Damage Control December...Saturday

Hello ladies ...

managed to get all of the decrations put up .. keep finding things here and there I am forgetting maybe by the time today's cleanmax is done I will have everything done and put up ... feels like I can breath again in my house ...

DOMS reporting in the buttocks and hammies :confused: think either a run or muscle max will be on tap for today .. minus upper body .. the shoulder is still healing ... seems to be making some progress but yesterday's lifting might have set it back a bit ... was paining me last night ..

OK .. I am about to go tackle the exercise dressor drawers . that is my " "project" for the day .. after that I will either do a CC or do muscle max ...

have a great one . . and great sweaty workouts .... I willl BBL to see what everyone is up to .. Imagine Di is busy w/her girls . bet she is one happy grandmother!!:D

Quick hello to say I ran 6 miles this morning. If I can find the energy I may do another 20 min KB goddess work out at nap time.

Now I'm off to play a couple of DS' new games with him and then shower and have lunch.

I'll be back in a bit for personals!:)

Hi Ladies,

I got up did SJP this morning. I really need to tackle the eating starting now. This jelly belly has got to go. I just finished up my fiber one, protein powder, banana and almond milk.

My grandbaby girls are here but I haven't seen them yet. They are staying at my MIL's as she has more room. DS picked them up from the airport last night and spent the night with them at MIL's. They are heading over after the girls wake up from their afternoon nap.

DH and I are heading to the store. DH is grilling so I'm having him pick out the meat. I will also be buying fresh fruits and vegetables to help with the clean(er) eating. Making baked beans, baked potatoes and baked sweet potatoes too.

Wendy-nice job on the 6 miles! I can't wait to run, I'm actually missing it....Can't believe I just said that. I did KB way yesterday. I didn't feel sore today but I definitely think my posture is better. Those swings work a lot of muscles. I'm surprised my hammies and inner thighs aren't sore cuz they were workin' hard yesterday.

Laura-You already have your decorations down. We takes our down New Years day. I always find decorations afterwards too. Wow, you have a whole dresser of workout stuff, I'm jealous. I guess you need it for as much as you work out and teach.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hi all !

Didn't make it here yesterday as DH and family stayed until after dinner - yeah me ! Enjoyed the visit, but then at the same time I was left as an empty nester as DS #2 moved out from here to his Dad's a half hour away. I had told him he would be paying rent starting Jan, we had him find another place for his motorcycle so we could use the garage for the house facelift projects and it is pretty boring here in our little town as all his friends are away at school. He still hasn't done anything to jump start himself into a self-supporting role, so guess Dad's house will work fine since his Dad is most likely the one who talked him into the motorcycle. They go riding every single weekend so he was driving up there anyway. His job is still down here - hopefully I'll see him once in a while.

DD didn't make it down for Xmas so that was a bummer - she wasn't feeling well enough to come down. But other than that, it was a large family gathering and fun.

I "think" DH ordered me a couple KB DVD's but there weren't here - he mentioned something as he kept opening all the little things I got him. Nothing thrilling, just a few grilling knick knacks (as I mentioned they were actually selfish gifts so I wouldn't have to cook so much!:eek:). We will see . . .

No workouts for the past two days so that makes nearly a week for me !:( Am planning on CC as I believe (haven't been to OD lately) today is the last Sat of the month and CC day.

Wendy - how fun with all the Xmases you get to have. Sounds like a really fun time for you. Good job with the eats and exercising ! I haven't been too hungry since I have been busy and not exercising. Had a few goodies here and there, but not overeating by any means. I am sure that will change as I get back to my routine.

Diana - have way too much fun with your little darlins' ! :D It is so wonderful to watch them and for me, brings back such memories.

Laura - wow lady you are efficient ! I'm like Diana and clean up New Year's weekend. This year I only got up a tree and a few misc. decoratins so won't take too long. You sure are doing well on your eats and Xrcising too !

Jen - Woo hoo for the Wii ! What an absolutely great idea. You have one heck of a super SO !;) Nice to hear the kids had a great time and got all their wishes. I feel thankful we were able to have a good one also and not having the economic issues many others are up against. Knock on wood though 'cuz neither me nor DH is totally set as we both work for family owned businesses that are struggling.

Angie - Shirl - Dee Dee - hope all is well with you too !

Take care and enjoy the remaining holiday season ladies !

P.S. If you didn't have a chance to check out Xmas day's post, there is a Christmas Card waiting there for you . . .;)

Hello All.

Just finished my bell work out. I was close to not doin' it but I finally convinced myself it would be worth it and I'm happy I did.
I ended up doing KB Goddess UB work out plus Weber's Extreme upper body blast so it was about 30 mins of u/b and that was PLENTY! :eek: KB Goddess is almost all double bell work so I used my 15's for that but for Weber's I used my 20 and 30#'ers. YEOWCH! My arms are shakin' as I type this. Now THAT is a sign of a GOOD work out! :D

Jacque: I did open the card when you first posted it. Thank you so much. That was very sweet of you. :) I hope you get the KB dvds from DH!!!

Diana: Hope you are enjoying your granddaughters right about now! I would say I can't believe you don't have DOMS from the KB work out but I CAN believe it as you lift so heavy for your lower body. You'll just have to get yourself some heavier bells there girly! ;)

Laura: So what was your work out? I think you should do MM AND CC!!! :p Hope you were able to get the dressers all straightened up. I should do some cleaning 'round here today since it'll only be myself and DS for the remainder of the day and night....

Hope the rest of the gals are doin' well!

Eats...
B: kashi cereal with ff milk and flax.
Post Run Snack: 8 oz ff milk with 1/2 scoop pro pwdr + a bit of chocolate syrup
L: Grilled cheese sandwich (ww bread, ff cheese, butter substitute) + salad, 1 70% dark choc square
Post KB Snack: 4 oz ff milk with 1/2 scoop pro pwdr, 1/2 cup oatmeal made with splenda, ff milk

Off to the showers before DS gets up from his nap and I am back to playing games with him again! :D

Last edited:
Hi Girls.

We are done with dinner. I had a talapia sandwich with ff cheese on ww bread and a side of green beans that were made on the stove in a bit of olive oil. I also had a mini cheesecake for dessert. YUM!

I want a glass of wine but I am going to try to hold off for another hour to drink it undisturbed after DS goes to bed. May not be able to hold out that long though! :p

DS is wanting to play with every darned toy/game he got for Christmas today! The worst part is that I go through the trouble of setting one thing up for him and he plays for 5 mins and then wants to move on to something new! Oy, kids! :D

Hope everyone is having a pleasant evening...

The glass is empty and nobody joined me....*sigh*....One day I'll get one of you girls to drink with me. It's my new goal in life! :p

Wendy ... joining you on the CAB .. mine coors delight .. LOL ... DH is at work .. I have the house clean .. exercise clothes gone thru and ONE entire GARBAGE bag full of clothes to toss ... will tackle the closet tommorrow .. :confused:.. one more sweep on the house tommorrow night and cleanmax for 2008 will be done .. as we will be on to Biloxi Monday night .. I love coming home to a clean and clutter free .. dont have to do nothing house .. LOL!

and BTW .. CC AND MM .. girl you have lost your mind .. as bad as my arse hurt from TLT training .. HA ... dont think so!

Got to tell you girls .. my nephew may have to go to Wii REHAB .. OMG the boy is already addicted .. HUNTING games .. he now thinks he is a pro hunter .. and SIL cant get him to leave the games long enough for her to even play her w/o DVDs .. LOL .. he has Wii fever madness .. think his Dad does too .. POOR SIL!!!:p

Di .. have fun w/the babies ... take some pics .. supper sounds great .. my eats have been good but I know what next week is bringing .. :eek:.. can we say Buffet of steak .. crab and all kinds of carb overload .. trying to make way for the excess of next week .. LOL!!!

Jacque .. you would not believe how much Christmas stuff I put out .. you would think you were at the North pole at Santas house .. LOL!!! My family have always beleived the superstition .. all Christmas decor up before New Years Day or you will have bad luck ... so I am NOT chancing it .. We also eat the black eyed peas and greens for luck and money on New Years day!!! What can I say .... I am not pressing my luck .. LOL!!:eek::D

Hello to Jen, Shirl and DeeDee!!! Hope you ladies are are all having a wonderful holiday!! Better run .. gonna have another CAB ... and tackle the pool room floors .. one less thing I have to do tommorrow .. :D will try to check in later .. DH wont be home till 11:30 .. (still sick .. ugh).. have a great one!!:D

Laura: Glad you got alot done today. I didn't. :eek: I will work on the house this week as I too enjoy coming home to a clean house! Enjoy your Coors! I'm headin' to bed shortly mainly cause I'm bored. How pathetic is that!?! :confused:

Back to say I got my grocery shopping done and put up the trim on one door - all patched and ready for it's final coat of paint tomorrow. Missed the CCPP workout since the Sharks have been on and it's the last period. I just stopped working so want to enjoy the last period WITH MY CAB ! A nice glass of Rosatello - kind of rose that is very tasty - from the winery we work for at Garlic Festival time.

Wendy - I remember the little ones wanting to play with everything. Just wait until you have more than one ! :p

Laura - I see now why you were in a hurry to get the decos down. Rituals must be kept ! And, of course, with your upcoming trip it will be nice to totally relax until you go back to PIA in a week+. ;)

Shirl - see you did CCPP today - was with you in spirit and hope I get my bootah on the TM early enough so I get it donw tomorrow ! :p

Pool Room done!!!:D

Now just waiting on DH .. just checked the radar .. OMG .. we have a HUGE line of storms coming our way .. we are 65 right now .. 79 today .. and this storm is to hit tommorrow .. MORE rain .. JEEEEESSSSSS ... did not realize the line of storms was so big .. we are liable to have horrible storms .. maybe BAD weather .. ugh ..

anywho .. DH is driving up early .. better run .. see ya tommorrow:D Good night ladies ..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.