Damage Control....FRIDAY....TGIF! WOOT WOOT! :)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Heeey Ladies!

So not only is it Friday TODAY but TOMORROW we get our new pillow top mattress! Our last night on the old decrepid bed is tonight! Also get to pull out the new softer sheets my DSIL bought us ages ago for this bed when we were originally supposed to get it but never did. YAY! :)

I am sore!!!! Upper body is fried from y'day's work out and I lurve it! :D

I have probably a minimum of 6 work outs going thru my head to do this morning. Eventually I'll pick one and let you know how it goes. :p

I was the last to post y'day so I shouldn't have any personals to catch up on. I will BBL to see what's goin' on!

CIAO~:D

My work out is done!

4DS LIS cardio only (all of it this time! no wussing out on finished product! lol)
1st combo from Step Moves
Abs from Criss Cross Cardio
Abs from S&H T&B

:D

Good Morning!

My head feels huge again today! Bigger then ever!:confused: I had my 3rd morning in a row, getting up at 5'ish or earlier for a flight. When I got home at 6:45 I went back to bed but to tell you the truth, I think I would have felt better if I stayed up! I am chugging my coffee and waiting for it to kick in! So now I am finally off until Mon. I am looking forward to a full nights sleep.

I am doing cardio with my friend again today. She also asked me yesterday if I would be interested in doing some sessions with her 14 yr old niece. She is a figure skater and I think she has gained a little weight. Maybe one performs better if they are lighter? It would make sense. Hopefully they aren't putting to much pressure on her. They aren't that kind of family so I doubt they are.

I may do a UB workout today. I have no plans other then picking up something for my SIL and training my friend. Could be a day of drinking tons of foffee!!!!

Wendy** You may not want to get up tomorrow morning!:p Im surprised DH didn't buy one of those a long time ago, with hopes of trying to keep you in the bed a bit longer!!!:p

O.k...I will probably bbl!

Lori:)

Hi ladies,

Wow, it has been a long week for me.....so happy it is Friday! DS said he didn't hear me on the elliptical yesterday. I can't say it was a pain free experience though, my foot was hurting pretty bad at 40 min mark and my knee was a bit tender. Next time I will use my running shoes on the EXT and that should help keep my foot from hurting. Followed press play up with power hour abs!

Not sure what I will try today...maybe one of the HIIT's and abs.

Laura-sorry to hear about SIL. If they remove her thyroid she will have to take thyroid hormone the rest of her life, like me. I'm surprised she let her symptoms go on for so long without talking to a Dr. I'm not sure what they do about the heart issue, can they do something? Prayers and Hugs!

Wendy-You are becoming the step queen! I just checked out Criss Cross Cardio and it looks fun. Wish I knew you wanted a Kimberly Spreen, I have her kickbox/bootcamp (not sure the exact name), but I would've sent it to you as I never use that one. Did you get her Absolute Kickboxing...with combat intervals?? I think this one but she doesn't keep count very good.

Lori-I had been following your rotation, but I have injured my knee recently and cardio...especially step really hurts it. I did some weight w/o's last week (GS) and used the elliptical yesterday. Stepping back with bad knee is very painful and unstable, rear lunges and step ups are out for now. Any suggestions for me? I may go to the rec ctr and try the stepper later today. I'm on a quest to find some kind of cardio that doesn't hurt right now.

Jacque-Well the Sharks outskated us last night. The Avs started off pretty good in the first, second wasn't very good, but we were doing great in the third. Your fav, Joe Pavelski had a great game. I'm not happy about that final goal!

Actually, now KPC is sounding good. Decisions...decisions. Forgot to mention that DS's football team won the game in the last 5 minutes, 35-33.

Lori:: It's a nice thought but DH probably won't have much luck keeping me in bed any longer. When I make up my mind that I am getting up there is no stopping me which is why we ;);) at night right before going to sleep. LOL I am, however, a huge fan of naps so THEY could get a tad bit longer thanks to the new bed! Have fun doing cardio with/training your friend and make sure you get in your UB work out! Don't let training her interfere with what LORI wants to do! :) Glad you are finally getting a break from work. I don't know how you handle shift work. I think I'd die. I would be exhausted all the time! :eek:

Diana:: YAY for DS' football win!!!Yes the combat intervals one is one of the Spreen's I ordered. I've heard people really like it so I'll probably hate it. :p Time will tell! :D Sorry your EXT experience wasn't pain free. I have a hard time on the EXT with my feet as well. I think it's all that time putting all your weight on your feet to push down and keeping them in the same spot all of the time. It either becomes painful or my feet feel like they are falling asleep after a while. Criss Cross Cardio is fun but she definitely goes heavy on the punching and lighter on the kicking. I never learned the last 2 combos. I will work on them once I get the dvd from Collage. Love that standing oblique section!!! Seriously, this sudden ability to learn step choreography that I never could before is amazing me! I am sooo happy that I just have to keep on trying new work outs or work outs I got frustrated with and quit on previously. Now that I know LIS is very doable, my next one to conquer is HIS but I want to review a few first like Step Moves and Rythmic Step to make sure I don't forget them after having worked so hard to learn them! ;)

I just checked on the status of my Collage order and it's being delivered today!!!! I have all weekend to play! WOO HOO! :D

Last edited:
I am previewing my Kimberly Spreens and loving them! She is absolutely adorable and the work outs look fantastic so far! Can't wait to try one tmrw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.