Damage Control....Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies.

Well, once again, surprisingly enough, I really don't have much of any DOMS to speak of. Maybe just a slight tinge but that's it! I really must have BUNS OF STEEL! :cool::D

Today's work out will be a minimum 30 min (may do more if I have the time and determination) cardio of choice and either 30 mins of the original Tonique or an upper body work out compliments of Jari Love (the dust is getting waaaay too thick on her dvds! :p).

BBL!

Last edited:
Happy Mothers' Day!!!

This morning I will be doing BM2 Cardio Blast Premix. This is actually one of my favorite workouts and its on the rotation!!! The schedule calls for a rest day but I'm just going to keep going and take my rest day when needed during the week. I've been consistently hitting my abs at least 3-4 times per week the past 3 weeks and I can 'see' that it is making a difference.

DH is going to make me a veggie omelet after my w/o. I'm looking forward to it.

Later today we are going to MIL's and preparing dinner. I 'm taking fresh fruits and vegetables, SIL is brining potatoes and dessert. DH and BIL will be cooking meat on the grill.

I finally went grocery shopping yesterday and will be preparing my food for the week tonight.

Wendy-Have you tried Shakeology? I'm thinking about giving them a try once we get our finances back on track. They get great reviews, have autoship etc. Isn't it strange when you can be in so much pain during the w/o, but no DOMS afterwards. You probably do have buns of steel after BBL and Tonique!

Have a great day ladies.

Yes, Happy Mother's Day Ladies ! ! !

Well I just got my first MDay call and guess all the kids and grandkids will be here in a couple hours. Ended up reading my "homework" for a few hours and not doing some of my household chores so will workout later ! :eek:

Last night the Sharks put the Red Wings out with a great team effort ! On to the Western Conference finals - Woo Hoo ! I am still in disbelief.

And when the "dove's bird nest basket" was empty this AM I ran back to peak out my window and saw one of the chicks was halfway out of the egg. Worried for a minute but it finally wiggled just as Mom came back to sit on it. Guess it is a REAL Mother's Day for our little hen ! :p

Wendy - LOL but really believe you have Buns of Steel these days with your workouts ! Hopefully your new car has some fluffy comfy seats ! Ha ! :D What are you doing today ? ? ?

Diana - I don't even know what my workout should be today but I'm only starting day 1 of wk 2. I'm going to just keep going day after day also since something during the week always causes me to skip my workout(s). Guessing there will be a hockey game in there somewhere - we should get a nice break since the other 2 teams have a 3-2 series going. Enjoy your meal tonight - sounds like it will be scrumptious and healthy. So is Shakeology like a meal replacement or supplement for post-workout?

Lori - enjoy your day today - just thought of it but your DD is away for Mother's Day? :confused: Hope the boys are good to you !

BBL . . .

Hey Fellow Moms.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day! :)

My boys took me out for breakfast this morning. I had pancakes. YUM. Shortly after we got home I took a nap. When I got up Joey and I went to Chuck E. Cheese for about 90 mins. Quiet in there today. Very good day for it! After that we came home and DH went out foodshopping. When he came home, I went in to work out and shortly after I was done and showered, dinner was ready! I picked out a recipe from a cook book and he made it for me. Another YUM and I even have some left overs to take to work with me tmrw! :D

My work out was not as long as I had hoped but that's my own fault. I put it off all day long and almost didn't do it at all. By the time I got started, I needed to keep it shorter cause it was running into dinner time.
So I did Slim and Lean upper body only, Imax 2 blasts 1-2-3, Imax 3 blasts 2-4-6, and 100 hip lifts for the lower abs. That many non-stop is a challenge for sure! I've never done that before! :eek: I think I am going to take a new approach to ab work that I've never tried before...focusing on one area per day so since I did lower today, I will do upper the next day and obliques the day after that. This way I can really hit each area hard in short time. Should be fun! :p

Well, I just finished my glass of wine that I had with dinner. Time for coffee! BBL or in the morning!

Have a great evening!

Hi there !

Well it is now 8 PM and we just got home. Lunch with all the kids was nice - even joined DH and DIL in a margarita - used agave nectar rather than sugar so not too sweet. About mid afternoon went out to MIL's and we hung with FIL until she got back from her mom's. Then 2 more SIL's and family came over so we chatted for a few hours. Too late for a workout - I'd never get to sleep ! :confused:

Wendy - sounds like a nice, no-cook, relaxing day for you. Great workout your did there - good idea on the plan for ab workouts. So what did DH make for dinner?

Vancouver beat Chicago so the Sharks have to wait for another game to see who they play next. More rest is good - Vancouver would be about the same distance as Chicago but in our time zone.

That's all for now - BB in the AM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.