dAmAgE cOnTrOl . . . barely Tues ! ! !

Sunshine1528

Cathlete
Hiya Ladies !

Well haven't hit the hay yet but did make some good headway with all my emails. No time for workout today - hoping to have energy :confused: IF I wake early enough in the AM.

Hockey autographs and intersquad scrimmage tonight and assistant & boss man are away for the day so . . . since I put in at least 12+ hours today I think an early day tomorrow should be OK ! :rolleyes: Woo Hoo I can't wait . . .

Wendy - hoping your woke early enough this morning to get your workout in. Super job on AS y'day - When is SM on your rotation? :p You will do just fine if you made it through AS for sure !

Diana - ^5's for committing to WW - I am so 'weak' on the willpower right now - not overeating . . . just not eating much and at that - not good foods. Lead me, please . . . :eek: ;) Don't know where you find it since you are in the same boat as me - BUT I have no kids to deal with ! :confused: Can I blame it on my age ? ? ? :rolleyes:

Laura - sorry things still aren't spot on for you yet . . . hope DH is better soon and your own energy returns too ! How did you ever workout and not be eating much? I thought I was eating OK and not even exercising but still feel weak and tired right now. Actually took a short nap while the boys were snoozing and we were watching a movie. :eek: And the War Eagles this past weekend? DS1 is a Peyton Manning/Colts fan (thus DGS1 being named Peyton) so skipped out quickly last night to go watch the "Manning football game". Guess he ended up a winner, huh?

Lori - Wow, sleepyheads, huh? nice that you can sleep that late ! Did you ever get any studying done ? ? ?

I'll BBL if I end up getting a workout in - if not, with hockey tonight I might not be back until Wed. . .

Cheers girls . . . time to settle in and relax !

Morning.

Happy to see that Jacque posted this on her way to bed and not when she woke up considering what time she did it! Unlike moi who has been up for the day since 3:00 am. :confused: I went to bed at 9 and passed out pretty promptly so it's not THAT bad but I am still going to be tired and I have to go to BTS tonight so I am gonna be rushed and aggrevated getting there after work, bored to tears for almost 2 hours and won't get any R&R until I get home at about 8:15. :(

Today's work out is Terminator Imax Extreme. Tried this one ages and ages ago when I originally purchased the Terminator DVD. It has been years since I have done it. Can't wait to try it! :D

Jacque:: Thanks re AS. After the initial run through, I caught on to AS pretty easily. I start working on SM this weekend. :eek: I have it on tap both Saturday and Sunday along with some weight work. I will try a little bit each day and see how I do. My brain should be more alert since it won't be 5am so I am HOPING I won't be totally lost. :p Hope you get that work out in this morning!!!

BBL~

IMAX Extreme is done but not with out a struggle. This day is getting worse. So many things against me made the work out extra tough. Didn't think I would make it through for a while there...:(

Gonna grab a shower. Hopefully I'll feel better afterwards.

BBL.

Good Morning!:)

The weather is worse today then it was yesterday:mad: Ugh! It's windy along with the stupid rain! So I guess there won't be any running outside today which means my 32k will have to be put off until Sat or Sun. We have DS's speech apt this morning and then he has preschool after lunch. Hopefully he will want to go. As soon as he got home yesterday he wanted to put his pj's on. He lives for his jammies!

Today's workout will probably be a hilly/interval run on the TM, 4DS chest and back and abs. I may also do some yoga if I have the time. I need to strrrrretch!:p

Jacque** I did get some studying done and I ended up doing another exam...and I got 92 on it. A lot of this stuff I already know but when it comes to the final I think I am going to have to do A LOT of studying. Everything is open book but obviously with a final looking for answers I don't know is gonna be tough so I wanna go in to this fully prepared. Unless the final is full of obvious answers. Sometimes they have the stupidest answers for multiple choice....maybe the final is full of that! LOL

Wendy** I haven't done one of those workouts in ages but thought about it yesterday! I remember when I first bought that dvd and did one of those workouts...I thought I was burning a million cals. I use to feel the same way about Imax 1. I remember doing that one, thinking I was gonna DIE and after it was over I was free to eat whatever I wanted! LOL

My eating was pretty good yesterday and then DH brought home 2 big bags of chips and choc covered raisins and almonds:mad: Ugh! And I was the one who opened the chips...not him! No one to be mad at but myself....although he DID bring them in the house!:p

I will bbl today! Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Hi Ladies,

My kids are making me so mad. DH and I went to my nieces powder puff game last night, just to come home to DS2 & DS3 fighting. I basically told DS2 he needs to be out of the house by Jan 31st. He makes my life way too stressful and there is no reason for him to be here. It would help if he had a job, but maybe now he will be more motivated.

I have another full day ahead of me with no time to get to the rec ct. A circuit is sounding good right now, ala a terminator w/o. I'm enjoying getting back to Cathe, it is a nice change after Shaun T.

Jacque-the AVS had their inter-squad scrimmage last night at a venue near my house. The tix were only $10 but I was already committed to my nieces powder puff game. For me, as you know, if I don't get my morning w/o in it's probably not going to happen. My eating hasn't been terrible, just too much of the bad stuff. I eat a handful of almonds after my w/o since it may be an hour before I can get breakfast...then another handfull when I get home from work...before dinner. One of those handfuls could be replaced with an apple etc.

Wendy-nice job miss, for someone who claims to be a non stepper! I've been up since about 4:30 will probably be super tired tonight. I have a blood donation scheduled for today, and am always tired for a day or 2 after that. What's BTS? Must not be something fun since you don't very happy about going.

Lori-the weather just is not cooperating with your running schedule at all. Hopefully the hills/intervals will do the trick today. It sounds to me like you are cruising right through your PT training. I'm sure you will be well prepared for the exam when it comes time. Is it coming up soon?

Laura-sounds like you may need another day of rest. Take care of yourself.

bbl

Lori:: Enjoy your work out today even though you can't run. What a bummer. I actually tossed my running sneakers y'day! They are the ones I bought right before my 18 mile race back in 2008. Even if I get into running again at some point I will need new shoes. They were just taking up space so I finally tossed 'em. As for DS living for his jammies...there are times I wouldn't mind staying in my jammies all day either! LOL

Diana:: BTS is Back To School night. It's tonight from 6-8pm. I am going to be late and was not looking all too forward to it to begin with except for the fact that I want to meet DS' teacher. Now though, being tired and cranky and possibly crampy because I got TTOM, it's going to be even worse! :mad: Sorry about the trouble with DS2. Hopefully now that you've told him your wishes, things will get better. (((hugs)))

Morning ladies ..

I am feeling much better today - even though I didnt sleep well last night! and I survived class .. ended up feeling pretty strong thru it and did my reg KB / core /mat/ plank pushup torture class - the room is still not fixed .. they tore up 1/2 the carpet and have just left it .. PLUS the 1/2 that is painted (concrete) they are not sweeping it .. it is FILTHY :mad::mad::mad: not sure how much longer I am gonna teach under those circumstances .. I cant catch the owner there to talk w/him either!! UGH ... I got my taste buds back :) DH baked us lobster tails and I made stuffed mushrooms ..OMG .. it was DELISH!!! mmm mmmm mmmm .. and the appetite has returned :( it could have stayed at bay a bit longer to suit me .. lol!

Jacque .. your work sounds INSANE here lately .. man .. I feel for ya!!! and my team BARELY pulled off a win last SAT .. it was a NAILBITER game awesome game but heart stopping went into OT .. and we got 3 point kick .. and other team missed .. WOOOHOOOOOO :D This SAT is MY BIRTHDAY .. and we play South Carolina .. so I am hoping for my b-day present we pull out another win!!! :D

Wendy .. hey you fit in IMAX extreme this morning .. I think you are covered in the workout area w/all you got going on today sounds like you dont need to worry about the extra workout!

Lori .. you got RAIN .. we have not had rain in FOREVER .. things are sooo dry ... and HOT .. we are to get up near 100 again today :confused: here it is day before official start of fall and we are @ 100 degrees :(

Di .. sorry about DS .. how old is DS2??? might be time to cut the strings and let him go ... that may motivate him and light a fire under his arse and get a job .. LOL!!!

OK .. better run ... I plan on teaching tonight .. still not gonna do my plyo class .. gonna save it for THURS... tonight going to do high rep class ... have not done that in a while!!! (my legs and butt hurt thinking about it) . . FULL MOON warning today :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: gonna be wild here at the asylum!! have a great one! ;)

Laura:: Glad to hear you are feeling better. Sorry about the place you teach in being such a mess. I'd be pissed if I were you too! :mad: I don't know what you think you read but it sounds like you think I want to work out again today? Oh no girly! IMEX is enough for a day for me! I am exhausted and even if I wasn't I STILL would w/o again! LOL

Wendy :confused: I read: So many things against me made the work out extra tough .. and my brain translated: so many things against me makes the extra workout tough :confused: MY BAD .. guess I am chomping at the bit to get MY extra workouts going again thought you were doing the same :eek: :p :p so much for speed readin!! :p I am hoping next week I CAN get back to my extra workout at lunch ... thinking going to add the new 20 - 30 min KB workouts in at lunch next week (kettlebell not kickboxing) ... IF the gym situation is OK .. if I leave there I will have to move my stuff and sign up at the community center gym .. :(

Laura:: NP about the speed reading mistake! We all do it! :D I see you spelled out kettlebell for me this time huh? LOL :p

OMG what a horrible day! After suffering from insomnia, o/d'ing on coffee, having a stomach ache, being incredibly tired, getting TTOM and dreading the rush to get to BTS LATE tonight, I came home a stomach-sick dog who heaved multiple times in my living room and a son with a 102+ fever that never complained he didn't feel well and I think he's been sick since y'day! :confused: Ended up SKIPPING BTS and taking him to the doc. Hated skipping BTS. I am going to email the teacher to apologize for not being there. I wanted to meet her. :(

Ok, done b*tching....finishing up a well deserved glass of vino and then hitting the hay. Sooo tired! :eek:

Good night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.