Damage Control on a HAPPY FRIDAY WOOT! WOOT!

Sunshine1528

Cathlete
Hiya ladies !

Well life is just passing by waaayyyy tooooo quickly. Can't believe we finished the 3rd quarter already.

Finally got in a BH workout PBPS - popped it in and prompted for the one hour workout but made it through only 45 min and it was 8 PM. Figured I'd better stop . . . and as you can see it kept me up a bit late. Am really really tired right now and know I wouldn't get here in the AM so thought I'd start the post.

Who knows . . . Wendy might be up soon? ;)

Wendy - hope you got a good night's sleep and can get a "mild" workout in with enough energy.

Diana - hope your 'release' goes better than you are expecting. :p Good for you telling MIL - I did that same thing with the first C-Section. Thought I was 'tough' and didn't want the meds but it was a huge mistake. Man oh man the fire in my abs was UNBEARABLE and my roomie called the nurses cuz the tears just ran down my face. Then it took more than half an hour for the meds to kick in. Next two times I took them whether I thought I needed them or not. Once I went home it was barely Tylenol but still had to take it easy. Surgery is nothing to mess with ! The docs usually know better !

Laura - those are some pretty great stats: same weight, same pants, and I'm sure the same stamina (which he SHOULD KNOW ! ;)) You know you are your hardest critic so forget what he says. Or perhaps challenge his behind to a night in one of your classes. Then talk BF% which is all just a crapshoot and doesn't matter unless you are way to low or way to high !

Lori - thinking we are way to MIA lately. I need to reorganize my life not only to get here but to exercise. You have me beat on that front for sure. Can't believe your mary is around the corner! How are you feeling about it?

Time to hit the hay before I fall asleep on the couch with the laptop on my legs (like I did earlier this week ! :eek:).

HAVE A SUPER DUPER FRIDAY . . . BB this weekend for sure !

Good Morning!:)

Not a "woot woot" for me but I don't mind working on the weekends. I have to work the next two weekends in a row in order to get the marathon weekend off:confused: This is when we need the 3rd person! I am not sure if DH fully realizes this yet b/c apparently when I work the weekend is so going. In that case he has DS for the next 3 weekends! LOL:p I don't know how that kid ended up sleeping with me last night and he hates wearing his pullups now so I am trying him without one. That was a big mistake last week but I have bed suited out for "mistakes" ...my bed...not so much! All I can remember is DH bringing him into the room and putting him in bed with me. He may have woke up when DH checked on him. So everytime I woke up last night I had to check and make sure he didn't pee.:confused:

My UB is super duper sore! And my legs to. I never did run yesterday. I opted for a nap instead:eek: I shall blame it on the cold, when really we know all about the 3 pm nappy everyone wishes they could take. I am hoping to get a good run in before work today.

Wendy** Sorry to hear the bug finally got ya! I will probably be game to do another STS rotation after the marathon is over. As long as my sister doesn't ask me to bring the series to TO with me. I will probably sup it up a little and not do it as its written. Maybe one to two body parts a day with a add on like I did the last two days.

Laura** So did you forgive that DH yet? I see he is pretty sly with his reasonings. He has a little bit of women in him doesn't he? He as the ability to turn something around and make it your fault. Us women are masters at that:p I don't do many premixes so I can't really help you out.

Jacque** Will you get to relax this weekend? Nice workout even if it kept you up a little later then you would have liked. Hopefully things will calm down for you soon. I don't feel as good about this marathon as I did the last one...b/c I haven't been running so much. But it is what it is and hopefully my lack of training will help me do better b/c I won't be so tired.

Diana** How was MIL last night?

O.k...I should get moving. Hopefully work won't be to crazy today! Fingers crossed!

Lori:)

Morning Glories.

Another rest day for me today. Was in bed before 9pm again last night. Set my alarm as if I was going to work out b/c I decided to play this morning by ear. When the alarm when off I COULD have gotten up and really wanted to work out but something told me to stay in bed so that's what I did. Got up at 5:30 instead of 4:15. Hopefully the rest days will pay off. I think CLX is cursed though. :rolleyes: I got sick and couldn't finish the last 2 weeks of my original CLX rotation and now I'm sick at the very beginning of this one and to make matters worse-this one is only planned to be a month long! Atleast I got in 2.5 months before I got sick during the first one!!!!! :mad:

Well I just realized what time it is...gotta get movin'. Weather stinks here again this morning so I want to leave early again. It paid off y'day for sure so it's definitely worth it.

I'll be back from work to catch up on personals. :)

Hi Ladies,

I'm so tired this morning....probably from waking up at 5am yesterday. No workout for me this morning. Oh, down 1.8lbs. Not much but it the scale is moving in the right direction, and could've done better if I stayed out of the chocolate chips. I did add them to my tracker though..they were accounted for!

DS has a football game today at 3pm...seriously...how are we supposed to get to that..with our work schedules. Unfortunately DH and I had to tell him that neither one of us could make it.

Today I will be locked in a conference room with a coworker finishing up our project to be released on Monday. We know the areas that will be problematic, but are prepared to deal with those.

MIL was released from the hospital yesterday so we went to visit her last night. She still is not taking the prescribed medications.:mad: However, her physical therapy starts today so she will see how important taking the pain meds is....because it is very necessary in order to get through the PT.

Jacque-we miss you...sorry life has been so hectic for you lately. My work schedule is pretty much the same as yours...not enough hours to get everything done. You just do the best you can and we will be here for you whenever you have a chance to pop in!:D

Lori-no w/o for me this morning but will be back on track tomorrow since I won't have a football game to get to! Love how you mix and match the workouts! I never really had acne problems until after age 30. Go figure. DS1 had some acne issues but Proactive worked for him. DS2 has a much worse acne issue but has been on medication for a couple years and his skin looks good. However, if he stops with the meds it all comes back. The derm said he should get through this in another year. DS3 is just starting to have some minor acne here and there, totally manageable by OTC meds.

Wendy-sorry you are sick. Hope you get over this bug soon, it's no fun not feeling good. Don't know how you do it, I'm exhausted after getting up at 5am and working out yesterday. I've been super busy at work and with visiting MIL on top of I'm sure its taking its toll on me. STS, I'm game whenever everyone wants to start. We could do a psuedo STS rotation utilizing the new w/o's too. You are the queen of improvise and substitute so I know we can do it.

Laura-well thanks to Wendy, I'm finding all kinds of premixes. I do use many of the premixes but Wendy has opened my eyes to many more. BM original & BM2 both have about a 30min or so UB w/o. MM has an UB premix, theres CTX UB split, PP & SS both have UB premix. At least DH is trying to get out of the doghouse!:p

Have a great day Ladies!!!;):D:cool::p

TGIF!!!! wootwootwoot

Happy Friday Ladies ..

I taught full plyo class last night - was able to bandage my blister and keep it at bay!! woohoo .. was another sweat fest .. but SMALL class ..it is so pretty out the gym was like a GHOST town ... wasnt just my class. SOOOOOO the tris are STILL sore .. GEESH BBC kicked my @$$ :confused: my shoulders are a bit twingy from the hvy weights in the gym .. but nothing like my tris have been!!

Jacque .. you have been a busy girl .. I too cant believe it is OCTOBER .. yikes where did this year go!!! My mind knows DH is being stupid .. but my ego and feelings are still hurt .. and my mind knows not many can say they are same size as 25 years ago ... but my feelings start obsessing over the expanding waistline and "shifting" that has occurred over those 25 years!!! *sigh*

Lori .. I have forgiven DH .. but the ego and feelings are still bruised :( I know he is a man .. and didnt mean it REAL bad .. but you know dammit I would like some COMPLIMENTS from his @$$ instead of critisism!!! :mad: I dont think you have anything to worry about on you marry!!! You will rock it as usual!!

Wendy .. I saw on the news you were in for more rain .. man NC is STILL getting pounded .. but they said it should clear by the weekend .. sooooo maybe so!! the one Cathe I dont have is the pyramid workouts ..:confused: it figures!!!

Di .. I do have MM, BM and BM2 .. sooooo I will check those out .. that is kinda what I am looking for a 30 min UB workout that is doable at lunch .. Ya DH calls himself trying to get out of the doghouse .. but you know .. the obliviousness of his ability to instead of making excuses .. why not COMPLIMENT me and fess up .. LIKE -oh I really didnt mean it .. you are awesome .. that is all it would take . SIMPLE solution and he dont get it .. GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

Sooooo .. today is hvy weight legs in the gym .. then I think I am going to do the HiiT circuit workout this afternoon ... it is the first of the mnth and we wil be swamped but I am at my desk .. woohooo ... we have a guy in training so he is the extra help on the cash counter today :D woohoo!!! Tomorrow Auburn plays at 11:00 .. so I gotta get up early and get in my workout ... WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!! our rivals AL play FL tmrw .. should be an awesome game too .. GOOOOO FL GATERS ;) :p!!!! Ya'll have a good one .. i will bbl to see what everyone is up to .. :D

workout at lunch done ... was stronger than i thought .. used same weight as before and it wasnt that hard ... but DH IS IN DOGHOUSE NOW FOR SURE .. we had misunderstanding on phone - I thought he was meeting me @ gym to pick up ltr I had typed .. he thought i was bringing it to him .. he burst in gym showed his @$$ .. :mad: talked to me as if I were his slave and a dumb@$$ .. OK .. that is IT .. I am LIVID :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: glad he is on evenings .. #@$%!@#%@#$%$#!%!@#%@#%@#% dont see him getting out of the doghouse now unless an APOLOGY comes out of his ^%$^%# mouth!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Hey Girls,

Busy day for me....but I like it. Not to much, just enough to make the day fly and now its time to leave. I thought I should check in first though.

I did 11k today and it wiped me. I was so tired by the end of it. For one thing, its warmer out then usual (for us this time of yr) and when it wasn't real warm, it was windy. I am guessing thats what it was all about or maybe I was having a off day. DH may be going out tonight, if he does I may do B&G floor work and tris from STS and PH.

Wendy** A lady I know on one of the other checkins always had issues with making it through STS. Everytime she started it she would get really sick. She finally made it through the other day! LOL There wasn't much to my cold, I don't even know if I had to blow my nose. Wed was the worst day for me and then I felt back to normal. Any plans for this weekend?

Diana** Sounds like you have had a busy day. Hopefully you got everything accomplished! Oh...I am willing to bet MIL will want to take her meds once PT starts!:eek: Ouch! Unless she is really stubborn.

Laura** {{{HUGS}}} Man...he is being a real pain lately isn't he? DH left the house last night b/c he needed to do something and for some reason he thinks I am always suppose to call him when I am done lying down with DS. I didn't lie down with him until late and when its that late I try not to nap b/c there is no getting up. So I am up again by 10:15 and I don't bother to text him b/c he is only suppose to be gone a MINUTE....around 11:15 he text me and tells me to "get up" He thought I had fallen asleep. Then when he finally gets home he thinks I am going to stay up and watch him eat his chips and sandwich meat:mad: Not happening! They all have their quirks about them. I hope he didn't embarrass you in front of anyone.

Jacque** Are you still sleeping?:D

BBL!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.