Damage Control FrIdAy!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Is it a holiday every where else today? We get Fri and Sun as holidays. Of course with my job I still have to work but I get paid time and a half I think. I am hoping my manager (cause he isn't my boss anymore:)) won't be around much today. I wouldn't think that he would have to work holidays but I have a feeling that he is going to be there b/c he is going to want to look good to everyone else. Its not as if the new owners will be calling today. Before we would never see him on a holiday. Maybe he will pop in a leave again. So today I will play around with some of them things she showed me yesterday and then I will probably make notes for my co-worker.

I have no clue what I am doing and its time to workout! I guess I will go stare at my workout dvds!

I caught up on personals last night.....not much else to say:eek:

Lori:)

Good Morning Lori and all who follow!

This morning I did KCM 30 Minutes to Fitness Bootcamp Double Session Premix-that's both 30 min work outs back to back. I wanted to do abs as well but it was getting late and decided that I didn't want to rush b/c of them so I nixxed them for today but will NOT be making a habit of that! :rolleyes:

So TGI freakin' F ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

What's everyone up to this weekend? We have a B'day party for DH's niece to go to tmrw and then we are spending Easter up at my sister's house. BAD weekend for the waistline I fear!!!! :(

Gotta grab a shower....BBL though!:)

Happy Friday Ladies !

Well this week has been really bad for me - work wore me out - missed lunch and was very grumpy when I got home. Potluck today and my receptionist, a little cutie patootie, talked me into strawberry crepes so had to make those when I got home. Took me until 8 PM to finish that and the strawberries. No workout to be had. I'm tired . . . need the weekend. And still haven't heard if SIL is doing Easter or not. Ah well, 10 buck I get a call at work today ? :confused:

Laura - wow you were posting early yesterday ! Great you had a nice afternoon fishing. Bum Bum at lunch . . . that must have made for some funny walking in the afternoon at work ! :p What did you end up doing for class? Think of you every time the moon starts getting full ! The back is feeling OK - will just need to not go too heavy and think I'll be fine. Not good about lifting the blinds for class - what were they thinking? How did the ladies react?

Lori - good to hear work went pretty well for you yesterday. Added duties - you like that? Great way to get more experience and I would say they should give you a raise for that ! LOL at you "listening" this time. :p Hope you had a good workout.

Wendy - not sure what that workout is all about other than Bootcamp and I can imagine . . . and then 60 mins ? Whew you should be ready to start the "not so good eating weekend" after that ! It is supposed to rain here - first time I can remember for many many years. We'll see what happens. Otherwise I have lots to still catch up on and, obviously that includes some workouts the way this week has gone ! I should know better than to skip one just because - seems like something always comes up the next day or shortly after and before I know it the week has gone and I haven't done many workouts at all!

Off to put the strawberries in the crepes . . . no promises on a workout but will post when it is finished ! ;)

Hi Ladies,

DH is off today (furlough day) but the rest of us have our normal activities of work and school. DS's baseball game was late getting started due to a rain delay. They didn't start until after 8pm and they got home around 10pm. That is very late for an 8th grader who has school the next day.

Bootcamp was a blast last night. We had an easter egg hunt. Each egg had an exercise activity that we had to do for 2 minutes or the length of time listed. We split into groups of two and it was quite fun. The cardio activities were run 5 laps, 10 sets of stairs, suicides..., plenty of different ab exercises, upper body weights, and lower body weights.

My chest is so sore from C&B yesterday. I was really pushing it with the weights, so it's to be expected. This morning is plyo legs! It should be fun.

Lori-time and a half...you go girl!!! I've been a salaried employee for so many years, at the least the last 20. No overtime for me, but I'm not going to complain. Let us know what strikes your fancy today.

Wendy-I've been slacking in the ab work lately. I just haven't had the time and it show.:mad: Nice job with your b2b w/o this morning.

Laura-wish we would've had our easter egg hunt earlier...you could've done something like that for your class.

PunkyJen-Did you make it home to your family? I bet your son is excited about his new vehicle. You encouraged me to get out my Clean Eating book for a re-read. I also put a couple pics with you from the RT on FB.

Jacque-how is the back feeling today...hopefully much better. I added some more pics from the RT to FB last night. Check them out when you have a chance!

Jen-What do you have planned for the weekend?

TGIF!

Hi Ya Ladies:)

Good workout this a.m. No rush to get to work, like I said, its a holiday here so not much happening. I have been playing around with the new ways of operation and I am really enjoying it. If I had the rest of the info I need to process stuff I could really get the hang of it today. I don't think that stuf will be available until Monday though.
Oh...so my workout was 4DS chest/back/shoul/BC abs and a 10 km run outside. I debated going out but it was the perfect temp. I didn't want to go to far though cause I am going to try to do another long run on Sunday. I may go it alone though and tell my running partner to go ahead without me.

Wendy** I may be going home on Sun...or having friends in for dinner Sat night...also playing "drinking" cards with the girls tonight. So yeah, I guess I have a few things on the go. I hate feeling rushed in the mornings but thats usually the way it works in my house.

Jacque** Yummy!!! Those crepes sound delish! And you didn't even get to sit down when you got home?:confused: Dear Lord! After I made dinner the other night, I made dinner for the following night and I was so tired. DS was really draining me and my brain! LOL He can do both! LOL Hope you have a good day today!

Diana** Sounds like you had a good workout last night. I only get time and a half b/c I am working! If I were off I would just get paid for 8 hrs, I guess. Im guessing you are wishing you were off with DH today? When I left the house DS was drinking watered down foffee and hersey kisses! I think daddy is going to have a really good day today! hehehehehehehehe!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

This day is draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagging. I wanna go home already! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :(

Okay, rant over!:p

TGIF .. quick post insane asylum in hyper mode right now .. ACK ..

hello to everyone .. will try to BBL for personals .. although I see many CABS in future ... date night on tap for 2 night ...;) ;) ;) .. but I am stressed out today .. geesh it is INSANE in here . .. and lunch had errands and the traffic is WORSE than insane w/beach traffic .. UGH

ok.. so DH is on long weekend now .. so we have a weekend planned of fishing, laying by pool, going out .. Easter Egg hiding and hunting .. LOL ..

REST day (except for fun workout ;)) .. today .. tmrw .. have advanced BUMBUM on tap .. then Sun prbly insanity or HiiT wrkt and weights .. will try to touch base w/ya'll ..

ok .. gotta jet .. bout 40 min and I am outta here .. PLEASE let me balance! have a great Holiday weekend!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.