Damage Control in February...Happy Valentine's Day Saturday

Good Morning Ladies.

I've decided to dispense with the measuring tape. It's not worth it. It just frustrates me. I will track my CLX results via weight, bf % and pics. :)

Jacque: OMG I am a carb LOVER. I will limit my carbs at times (it's hard to do though!) and not worry about it at other times . I don't know if truly makes a difference though. I am more concerned about sugar/fat personally.

Laura: You haven't been doing STS for very long. Take your measurements NOW! Take pics too!

Lori: Staying away from sweets doesn't count when there is no temptation around. You won't get any kudos from me for not eating what isn't there! :p:D I swear if I were single and living in my own place I'd look like a freakin' model! I just wouldn't buy the crap and therefore I wouldn't eat it! Is this good grounds for divorce? ;) Even if I had DS with me it would be okay cause I am in control of buying the food so I could totally limit it! :D

Diana: Nice leg work out y'day. My new scale weighs in .2 increments as well. I really enjoyed BC1. Some of the moves were quite foreign to me and will take getting used to but I enjoyed it! I am adding in one cardio per week to CLX so that I can keep up my running. I will do more here and there as I see fit-like y'day when I added on the BC cardio.;)

No work out for me today. No time. Gotta be outta the house nlt 9 to get DS to my mom's. We have to catch an 11:30am train into NYC and it's going to take me over an hour to do the round trip to my mom's!

Gotta go...probably won't be back today so have a great one ladies!

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Good Morning Girls!

I've been up for about an hour. Had to get up early to make sure DS was up in time for his early morning flight. He's going to visit his baby girls and won't be back until midnight or so on Wednesday. He's so tired because he's worked the late shift for the past 3 days.

Not sure what my workout will be this morning but I have plenty of time to get something done before DS's basketball game at 10 this morning. LIC is sounding pretty good right now.

Wendy-Have fun in the city tonight! I'm sick of the scale and the measurements and am really hoping the combination of STS and the meltdown class will get me back where I should be.

Lori-yep, it's me. I had to change my username when Cathe launched the new site. I was one of the many folks who couldn't get back in with my previous username. I'm still at Ball, it will be 19 yrs this summer. Fortunately I've moved around the company, started in accounting for about 5-7 years then moved to finance, then to sales & marketing and currently in the IT dept.

Happy V Day Ladies.

Hey Girls!

I had an awful night at work last night:( I didn't get much rest at all and I had to be back in here at 1 today...but I strolled in around 1:40:rolleyes:

I managed to get a 50 mins run in earlier, Im not sure where I pulled the energy from,but you know me....gotta get those cals burned!:eek:

Wendy** Enjoy your day. Now...dont have to many CABS either. Even though I am on call tonight, I think I may have one drink:eek: Its not going to hurt me and there isn't much rum in the whole mix anyway! :eek:

Diana** So the twins don't live close by? Does this mean that they aren't together anymore? or are they? Sorry if I am being nosey...just trying to catch up!:p Do you see the twins very much?

I am on the 3rd day of meds and my face isn't feeling that much better. Its isn't as bad but normally but the 2nd day on antibitics you don't feel anything! Maybe b/c its a toothache its different? Im just trying to calm myselg b/c I am starting to worry that the infection may have been pretty bad, although my dentist didn't say.

BBL!
Lori:)

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies !

8_8_33.gif

Lounging around here this AM - fur baby is getting old and just sits in the family room barking. You think she needs to go out but then she just looks at you. :confused: So ya go back to bed for her to start barking again. :eek: Kinda kept going back to sleep, waking, etc. So didn't really wake until 9, got up made coffee, took DH his card and box of chocolates (yep he shared and I had one !). Finally getting around but watched a few things on food tv network and about the stimulus package. Need to check that one out a bit further.

Wendy - Hope you have a super weekend in NYC ! Another place I want to visit when I am more comfortable with spending $. My kids all did theater and I would love to see a Broadway show on Broadway ! :D

Lori - hope this week goes by fast for you with your "upside down and cockeyed" work schedule. And that Mr. Bossmann gets his S#!7 together before he loses you ! Please get a recheck next week if your face doesn't start feeling better. You may need stronger antiobiotics or ? I am thinking I may remember you saying you have an appt to get your root canal? Not fun, but should help the situation. Knock on wood all I've had to do is get a few crowns so far . . . (probably just jinxed myself !) :eek:

Good to hear you got a run in before work, I think pre-work exercise helps me since I don't enjoy my time there right now. I have been waking earlier so just need to drag my A$$ outta bed instead of lie there and comtemplate the meaning of life. :p Funny, I did the same the last time I went to work out - started one DVD and decided I wasn't feeling like that one - hit the TM instead. Are we all having the same silly issues around here or what !

Diana - I am still starting STS on Monday and hope it helps me get back into a groove. I need to push myself harder and usually it will get me going. I was going to wait to see about a blood test but think I will try to remember to make an appt next week. Need to know for my old well being. ;)

Hope DS takes lots of pics for you - does he have a video camera? That was the first thing I bought for my DS and DIL for Xmas. Yep, one of those selfish gifts since DIL always makes me copies ! :D All you ladies talking about the jeans make me smile - seems like at least half of us find that Lucky jeans fit well. Wonder if they are made for "fit ladies" ! :p Was so happy when Costco started carrying them for $40 cuz I'm a cheap skate when it comes to clothing. I laugh when someone asks me where I get my clothes since the answer is either Walmart, Costco or Target !

I have been at my company for almost 11 years, started in accounting but they needed an HR dept. That is what stagnated me since I could probably be the Accounting Manager right now and they have all kinds of new stuff going on over there. We don't move people around much, at least I will most likely not be considered for any other position even if I could handle it. You are lucky you have had the opportunity to move around to learn and keep things a little more fresh. I am looking forward to seeing if the Master's program I found close enough will work for me. I have an appointment to visit the campus March 3rd. It will be here in no time. Let's see, that will be week #3 of STS ! :p

Laura - How was the quail? Sounds scrumptious. I picked up a couple lobster tails, a bottle of Chandon blush champagne and pulled some filets out of the freezer. We bought artichokes last night so I am drooling just waiting for dinner - only about 7 or 8 hours to go. May just loose a couple of pounds of water weight if the drool doesn't subside soon ! Ha !

I am loving your tales from STS and hope that I can get results like you are. No way I am putting it off any longer. Are you feeling the need to eat more? So good to hear SIL is doing it with you.

Angie - are you waiting patiently for Daytona tomorrow ! Wouldn't ya know it, the Sharks play at 1 PM tomorrow so I bet DH will be flipping back and forth. Hope all else is going well for you - like maybe, STS? Did ya start?

OK - off to start the day - WTH, it is only noon ! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.