Damage Control....Hump Day!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls!

Just about ready to get changed and give SCULPT a try! Wanted to get us started first though!

BBL!:)

What!? No Lori yet!? It's late! Where is she??? Must be her day off! :D

So I did SCULPT and part of Insanity PCC this morning. I'm fried but it was awesome! I think it's high time I work Insanity back into my routine and I started today! From here on out it's party time! ;)

Gotta get a move on or I'll be late for work.

BBL though!

Good Morning!:)

Sorry for being so late:p I had an unexpected flight yesterday evening and they stayed over night so I had to see them off earlier. It wasn't to early, I had to get up at 6, the same time I get up to workout. I was thinking that I would do my long run tomorrow but that means I would have to get up early again. If DD doesn't have v-ball practice after school,I am going to get her to watch DS and I will do my 19 kms then. I kinda hate putting off my workout though.

When I got home from work I started in and I have almost all of my house work done! I still have to vacuum and laundry is still on the go but I was impressed with what I could get done in such a short amount of time:)

I have some nice DOMS going on from yesterdays ME! Love it! Fri or Sat will probably be another run/circuit again, depending on when I get my long run in. I would also like to get another UB workout in as well.

I am going to read yesterdays thread to see what I missed!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies,

I lost my post 3 times so am copying from Word.:mad:
Well my face is a little tender this morning after the microderm last night. My skin should look great in a day or so. I had a couple blemishes but she zapped them with the lam probe.
This morning I start Meso 2, week 3 with Disc 19-CST. My chest is still sore from all the pushups in Monday’s class! At least there aren’t any pushups in this w/o.
Tonight I will be going to my niece’s “Sweet 16” basketball playoff game. They are up against a tough team. It will come down to who wants it more I suppose.
I hear yah Wendy…I’m thinking about adding in the Insanity w/o’s as the cardio for this month…at least until the RT. It’s a lot of high impact but if I stick to the month 1 w/o’s I should be okay.
Wendy-can’t wait to hear your review of Sculpt.
Morning All...bbl to see what everyone is up to today!

Alright....so last night I lay down with DS, got tired of that, did a bit of tough love and let him suck it up on his own. When I did lay down with him again, it was lights out for me until 11! Almost died when I woke up! I wanted to watch TBL as well but it was almost over!:confused: Its a good thing I did fall asleep with him b/c I would have been super tired today if I hadn't!

Wendy** Hope you enjoyed your workout! How many dvds are in the set?

Diana** When is the RT? Will this be your first? Someday I will get to go...I suppose! LOL Cathe will probably be retired then! On that note...what are we gonna do for workouts when Cathe retires?

Laura** You know we had a chucke when you bought 2 left shoes! LOL That was funny and it seems as if you were having one of my "days" They seem to be happening more and more all the time. I can't remember when my PMS monster will be here...but it will probably be soon. My mom called yesterday to ask me about my trip to Ottawa and why I was going. The first thing she ALWAYS ask is "how much did that cost you"? It drives me insane! She wanted to know how much my ticket cost, how much the registration will cost, why I can't stay with someone I know...yada, yada! Ugh! Thats enough to get the PMS monster to come out when its not even time!

Jen** Building a house is fun isn't it? I didn't mind picking out stuff, I was always just afraid that it wasn't going to match! LOL There are so many houses going up around here, its not even funny. Its a small town and someone is always trying to out do someone else...weird town! Good job with your workout yesterday...hopefully you will get another one in today!;)

Jacque** Woo Hoo on the scale going back down! I guess it was just water weight. The dog has a habit of lying down in my way when I am working out as well. Between the two of them, Im lucky I get anything done!

I will bbl!

Good morning girls!

Back to report that I got another workout in this morning, woohoo! I did Cardio Axe and 2/3 of High and Tight. I loved them both! Cardio Axe isn't intense at all, but OMG was it FUN! It's definitely something that will only be enjoyable to people who like to dance though. There's nothing "athletic" about it. It's pure sugar I'd say :D

My only complaint is that I didn't do High and Tight first. WOW, what a butt workout! Definite burner, and I didn't even get a chance to do the last segment with the ankle weights. I ran out of time :(, but maybe I'll be able to finish it up tonight. (Not too optimistic about that, but I won't write it off ;))

Phone is ringing off the hook, will have to jet, but I'll BBL to get to personal~

Jen

Back to do a quick review of SCULPT. I will come back for personals later on after everyone has had a chance to check in...

First of all I will say that it kicked my butt!:D It's lots of compound moves so you may have to play with your wieght selections on many of the exercises to get it right. I was switching weights a lot. I started with the recommended weight for advanced users of 8-10 pound db's but used everything from 5's to 15's! I did not like some of the compound moves but it was easy enough to remedy. I just left out the movement that I did not like. It was not a big deal IMO b/c the main muscle group (upper body) that was being focused on was still being worked. The secondary was lower body. Lots of ab/core work at the end. 47 minutes long. Two thumbs up! I felt very worked!

Hey girlies!!

DOMING Laura reporting in .. YOWZA my rear end is hurting .. and my back and shoulders too .. yes kicked my own arse!! EXCELLENT burner sweatfast workout last night ... small class .. but it was good! I still have sinus head .. DH says he felt bad too . so we must have some sort of bug .. that being said I am taking today as a REST day! GGT after work .. (the one we didnt do last week) .. celebrating our friend's good Dr report and a b-day of another friend .. shouldnt last long though .. just food and some CABS and fun!!

Wendy - what partying do you have planned?? DH long weekend and we are going off w/friends FRI .. hoping Boss will let me take a couple hours vacation .. going out of town - gambling .. and this couple doesnt gamble .. LOL.. should be interesting .. only thing she SMOKES .. YUCK .. but she is usually good about keeping it away from me .. UGH

Lori .. GMA had a story on how to get your child to sleep in their own beds thru the night .. LOL .. I had to think of you my friend ... seems like they gave solid advise ..both of the corospondants were having this problem . . LOL!! TBL was good ... but the big guy on white team got to re-chose teams and boy did he stack the deck in his favor ..all the strong ones and heaviest ones on one side .. JILLIAN was PI$$ED .. not sure how things are gonna go from here .. but it was good ..chk it out online!!

Di - I emailed you my PLYO class I taught last night .. let me know if you got it .. since you were so nice to send me your bootcamp forward ... though I would repay the favor .. let me know if you dont understand some of it .. and CERTAINLY let me know when you get to do it .. I want a report (rubbing hands together w/evil glint in eye) . and if any of the rest of you want me to send it to me let me know!!!!

Hello to Jacque and Jen ..

OK . gotta run .. going to go drink some airborne and pop some ibuprofens .. LOL .. have a great one!! :D

Laura: DO WANT :D Pleeeeeeze. [email protected] Thank you! I watch TBL last night and man was I happy with the outcome of the weigh in!! I won't give it away if Lori is planning on watching, but considering how that challege went and the way Michael chose the teams....yup, happy I was.

Hi girls !

Well no w/o this AM for me as I was tired from the late night last night. And my Sharkies lost - had one bad period and ended up almost making it up at the end but no go. Tonight will be tris and some sort of cardio - not sure yet what I'll do since y'day was HiiT.

Wendy - love the review on Sculpt. So you consider Insanity party time or am I missing something? :confused:

Lori - nice you slept in a bit - so did you or did you not stay with DS until he fell asleep? Or did you let him fuss a bit and then go back? Thankfully mine learned young to go to sleep on their own. Only time I ever laid down with them was when they were sick. Yep - happy about the scale - didn't feel bloated though? :confused:

Diana - bummer about losing your posts - really a pain when you are already short on time ! :mad: So how'd CST go with an already sore chest? Push ups get my entire UB - not sure I'd be able to do it sore. *crossing fingers* for niece and the Sweet 16 tourney ! Have a great time.

Jen - Woo Hoo - two days down ! Way to go. Can't wait to get my BBL and see what you ladies are having so much fun with ! ;)

Laura - I'll take a copy of your workout from y'day too. [email protected] Perhaps I could do part of your behind burner tonight? Sounds like a fun weekend for you. Nice DH has a long weekend ahead with all the working he has been doing lately. Hope the sinuses get better quickly - mine were buggin' me last night with a headache too, kinda off and on TG and not horribly.

Off for food now . . . BBL or tomorrow depending on what I have to report?:rolleyes:

Hey Girls!

Im feeling kinda lazy now! Seems like I have been up forever! We went out for lunch with my inlaws and took DS:confused: Not the most peaceful lunch I have had in a long time. The kid just does not want to keep still! I am going to look up some info on the web later today regarding kids you are hyper active. He doesn't stop and he doesn't get tired. When he is with other kids...he plays just like them, he isn't a monkey crawling all over the place and he doesn't miss behave but it seems as if when I am around...he just does not stop and he doesn't get sleepy!:eek: They say its a boy thing but I don't know about that.

Anyway, the reason we went out for lunch was to celebrate my MIL's winnings! LOL She scratched a ticket and won $5 g's! The only downfall is that she bought it at the store she owns...but that shouldn't make a difference, its all legal. I told her that she should let one of us go to the bank with it and not to even bother checking to see if she can claim it. Im sure she can but b/c she is enquiring about it, Im willing she will have to wait to get her money and then she will wish she took my advice!

Went for a run and when I got 2 miles in my watch died! What is up with that? I charged it not that long ago and usually when you get a warning the battery is dying it last quit some time after that. Im hoping there isn't something wrong with the watch! Im hoping that I have misjudged the last time I charged it. But I know I charged it since I started running outside again and thats only been a week. Maybe I left in on when I came home from a run?

BBL tonight and do personals!

Jacque and Jen .. I sent you copies of my PLYO torture.. ENJOY and DOOOOO report when you do it .. I use music that is qued to 130 BPM .. think along the lines of IMAX 2 or 3 music .. it is step music but qued faster for lower step ..

Jacque wasnt sure on your email addy .. so if you dont get it email me .. [email protected] ...

it has been INSANE here today ..OMG .. can tell it is FULL MOON along w/first of month . UGH .. I am ready for 5 .. gonna pick up our honoree .. LOL .. and head to the pub!!! have a large gathering tonight ... and a newbie .. new employee .. she is from Chicago (married a SOUTHERN man) .. and man she fits into our group .. she TICKLES me .. she was worried about fitting in .. but me thinks she is gonna find a second home w/my girlies!!! :eek: :eek:

LORI .. you snuck in on me .. :eek::eek::eek::eek: OH MY your MIL won 5 G's .. :eek::eek::eek:.. honey I would be running to cash it in .. so wouldnt be a question .. YOWZA .. I would have fainted dead away if I scratched off and won that .. LOL .. CONGRATS .. wooohoooooo when's the party!!!!:cool:

Alright, back for personals! DS actually asked to go to bed tonight, maybe it was b/c I was complaining about him earlier!:) Of course I had my little cat nap with him and now I am all stupid like. There is nothing on tv and DH is gone to hockey.

Wendy** Thanks for the review of your workout! Hopefully your buns don't become big along with tight and high! hehe!:p:p How long is the rotation for?

Jen** Congrats on getting your workout in again today! I managed to watch the last few mins of TBL so Im o.k. No spoilers here but what a dumb move for Micheal to make! They do things like that and end up making enemies.

Diana** Hope your day is going well!

Laura** Sore again;):p You should make your own workouts! You could have someone to your left doing high impact moves and the person to your right could be do the low impact moves! Body suits and leg warmers are a must!!!:D:D I haven't heard anything from my MIL so Im not sure what she did about her ticket after.

Jacque** I let DS tough it out for a little bit and then I went back. We always said that we weren't going to lie down with him but that didn't last long. It usually doesn't take him that long to go to sleep but when it does, its very annoying.

So we are suppose to have snow starting tomorrow night, not alot, just enough to make a mess I guess. I would love to get up tomorrow morning and go for my long run but I don't know if I can get up early again!!! Then back to work on Fri morning!:mad: Another early rise!

Also trying to figure out when I had TTOM last...I feel very bloated but not irritated...surprisingly! LOL Im guessing some time soon!

BB in the a.m!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.