Damage Control in February...It's Tuesday!

I'm back!

So I took an unscheduled rest day yesterday. TTOM came and so did the cramps. :eek: My body from the waist down was NOT happy so I took it easy all day. Today I feel much better so I will be working out shortly: Burn Intervals and Ab Burner here I come! :D

Jacque: I don't know why I felt so terrible on Sunday. I think alot of it was lack of sleep TBH. I didn't even drink wine. Well, I had one glass before dinner and that was it. I drank something different after dinner and didn't even drink that much. Some days it just doesn't sit well I guess. *shrugs*

Heading out to Kohls and Old Navy after my work out. I have to buy some bras and sox at Kohls. I need both desperately and considering I have to pack enough for a full week for Vegas it's spurring me on to go shopping for them. I need to return a couple of things at O.N. and I also would like to see if I can pick up another work out outfit. I picked one up when we were there over the weekend and I LOVE IT so I want more! :D

Better get a move-on...

BBL though.

Hi Again!

Just finished my work out. Felt great. I adore Burn Intervals! Probably one of my all-time fave interval work outs now! :D

I noticed that we all stopped posting our eats. I for one am going to start again because it really did help keep me on track! No time like the present to get started so here ya go:

B: Fiber one cereal/skim milk, coffee
S: protein shake (8 oz skim milk/1 scoop powder), 1 apple/1 tblspn nat p/b (eating as I type this)

Once I'm done eating I'll be getting showered and heading off to the stores...

BBL!

I'm back from shopping. I found good bras so I bought 6 of 'em. I was in DESPERATE need! :eek: I also bought 9 pairs of sox...another desperate need! :eek::eek::eek:

I struck out at Old Navy though. They were re-stocking while I was there. The fitness area was in dire need but they hadn't done it yet. I will go back on Thursday if I have time to see if they have more in stock. They didn't have my size in much of anything today. :(

Hope everyone is doing well...perhaps I someone will come out of hiding soon and post something so I'm not talking to myself any longer! :p

L: turkey, baby spinach leaves, grape tomato, dressing on ww wrap.

Hey Ladies...

Wendy** are you tired of talking to yourself? I was going to start the thread earlier but DS needed my undivided attention:rolleyes:...as usual! You have had a very eventful day!

My workout today was a 4 mile run, GS shoul & 4DS shoul. My chest is sooo sore from yesterdays workout!

It looks as if my schedule at work will be changing again:confused: Which is o.k with me. Working from 12 in the afternoon till 12 in the morning didn't sound so great to moi!:rolleyes: BUT instead of working with another guy, I have to work with my boss:( I can only imagine how great my night shifts will be. But you know what...he doesn't really like to work and I think that getting up at 4 in the morning is going to get old fast!

I will bbl! I have to run to the store to get some stuff for dinner. Tacos is on the menu tonight:D

Oh...my eats so far have been:

The top of a cup cake...or two:confused:
Fiber one bar
Protein shake with water and 1/4 c yogurt

Lori:)

Hello ladies ..

been one of those mornings .. I didnt get much sleep .. woke up at 2;30 and could not go back to sleep .. worrying over evil aunt drama that is BS .. and then got ticked at myself for worrying over BS ...:mad: .. I will be a zombie by this afternoon.

OK .. so I did STS disc 10 ...:confused: .. it is TOUGHER ... and it moves quickly .. I tried to up my weight .. but I just cant make it thru all the reps on some of the bis if I up my weights ?? very aggravating .. I dont want to loose form or quality of movement just to up my weight .. ??? disc 10 is PUSHUP TORTURE X10 :confused: I had to skip some of them .. doing 4 step torture tonight and it has LOTS of pushups in it .. I did some pushups on my toes last night .. but keeping it on my knees until the Dr says ok :mad:..

DOMS are better .. my inner thigh is hurting worse .. but at least I can sit and stand and walk w/o agony .. I dont look like a drunken spaz anymore!! LOL ... Did cardio and UB circuits last night . . and SIL was suffering JUST AS much as me .. she tripped up several times on the stepping her feet would not move .. . LOL .. she says she is just as bad today if not worse!!

Wendy .. I was just telling SIL I need some new bras .. I have worn my favs OUT .. I need a lot of things .. just cant find the time to go shopping!!! My eats have been ok .. I am hungrier since starting STS .. but trying to eat clean .. I did splurge this weekend and made a home made pizza (crust everything home made .. OMG it was TOO GOOD) .. I used deer meat .. and mozzerella .. so the main fattening part was the pepperoni!!

Today: egg whites for brkfst - banana for snack - turkey, lettuce, cheese on whole grain bread and a salad w/balsamic vinegar for lunch .. have an apple and some baked crackers for snack .. tonight it is prbly gonna be tunafish or grilled chkn breast w/a salad!

Where is everyone today???

OK ..have a feelign I will be complaining again tommorrow .. the shoulders are FRIED ... so is the chest .. and I still have my class to go .. :confused: .. hope the legs are functioning better tonight .. my class was rejoicing in my pain .. they thought it was hillarious that me and SIL were in such pain .. :confused::eek: OH WELL .. they will pay for that {{ shaking fist in the air w/evil grin and laugh }}

Better run .. have a great one .. I will BBL to see if anyone else popped in .. I'm here Wendy . . you are not talking to yourself yet!!!:p

Hi ladies,

Last nights class was Bosu hell. We did intervals on the bosu along with situps, jump squats, lunges, jump lunges, planks, and hamstring work all on the bosu. It was tough.

This morning was Lowmax. Another goody. I burned 586 calories this morning which is pretty good for me. Most of Cathe's hour long cardio w/o are good for 475-650 cals for me. Some of the premixes can be higher because they are longer.

My stepmom called me in tears this morning to let me know that my uncle passed last night (her brother). He had colon cancer and had gone through chemo and was clean for about a year. The cancer showed up again so he was undergoing chemo again and was handling it much better this time around. Apparently all the chemo caused a perforation in his colon. They did surgery to repair the perforation and he came out of that fine. While still in the hospital, I guess his heart failed and he passed away. My stepmom feels terrible because her and my uncle were not on speaking terms. You never know when your time is so its best to let things go.

Wendy-wow, you have had a successful day and got a lot done. Burn Intervals is a fun one and the time flies by! Glad you were able to find the necessities you were looking for. I hate shopping for that stuff. Sure, know that I just finished my naked burrito from Qdoba you ask what we've been eating:p

Lori-when are they going to finalize the new schedule? Do you get any input into the new schedule? As long as the boss works it probably won't be too bad, unless you have to do all the work. Nice workout!!

Poochy-I'm glad the DOM's is finally easing up for you. My chest and arms are sore, probably from all the pushups in disc 4 and then all the plank work on the bosu. I'm looking forward to disc 5 tomorrow, back and biceps. Biceps are my weakest body part. Did you see my prev post?? I need some helpful tips on tricep pushups. I have to do them on my knees in order to get full range of motion. I can do them on my toes but they are very shallow, not really acceptable as a pushup.

Jacque-have a fun time with lowmax tonight!!

Eats-
Breakfast-fiber one cereal, 2 scoops prot powder, banana, almond milk
Lunch-Qdoba, naked chicken burrito, small diet pepsi, small chips & salsa.
Dinner-TBD

bbl

Hey Di .. on the tricep pushups .. not sure if this helps .. but maybe eek out a few on your toes then move to knees .. maybe do a few on the toes on the down and put the knees down on the up ??? make sure the feet are close together on those .. and I try to think of doing them like I do in Yoga .. everything pulled tight together and stiff as a board.

I am having the same problem on some of the pushups b/c of my shoulder issues .. having to do the most of them on my knees. :( but I would prefer proper form over not so good form .. think you will get more out of them that way. The tri pushups are tough .. not as bad as those horrible bootcamp ones though ... who does that??? LOL

Sorry about your uncle .. that is sad. And you are right .. you never know when your time is up! I will keep your family in my prayers.

My friend that has been battlling cancer .. goes back to TX this weekend .. gonna run some follow up tests and consult w/her drs ... we are all praying she is gonna get some good news!!! The "girls" are holding an emergency GTG margarita gathering tomorrow after work to make sure she knows she is near and dear to our heart .. and that we are ALL praying and pulling for some good news for her!! :D

Lori .. you snuck in on me .. "top of the cupcakes" .. totally cracking up .. LOL!!!! sure that run took care of any residual icing!! ;)

4 step torture class is on for tonight .. gosh I hope my sore legs will cooperate .. would be embarrassing for the teacher NOT to be able to do her own class!!! :eek: I will have a back up plan just in case!!!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.