Damage Control - FSU Friday!!!

Poochy

Cathlete
((OOOPS I put FSU ..I meant FLORIDA ..) .. but .. WOOOHOOOO Florida Gators are National Champions!! GOOOOOOO SEC FOTBALL!!! WOOO HOOO Tebow IS superman .. love that man!!! :D Can you tell I was up watching the Nat. Game last night!!! GREAT game .. THE SEC rules!!:D:D:D

*uhum* now that I got that out of my system .. last night's class was great .. my entire core is SCREAMING at me today .. plus the legs and buttocks are kinda twingy .. but in a good way!:)

OK .. just getting us started .. where are you girlies?? 'Bout to leave for lunch a couple of us are taking our friend that has cancer out to lunch for her birthday!! (wish I could have a CAB .. but have to come back to work .. darn it .. oh well will have one afterwards)

BBL to see where everyone is!!!

Last edited:
Wow - shocker that we are almost empty here today? PST is 9:45 and only one post?

Not up early for my workout this AM as I have one of those lovely allergy headaches again today. Have a free allergy presentation set up for next week - will see if it is something viable other than being pricked 100+ times and then receiving weekly/monthly shots for years to keep them outta here.

Did hop on the TM last night for half an hour before the hip was crying at me.
:( It was fine last run I did. :confused:

Woo Hoo Laura ! - glad you got a team going in the right direction here ! Good to hear you had a very worthwhile class last night. Have a nice lunch with your buddies.

BBL

Hi Girls.

I actually had a thread started this morning but didn't have time to finish it so I just deleted it. I'm alive and kicking though. I am planning on doing Keith Weber's Extreme Kettlebell Cardio work out in full (for the first time!) this afternoon. I'm very intimidated by this work out so I've only done 1/2 at one time. I will keep it light and go for it. How bad can it be, right? :confused:

Well the eats were blown at lunch ... had a cheese enchilda and 1/2 a taco .. but ate more chips and salsa than anything!! :eek: mmm mmm good though .. My friend had a blast .. she got to drink a margarita ... oooohhh how jealous we all were .. but she deserved it!! she is looking great! Her hair is growing back and her spirits are high .. thank God!!

Jacque .. LOL about my football mania. .. I know it felt great to actually yell for a winning team last night (been a long time) ... The QB TeBow is just an amazing athlete and an amazing human being .. he does a lot of mission work .. and volunteer work .. a real superstar in everyway .. great role model for kids to look up to!!! My heart still lies w/my Auburn Tigers .. we just had a HORRIBLE season this year .. I have my fingers crossed for next year!!!

I have allergy eyes this morning .. afraid my bad eye has an infection .. ggrrrrr .. I really dont want to have to go to the dr!!

Wendy .. girl ... was wondering what happened to you .. not like our energizer bunny to NOT post first!! I have faith in you .. you will tackle that KB w/o w/verocity!!!

My core is getting sorer by the minute .. :confused: ... not sure if I will get my w/o in today .. we have company coming over tonight and the house is a wreck .. gotta get some major quick cleanmax in after work .. tommorrow think SIL and I are gonna do BodyMax2 (minus the pushups) ..

OK .. gotta run ... might have to do some laps around the building for all I ate though!! Will BBL to see where all my other ladies are!!! Have a great one!!:D

It's done!

I did the extreme kettle bell cardio work out by Keith Weber aka crazy sand dude (LOL) with a 15# pound bell! ALL OF IT! Some of the exercises felt easier then I would have liked but I didn't want to up the weight for anything the first time for fear of not being able to finish. Next time I will insert my 20 where I think it's doable and go from there. Overall though I felt I got a great work out! WOO HOO! :)

Laura: I am sure I'll be joining you in sore core-land tmrw! Misery loves company right? :p Great to hear that your friend is feeling better and looking so much better these days!

Jacque: Sorry about the hip. Hope it doesn't give you trouble next time. So is DH getting you the AOS dvds or what!? I still need to order Newport for myself one of these days. ;)

Good night ladies.

Yee Haw ! Woo Hoo ! Whoopty Dooooo ! ! !

AOS HAS ARRIVED ! ! ! (In triplet no less ! :eek: )

After a couple of emails and "Ahem" a reshipment :)confused:), Newport, Providence and Firepower are in my hot little hands. ! :D

So ladies, as a total novice with 2 - 15 lb bells and a 20 lb bell, where do I start. Perhaps a couple of workouts per week in between the 1RM's for STS? Help me here . . . no fair enabling and then running ! LOL ! :p

Laura - lunch sounds good ! Nice your friend had such a great time too ! I love love love the happy "sad" stories. There definitely aren't enough of them. We have a fav little Mexican restaurant with happy hour until 8 ! Yep, 8, even on Fridays ! They make some great food.

I like the sound of TeBow's personality ! Wonderful to have a great role model for the kids. That is one of my favorite things about the hockey players - they give and give - and don't take $ from the kids for it ! They don't EXPECT a fan base and are very grateful for the opportunity. (Speaking generally, but you have very few that take advantage). Hope he goes far - his wonderful nature should prove to bring the best into his life just because he is giving.

Wendy - I so wish I could figure out the hip issue. It is such a deep pain and seems to be located right in the hip joint itself. Try to analyze everytime I run - maybe need to run more often. It didn't show up until last summer when I ran a 10K outdoors. Pops up nearly every time now, but then I rarely run. Perhaps a strength issue? Such the bummer because I am never ready to stop but have to cuz it hurts too much to keep going.

Diana, Angie, Jen - everyone OK? Have good Friday eves ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.