Damage Control in February....Thursday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls! :D

I have some nice DOMS from C&T y'day and my glutes are still a bit sore from the other day's torture. :D

Today's work out will be Bodystrikes and a Cathe floor work segment that is YTBD.

No time for personals right now-sorry.

I'll be back later though!:)

Hey Ladies !

Posting last night's workout which turned out to be IMax 3 blasts, then IMax 3 step only. Wow, that was an interesting way to do it. Just about died during the blasts ! :eek:

And am happy to report some DOMS from STS the other night. :D Started about the 24 hour mark. Not sure if I will be doing my Disc 2 tonight as we have a game so today may end up being a rest day. Will have to double up tomorrow to stay in line, or if Diana is starting in March, I'll just take it easy the next few weeks and play with STS here and there.

BBL to check on y'all.

Hey ladies ... I am in a uber foul mood .. drama w/the evil aunt again .. ggggrrrrrr .. for those of you who were not in the CAB group .. I have a crazy insane evil aunt that LOVES to creat major drama and does her damndest to keep the pot stirred w/me being the patsy!!! :mad::mad:If she were here it would be "ON" .. I would have to breakout into redneck AL gal mode and woop some @$$!!!!!! :mad: Jacque she is from CA I may have to send you to L.A. to kick her arse!!!!

I am not doming in the tris ??? I really felt it yesterday while doing them thought I would not be able to move today ..but so far nope!! My lower back is a bit sore .. I went a little too heavy on the dead lifts!!! But it is not bad ... just when I contract or move a lot!!!

Today is some cardio and STS abs .. tonight is plyo/no weight high rep LB/core w/sliders class!!!

Wendy congrats on beating Lori here this morning {{ heehee }} the glute doms must me from b&G ??? that is one painful workout!!!

Lori .. too bad the store does not have fitness equiptment .. I would be on it most of the day .. you know .. demonstrating it .. :p .. but I love sporting goods store .. all the hunting stuff .. so high tech now .. there is always some new gadget my DH is wanting .. they now have game VIDEO cameras :confused: .. what men want do for a little "white tail" .. :p

Jacque .. girls night was awesome we had probably 20 girls together .. sure we were REAL LOUD... I started on one margarita (it looked like a fish bowl it was so big) .. but could only drink a bit of it .. gave it to my friend and went back to coors lights (2) .. had some chips and salsa .. ordered nachos .. but only ended up picking at it .. didnt really have anything but chips and salsa ..LOL!! so not too bad!!!!

Ang .. NO BREAKING of any limbs little lady!! Have fun skiing ... I look like something from Dumb and Dumber skiing .. an adrenaline junkie everywhere EXCEPT on the snow!! :confused:

Where is Jen, Shirl and DeeDee??? Hope you ladies are all a-ok!!!

OK .. better jet .. have a great one .. I am going to hopefully burn off some stress!!!

Hey Girls!

Quick checkin before I start my workout. DS is gone for a nap, I couldn't handle the whining anymore so I should be able to get a good workout in:)

Laura** Sorry your aunt is being a PIA! I can't imagine that!

Wendy** Hope you are having a good day!

Jacque** Ive thought about doing the blast alone but I keep backing out:eek: Maybe I will give it a try!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi Girls!

Today my work out was a little bizarre....

Ya see, I didn't feel like doing Bodystrikes as produced so I tried doing the full routine over several times. Well the dvd is not chaptered in such a way that you can get JUST the full routine w/o breakdown so I spent time skipping through the dvd to get to the end where she does the entire routine a few times through. I did that and then tried to do it on my own by memory. Well, I did the routine 10x through but it didn't flow nearly as well that way. I think I won't be doing that again. Oh well. I tried.

After that I did LowMax blasts only 1, 2 and 5. I did #1 with my weighted vest on (10#) and nearly died :eek: so I promptly ripped it off for blasts 2 and 5. LOL I had a sufficient burn going in the thighs at that point so I cooled down for a minute and then hit the floor. I decided to scrap the idea of a full floor segment and opted to just do the B&G ankle weight inner thigh work 2x in a row. I do that segment with 5# ankle weights on. YEOWCH! :eek:

Although it was bizzarre and disjointed it was still a good work out as far as leg torture sessions go. LOL Like I said though, I will never try to do the BS routine w/o the dvd again. I'm just not that good! :p I think I will actually replace BS with the LowMax blasts from now until I finish this rotation. I may attempt donning the vest again too but I will be sure not to pre-exhaust the legs with anything else first. ;)

Wow, that was a mouthful!:p

Diana: Hmmm...it'll be interesting to see how I feel about the leg work in CLX then. If I feel it's not enough I will add on. The work outs are certainly short enough that I would have time for extra leg torture if I felt I needed it. ;) I would just be sure to keep it to the same kind of work ie: endurance or strength. Ofcourse, after 4 to 6 weeks of the leg work outs I am torturing myself with right now I may be quite happy to take a hiatus from intense leg torure! LOL I am quite certain I would not have lost any weight during mary training. I only envisioned myself gaining even more. :eek: On the other hand I know folks who HAVE lost several pounds during training but I don't think that's the norm though. I think there only a lucky few who that will happen for...

Laura: Glad you finally got some cold weather down by you! :p Sorry that your crazy aunt is at it again. :( Nope, DOMS was not from B&G this time. It was from my crazy lower body torture session I did a a couple days ago: CLX Burn it Off (very leg intensive cardio), GS Legs floor work and Squeeze LB Challenge. :eek:

Jacque: Yay for DOMS from STS! :) IMAX 3 blasts followed by all of the step? I've done the blasts as you know but following that up with ANY cardio is a wee bit crazy in my book. LOL Where'd you get the energy from!? :eek:

Lori: So what was your work out today? Did DS interrupt it? Glad he went down for a nap!

Ang: Glad you are enjoying STS!

BBL!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.