Damage Control....Finally Friday! =)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Had to drag my butt out of bed this morning but I'm here. I went to bed early but woke up about 1000x so I'm still tired. :mad:

I was last to post last night so all caught up on personals.

Be back to report my work out later! :)

Good Morning!

Back to work again today:confused: My 2 days off are over! They come and go so fast. Yesterdays workout ended up being CC#8 (all hills) and some of STS disc 6. My legs are a little sore today. I am going to head outside for a run soon. It looks like a nice morning out there...wet...not raining now...but no wind.

No time for personals but I just wanted to say:

Happy Birthday Wendy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!

Dare we ask how old you are today?? hehe!

O.k....I have to get this butt moving! I am hoping to catch up later at work!

Lori:)

Thank you LORI for the Birthday wishes. Sure you can ask how old I am....38! I don't feel my age but somehow still feel old. I realize this makes no sense but it is ME who we are talking about here! :p Going to mom's tonight to have the best pizza EVER to celebrate both of our birthdays. Hers was the 27th.

So I did my monthly weigh in today instead of tmrw since I am going to be bad at dinner tonight. I managed to lose another few tenths of a pound so this means I've lost .8# in 2 months! Don't mind me if I hold back my enthusiam over this HUGE loss! :p:rolleyes: I am actually not unhappy about it. I have changed alot of my "ways" and alot of the changes involve loosening up in my work outs and my diet and I still managed to lose and I feel good and i think I look good so it's all good! :D

This morning's work out was a mish-mosh for sure!
Upper Cuts w/some extra back work thrown in.
MMA Boxing combo 1 with weighted gloves.
Tonique2/Disc 1/Cardio Sculpt Segment.
BBL H&T: about half of the ankle weight work.
Abs: Lots of butterfly crunches?? I forget what they are called but I did about 130 of them! :eek:

BBL!:)

Hi ladies,

The rotation calls for legs, an STS disc but I'm going to do Leaner Legs and Abs instead this morning. I'll probably work through lunch and leave earlier than normal this afternoon.

If you pre-ordered Shock Cardio don't forget to use the coupon Cathe emailed for the free downloads. DS2 downloaded them for me yesterday. Since I only hava nano, I'm going to ask DH if I can put a couple on his Ipod Touch and see how they play. I'm pretty excited about this. I've only ever used DVD's (or VHS). I also downloaded a w/o from AOS. My thought is to be able to do the weight w/o's at the gym, or even the cardio at work.

The sun is shining this morning and DH asked DS to mow the lawn if it stays nice. I'm not sure the grass will be dry enough to mow though since we just had snow yesterday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!
Wendy-enjoy your birthday dinner tonight! Since you've gone back to work full time it sure looks like you get in a variety of w/o's each day. Creatively putting together mish-moshes that fit your timeframe.

Lori-Get out there and enjoy the nice temp for your run today. It sounds perfect to me. One of my friends is training for the Denver Marathon in October. Hope no one is there to bug you at work today.:D

Jacque-Are you doing the scheduled STS leg w/o today? Hope work eases up for you.

Laura-must be on your way to Biloxi! May you have a wonderful and lucrative weekend.;)

Hey Girls!

Its pretty quiet here today. I like it;) I like the fact that head office is kinda leaving us alone:) I knew it would only be a matter of time.

Todays run was 11.5k outside. It was a nice morning. I stopped a couple of times though. Felt like I was running really fast and I was tired. Morning runs are never as good as the ones where I have eaten first. But you do what you gotta do, right?

We are thinking about having a couple of people over tonight to watch the hockey game....but we are also thinking about not doing it either! LOL And to tell you the truth, Im not feeling 100% right now. I feel kinda of blah. Its lunch time and there is nothing that is appealing to me right now. Stupid bug! I also have to take DS to a party @ 4. Hoping to leave here a little early. He as been totally caught up with Mickey lately and the invitation was a mickey one...so one can only assume that the theme is Mickey Mouse....he will be in his glee!

Wendy** Are you having takeout pizza?? Or does your mom make the best pizza ever? Im guessing its takeout cause its her b-day to. They say 30's are the new 20's and I believe it. Not to mention that we look better then most people in their 20's! LOL The young ones haven't caught on to the fact that they have to take care of "everything" yet. They are to busy eating takeout and drinking;):p Life is easier when we ease up on ourselves...no doubt. I am not nearly as sitcky as I once was either. I hopped on the scale yesterday morning for the 1st time in a while and I was surprised to see that I was still in the 122 range. Thats a comfortable place for me.

Diana** Hope you get to go home early today. I hope we both get to go home early:) What are your plans for this weekend? Any games?

I may bbl!

Lori:)

Diana:: Hope you get to leave early today like you want to! I am mixing it up for my own enjoyment more then any kind of neccessity due to my job. It would probably be easier for me to do a straightforward rotation of one work out or premix per day but I like to make it interesting. I am also trying to hit abs and legs every day now so that forces me to do multiple things. Just about done with STS! What will you do next? Jen and I are going to start 1RMs in 2-3 weeks I think. I will not be doing STS leg work. I will sub in BBL and Tonique so I will have less 1Rm's to do then her. Not sure how long it will take us but I will let you know our target start date for STS incase you want to join us!

Lori:: The pizza is from a pizza place that my mom went to as a teenager. I grew up on this pizza. It's awesome. Literally a homemade recipe. Finally had the pizza my FIL makes. Heard about it for years but never had it. Very good and quite similar to this pizza place. YUM! Yeah-I remember my early 20's....There was a time that I ate McDonald's for lunch 5 days a week for a few months and did not think anything of it! Those were the days!:D

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

My coworker wants to do plyo legs today at 3:30. I'll let you know if it happens or not. After leaner legs this morning, and if I do plyo legs this afternoon, I'm sure to be sore tomorrow. On top of that, the rotation calls for lowmax tomorrow!-yikes.

Lori-sounds like a nice quiet day for you. Nice job getting your run in. We are supposed to have rain this afternoon and tomorrow. DS does have a double header tomorrow, 9-11 and 1-3. They may be rained out, if not it will be a long day tomorrow.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.