't do it justice at all! So tomorrows workout will have to be a nice long run outside tomorrow morning. I consider a long morning run to be anything past 10k!:D

Wendy** I usually get a 2nd wind right before bedtime...lucky for DH some might think...but it usually wears off before he comes to bed! hehe! Hope you get a better night sleep tonight!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.