Damage Control in February....It's Saturday folks! :)

Diana: So didja' go out last night? I hope so. You work hard. You deserve the break. Your meltdown classes always sound so brutal. I don't know how you do them after already doing your own work out earlier the day! You are strong...and perhaps a bit crazy too...but in a GOOD way! ;):) Loved that the fact that DH went and did the shopping for the B'day party for you. Yeah, he's a keeper. :D

Laura: I haven't hit Old Navy yet but I will. I went online y'day and every skirt I found was too long. I went to Target and the one skirt they had there was too long as well. :mad: The thing is that I am on the shorter side so most stuff that is meant to be above the knee comes to my knees and well...YUCK! I hate that length. :eek: So did you truly rest y'day or did you run/walk like you said you might? Have fun with Sean today!

Lori: So when did you end up working out y'day? DH is gone for the weekend? I will be going out tonight and likely staying out overnight...hello CABS! LOL

So as I briefly mentioned to Lori, I am going out tonight for a girly GTG. My BF and I will be hanging out with an old friend at BF's house for the evening. We will order in some food and have a few drinks and BS the night away. I will likely spend the night out so that I can consume the CABS freely. :D Well, I should correct the previous statement....BF and I will be drinking. Our friend will not as she is 8 months pregnant. She is being induced on wednesday because her baby is growing too fast. They don't want to let her go full term! I think she said the baby is 9+ pounds already! Yeah, good luck pushing him out! LOL :eek: Anway, we haven't seen her in a few years. It'll be a hoot to see her pregnant too as she never seemed the type that would wants kids. I'm looking forward to it. :)

Today will be Centergy class (if I can get a parking spot) and perhaps a short cardio like IMAX3 blasts or BBC Arms and Abs non-tm cardio.

That's all for now.

BBL!

Hi Ladies,

Wish I could catch up on yesterdays personals but Im afraid it is going to have to wait until later today.

I got up early to get my workout in. My inlaws are taking DS this afternoon for a couple of hours and I could have gotten my workout in then but I figured i would get up early and get it over with so I could shower and start my day. We have a b-day party to go to at 11:30 so now I can have a peice of cake guilt free;)

My workout yesterday was the Viper and CM#1 abs...I did that in the afternoon. And today I did CTX bic,tri,should,B&G abs work and a 7 mile run in 63:15 mins.

Wendy** Your evening sounds like its going to be fun! Im invited to a girls night as well. One minute I tell myself I am going, then the next min I am staying home...I dunno what I am doing!:eek: Its not a bunch of girls I would normally hang out with so thats one reason Im a bit hesitate and the other is b/c I don't want to be hungover tomorrow and when I decide Im going...IM GOING! There is no holding back or a such thing as 2 drinks!:eek:

Oh...and guess who crawled into bed at 4:30! yes my DH...dumb husband prehaps?:confused: Him a our neighbour decided to come home b/c they weren't comfortable where they were sleeping. He will be disappearing again when he wakes up! When he crawled into bed I said "its a good thing I didn't have my boyfriend over" LOL

BBL!
Lori:)

Lori,

Hah! That's something I would do-decide to come home at some bizarro hour of the morning. Yup, smart girl to not let your boyfriend stay overnight! ;):p Great work outs! I say go out tonight. Enjoy yourself while you can. :D I am good at drinking and having fun w/o getting a hang over these days so that is what I'm going for tonight as well. ;)

HELLO .. yes I am here on a SAT

:eek::eek:.. about to eat me some eggs .. get some laundry going .. and get kitchen cleaned up .. then headed for my date w/Sean ... press play I am thinking! I love that workout ... then I may .. if I am still standing take the doggies for a WALK .. LOL!!

Wendy ... yesterday ..I took a total rest day .. I was zonked .. and my shoulder and back were giving me fits .. had a long afternoon . and was ill by the time 5 came around ... THEN I had to fight the grocery store .. and stop by MIL house .. she had me some fresh broccoli and lettuces .. :eek:so I was a good stop!! .. have fun tonight .. sounds like you are gonna ... DH might finally be off long hours today and get home early .. so I am planning on some CABS and some quality ALONE time;);)

Lori .. if you do go .. have fun .... dont worry about the hangover .. water water water .. and an ibuprofen b-4 bed!! LOL

Di .. hope the B-day celebration is a good one ..

OK .. I will BBL after my workout to complain on how Sean kicked my arse and at the same time managed to turn me on w/his voice .... :p have a great Saturday ladies!!

Hi Ladies,

I decided to stay in last night. I had a lot of cleaning to get done for Jerod's party today. I made the icecream dessert last night and need to bake a cake and make brownies. Somehow I will get this all done along with his 2 basketball games this morning.

Jerod's party is at 3pm, his family and friends will be arriving at the same time. After the party we are taking the kids to a movie and then they will be spending the night. I must be getting old, I do not like all these boys coming over anymore. It didn't bother me that much with my older boys.

My legs are not sore at all from disc 3 yesterday. I'm sure I'll regret saying that when the DOMs kicks in later today! The rotation calls for cardio today but I'm not sure I can fit that in with everything else that's going on today.

Wendy-your GTG sounds like a lot of fun. You have it all planned out so you can enjoy your CABs.

Lori-that's funny about DH!!! I love the terminator w/o's too. Great job getting your w/o in so early. Have fun at the party!

Laura-nice to hear from you on a Saturday!!! I love Sean's voice too. I'm sure he will kick you butt, and you will love every minute of it.

bbl

Hey Girls.

Fly by to say IMAX 3 blasts 1-8 on a 6" step and Centergy class are both DONE! :D

Gotta hit the showers and then we are heading out shopping for a bit.

I'll try to catch up on personals when we get back! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.