Damage Control..Happy Hump Day!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning! :)

Well I think today will be an active rest day. I don't plan on doing any work outs except for Centergy Class this evening. OHM! :p

I caught up with personals and such last night so I guess that's all for now. I'm working this morning so I'll be back in the afternoon!

Toodles!

I'm back to add a few things....

First, I am happy to say that as of y'day the scale was on it's way back down. PHEW! I just finished the last dose of meds today so we'll see what happens now! I believe that TTOM had alot to do with the sudden weight gain as well.

Jen: I meant to thank you for the heads up on the squat stands but I won't be buying them any time too soon (if at all). I did not intend to purchase (or receive) STS until the end of the year and at this point I was telling Lori that I may not want it at all now...

Okay, I think that's about all for now.

BBL!

Hey girlies!

getting in quick .. boss is MIA ... and PIA is back (did I mention she was out w/HER HUSBAND sick yesterday - day after a holiday... *sigh*) ..

Last night class was SO SMALL .. almost NOT worth teaching .. cant motivate myself .. and 2 of them were new .. aahhhhh .. so was going to do the complex choreography .. well that was out .. so I took them for a power walk and then did abs .. a good sweat .. used my weighted gloves .. but not the kind of workout I was wanting .. hopefully tonight will be better .. either gonna be advanced step cardio .. or 4 step mish mosh plyo/plank/heavy weights/bands .. lunch I am gonna try to get my heavy legs in ..

Wendy .. I need some retail therapy .. I am WAY past due on that.. looks like this weekend is the only time I will have ... congrats on the justified purchases .. ;) ...

Di .. DGB and DS ... wonderful .. bet you are packed and ready ... our gym has been overtaken by "hunks/meatheads" .. in the afternoon it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a parking spot much less your turn on machines .. that is why I try to go at lunch ...

Lori ... sorry you have snow of all things .. we STILL have rain .. YUCK . . I am SICK of rain .. have not seen the sun in forever it seems .. BUT (knock on wood) .. this weekend is supposed to be SUNSHINE and no rain :eek::D:D:D

Jen .. any donkeys today??? LOL ... no buzzards for me ...

Jacque where were you yesterday??? what is on tap for today??

OK .. better run .. PMS monster is upon me .. I am ILL .. feel FAT ... what we women have to put up with .. bad thing is SIL is on the SAME schedule as me .. we BOTH get ILL .. her neck is hurting her again .. so I am hoping it is not her pinched nerve again .. poor thing .. she has had FITS w/that thing!! OK .. rambled long enough .. have a great one!!:D Will BBL to see what everyone is up to ..

Hey girls!

Quick check in while I have a minute...I totally blew off the workout this morning and opted for sleep instead! I really needed it, plus my ab muscles were in some major pain by the time I went to bed last night, and not the good kind. In light of that, I decided I'd scrap the idea of weights today and just rest up a bit. If I'm feeling good when I get home tonight, I may do Burn Curcuit 3, but I'm not going to stress if I decided not to. It'll wait 'til tomorrow.

Wendy: I kind of thought you might have written off the stands when I read that you might not go for STS after all, but I figured I'd mention it anyway. I myself don't know how crazy I'm going to be over STS...I'm just lovin' CLX so much! Plus, the shorter workouts....you can't beat 'em. I personally have no desire to try to figure out a way to fit in 60+ minutes workouts before work. I'm getting up early enough as it is. So glad to hear the scale is cooperating again!

Laura: No donkeys, or any other strange sightings for that matter today :p And trust me, that's saying a lot! Usually there's at least one thing that has me rolling my eyes and shaking my head on the way into work. Sorry about the PMS :( I'm lucky...I don't have that anymore and haven't for almost ten years now. My hysterectomy was one of the best things that ever happened to me, 'cuz I used to suffer big time at TTOM. Don't miss that at all!

K, back to work, but will bbl~

Jen

Hi ladies,

I was so tired last night I almost skipped tri-training class. I managed to make myself go, since none of there last night are actually doing the triathlon we did a bootcamp style w/o instead. Here's what we did
-4 sets of stairs with weights
-3 laps
-40 squats w/overhead presses
-30 spiderman pushups
-5 sets of stairs with weights
-5 laps
-weighted wall squats
-weighted walking lunges
-weighted wall squats
-30 pushups, 30 dips
-weighted walking lunges-w/ rear leg lift 3x every step (killer on the buns)
-5 sets of stairs with weights
-5 laps
-side squats down the looong hall each direction
abs & stretch

Now my legs are really sore! I wanted to something easy this morning and chose the 48 min CF premix. I'm not sure why I thought that would be easy. I managed just the same. No lunch w/o for me today, have a meeting. May get out to walk a bit though.

Wendy-Looking forward to my new w/o. If it comes today maybe I can give that one a try tomorrow. I think I'm in need of some OOHHHMMMM time! Good news that the scale is moving in the right direction!

Laura-actually my rec ctr is uber busy at lunch which is why I try to go around 1 or so. That was kind of you to modifiy your class for the newbee's. Don't want to scare anyone away.

Jen-I loved CLX too but the same warmup every time got old pretty fast. And doing the same workouts for a whole month was hard for me too. I do like having the option of shorter w/o's though. Enjoy your rest day today.

Jacque-what's on your agenda today?

Lori-Hopefully the snow is gone and you can get in a long run today.

bbl

Just a quick run by to say HEAVY weight legs done!!! :) Bring on the cardio tonight .. hopefully will have a larger class tonight .. if not and have the newbies .. mish mosh it will be~!!!:)

Di .. the bootcamp looks awesome .. ooohhhhh walking lunges w/back leg lift 3X .. hhmmmmmmmmmm ... thinking that would be a goodie to add in on my triple set LB w/o I do!!! :D

Jen .. dont overdo .. dont like the way you said "my ab muscles were in some major pain by the time I went to bed last night, and not the good kind." ... ummm that does not sound good .. you are NOT superwoman!!! {{ shaking finger as Miss Jen }}

Have a great one!! Have been on "pia in training" butt all morning . . I can feel the bad vibes being sent my way .. :confused:

Shyly walking very slowly through . . .:eek:

I did read most of yesterday's threads at work but didn't have time to post. Then by the time I went shopping at Costco after work last night and put all my food away I was dragging from lack of enough sleep. So I took yet another rest day . . . :confused: I think not working out much lately due to my schedule and my back pains (I have been soooooo baaaaaaad) has gotten me back into a funk and without much energy. I felt sooo blah, UGH !

SOOOOOOO in a few minutes I am back to STS legs, week 3 and am crossing my fingers I can squat the 105 lbs that is showing on my workout ! We shall see :eek:

Back later for personals tonight or tomorrow AM.

Cheers for the evening ladies !

Running back through to announce "Leggies are DONE !" :p

Man oh man was that some heavy weight. Now I am seeing that we drop back down a bit for the last week according to the worksheets, but then Cathe said something about checking next week for your 5% increase in strength?

That has me a bit confused :confused: can any of you clue me in on that one?

Gotta run out now and get the din din started - have a large bag of tri tips to package up and put in the freezer too - after I water the yard.

Will catch up tomorrow . . .

Later taters ! (Yep, thinking of dinner at the moment . . . ;))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.